[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im lonely, i wish i had a girlfriend to spend time andbe intimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: undertale good end.jpg (19KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
undertale good end.jpg
19KB, 500x380px
im lonely, i wish i had a girlfriend to spend time andbe intimate with
but sadly im not the kind of person who manages that
>>
Okay
>>
>>18083470

bummer
>>
same
>>
I'm in a great relationship and i still feel lonely sometimes
Relationships don't magically solve your problems
>>
>>18083500
i never said i want someone to solve my probllems, i dont even belive that most problems can be solved
stop putting words in my mouth
>>
You would be a terrible bf
>>
>>18083530
Why would anyone go online to project their anger towards their family and friends into others?
>>
>>18083568
A lonely and needy man is an awful companion, do you disagree?
>>
>>18083520
i put words in your mouth because your post doesn't say anything
Are you asking for advice or just complaining ?
>>
>>18083637
Maybe I don't know exactly what to ask
>>
File: received_10204173883346088.jpg (51KB, 538x566px) Image search: [Google]
received_10204173883346088.jpg
51KB, 538x566px
>>18083575
Not him but never understood why women think like this. Maybe it's because they don't actually care about the man himself but what kind of status boost the man can give them towards their friends.

Friends that the woman doesn't actually like but feels the need to project/justify to.
>>
>>18083745
It's not just women, no one likes to be around people like OP, they bring everyone down with them.
>>
>>18083748
Based on what?
All I said is that I'm lonely and I want a girlfriend
Why do you shit on lonely men?
Does it make you feel better about yourself?
Do you think about it while making mokachinos for minimum wage?
Fuck off
Nobody cares about what a loser like you thinks
>>
>>18083575
I'm not needy, stop projecting feminist propaganda into me
>>
File: saddog.png (442KB, 528x516px) Image search: [Google]
saddog.png
442KB, 528x516px
I know that feel OP, sadly I also got this anon gene that repels women

I though it would get better with time but being a lvl 32 wizard sucks is horrible, I went for a bicycle ride this afternood and seeing all this happy couples taking a walk after lunch hit me like a kick strait in the balls
>>
>>18083748
You're right, and taken to the extreme it is annoying and a repellent.

But those are rare cases IMO. And while we're on that topic I'm convinced women are more prone to that than men (though men do tend to successfully suicide more). The fact of the matter is that being lonely and wanting companionship is a perfectly natural human emotion under certain circumstances. All the winners that people like to be around as you say are spreading a lie. At least the lonely person is more real.
>>
A girlfriend alone won't solve your loneliness, gets some friends.
>>
Obviously we know very little about you but personally speaking I can tell you that it does not help.

What helps, and ironically also helps when it comes to dating:

1) Having productive/fun hobbies
2) A decent circle of friends
3) A career doing something you LOVE
4) Never being bored and being fine by yourself (A sum of #1-3)

If you ever date a woman who is in your situation (ie: they're lonely and looking for a boyfriend) you will find yourself most likely with someone with severe issues. They will be clingy. Suffocating. Fearful of losing you. Etc. You might be like "oh wow someone who is really into me" but no OP, this person will ruin your life through manipulative behavior, strong attempts to make you appear weak or effeminate, sexual trauma (ie: withdrawal, cheating, pressuring you to become a cuckold or getting pegged, etc).

A balanced woman on the other hand is great but she will have her own life and your outlook on the whole thing will turn her off. Nothing worse than a guy crying "can i come bb" when the woman is going to some "girl's night" at some wine bar.

>>18083745
Plenty of guys think this way as well. Particularly if they're experienced in dating. Women are just more open about shit, though they tend to poorly articulate their feelings. Men are more straight-up but also prefer to not talk about shit.
>>
>>18083772
> At least the lonely person is more real.

So is the NEET from /pol/. What's your point?
>>
>>18083774
I have friends but I still feel lonely because there are things I can't do with a friend
>>
>>18083775
I have hobbies
I have good friends
Almost nobody gets to work doing something he loves
I'm OK by myself most of the time but sometimes I'm lonely
I don't understand the rest, are you saying I don't deserve a girl who is better than me but also shouldn't date someone worse?
>>
>>18083799
You shouldn't date anyone just because you feel lonely.
>>
>>18083799
> Almost nobody gets to work doing something he loves

True if you're very young, or decided to stay in the town you grew up in with a small job market because you're comfortable. When you're older and move somewhere where you can at least commute to a major city, you'd be surprised at how many jobs there are that you would love.

I'm betting you gave up on even considering that possibility.

> I don't understand the rest, are you saying I don't deserve a girl who is better than me but also shouldn't date someone worse?

I dunno about "deserve" (what a strange way of looking at it) but more so that it's not what a balanced woman would want from a relationship. You can, if you really want to experience hell, date terrible women but my advice was basically to avoid that and work on yourself. Your best bet at this stage is to date casually which with time forces you to work on yourself through trial-and-error, builds your confidence and makes you understand women a lot more: mentally, emotionally and sexually.
>>
>>18083809
What are the appropriate reasons to date someone then?
>>18083810
I have lived in a big city my entire life

Is this all there is to adv? people assuming a lot about you based on personal bias or roleplaying you are their ex boyfriend so they can shit on you and feel better about getting cheated on?
>>
>>18083810

fuck this shit is hilarious

normal people have no problem getting a partner and even cheating on them, even if they're boring unemployed drug addicts

if you're an anon then it's another story, you could do what you want but it's simply your personality that even prevents you from attracting girls
>>
>>18083817
>Is this all there is to adv? people assuming a lot about you based on personal bias or roleplaying you are their ex boyfriend so they can shit on you and feel better about getting cheated on?
You didn't even ask for advice, you just posted a two-line woe-is-me sob story. What the fuck are we supposed to do with that?
>>
>>18083820
give me advice?
>>
>>18083817

> I have lived in a big city my entire life

So you haven't moved out of the town you grew up in.

And by claiming that "almost nobody" gets to work doing something they love, either you don't know many people in your city, or your city doesn't have a great job market.

You may also just be really young. I have no idea. All you said was that you want a girlfriend because you are lonely. I'm trying to help you realize that "girlfriend = end of loneliness" is a recipe for disaster and that you can work on other things which also helps with getting a girlfriend.

> or roleplaying you are their ex boyfriend so they can shit on you and feel better about getting cheated on?

I'm a straight guy. What's the point of coming to /adv/ if you can't handle people giving you advice? Go troll /r9k/ or something and enjoy your mediocre life lol
>>
>>18083817
Power and validation. Well, not the commonly accepted causes or even the main thrust behind the formation of relationships but it's inevitably the main reasons couples subsist.
>>
>>18083823
On what? How to order yourself a mail order bride? On being less of a miserable cunt? "Give me advice" is less useful than your original post.
>>
>>18083819
Not sure what your point is. I'm giving advice to OP. Saying "change your personality" does nothing. Telling him to work on other things (which leads to personality changes) on the other hand...
>>
>>18083754
I don't care about what a loser like you thinks.
>>
>>18083828
>On being less of a miserable cunt?
start with this
>>
>>18083824
i didnt say i want a girlfriend because i feel lonely
i said i get lonely sometimes because idont have a girlfriend
like i think boy it would be great to have someone to be intimate with or to share this or that
i mean friends are great but there is a limit to how close youcan be with a friend
>What's the point of coming to /adv/ if you can't handle people giving you advice?
telling me im a horrible needy person, especially when im not is anything but advice
>>
>>18083835
thats why i must go into your thread and make it clear how much i dont care three times over the course of three hours
>>
>>18083885
First time I did answer to you. You prick, get your shit togheter, the fuck you want?
>>
>>18083470
>but sadly im not the kind of person who manages that
Is it because you're an asshole and a fuckwit? Because that's what's coming across ITT. If you want help, it pays to be nice.
>>
>>18083905
no, girls love assholes
also nice guys finish last
>>
>>18083878
> like i think boy it would be great to have someone to be intimate with or to share this or that
> i mean friends are great but there is a limit to how close youcan be with a friend

Okay, start dating women. Like what the fuck are you expecting?

I can say this about anything. "Boy it would be nice to have more money." Yeah work on that promotion or go job hunting or cut spending, downgrade to a smaller apartment or move to an ungentrified hood, etc.

> telling me im a horrible needy person, especially when im not is anything but advice

I'm pretty sure I have typed up a lot more than that, if even that (at most I suggested that you may COME OFF as needy to a woman for fuck's sake), but whatever man keep playing the victim on /adv/. Your shitty behavior won't help.
>>
>>18083921
Not passive-aggressive assholes though.
>>
>>18083921
No the issue is nice guys tend to not be confident and assholes tend to be confident.

There are nice guys who are confident and assholes who are insecure af. The best balance is being a fun person. You sound miserable to be around.
>>
>>18083936
>Boy it would be nice to have more money
do you get sad over not having more money?
>needy
that wasnt about you

i dont think there is much i can do about it, its just the way things are
>>
>>18083921
They love confidence, not necessarily assholes. It just so happens that most assholes have plenty of confidence.
>>
>>18083938
all the cool tv characters girls love are passive agressive like house or that guy from community
>>18083947
im not
>>
File: image (2).gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>18083959
>tv characters
>>
>>18083948
>>18083959
>>18083948
> do you get sad over not having more money?

Some time ago, yeah, I was struggling paycheck-to-paycheck. Had to eat shit by the end of the month. I worked on it.

Likewise when I was younger I was TERRIBLE at dating. I just kept at it, worked on myself, etc.

> i dont think there is much i can do about it, its just the way things are
> all the cool tv characters girls love are passive agressive like house or that guy from community

JFC dude. All of my posts have basically been about self-improvement and working on yourself. Nobody is perfect, it's a life-long process. But you go on /adv/, post a whiny post, then get mad when people, based on the shit nugget of information you have provided, try to suggest some things. Even worse is you conclude that, actually, "it's just the way things are."

It's even more hilarious watching you react to sit on here by assuming /adv/ is composed of angry bitches who got cheated on, or that calling you needy is "feminist," or that women love "assholes" (how has that worked out for ya?). As if you know everything there is to know based on TV shows and shit.

Like holy fuck, I rarely suggest this advice but I think PUA shit may actually help you be less of a fucking aspie who can't see that they are the problem.

Or your a troll in which case, 10/10 good job m8 lol
>>
>>18083964
they represent common fantasys
like cop, doctor or lawyer wich are all proffesions girls find attractive are the most common characters on tv
>>
>>18083984
No they don't, you're nuts.
>>
>>18083979
>All of my posts have basically been about self-improvement and working on yourself

i already do that
you are implying i cant get a girlfriend because im lacking in some way
well what am i lacking?

>how has that worked out for ya?
i tone down my asshole when im around people i like
>>
>>18083991
>well what am i lacking?
The ability to take criticism, even constructive criticism.

Also an open mind. You clearly don't know what your talking about with women but you act like you do. Sad.
>>
Why did you retards keep replying after >>18083921?
>>
>>18084043
Oh so this is the way it works
You attack someone and if he takes is he is a wuss that needs some confidence and if he talks back then he is an ass
You shouldn't be giving advice you should be taking it
>>
>>18084104
Even if that were true, you're not the person to be giving us advice
>>
>>18084107
Of course not, you should only listen to people who tell you you are perfect
>>
>>18083819
Kinda this, except the last part (I prefer to believe it's my bad luck and lack of trying lol... I'm quite good looking too so it's not that either).
Do all 'balanced' women really expect you to be a social god with a great career and super interesting life?
>>
>>18083500
>I'm in a great relationship and i still feel lonely sometimes

Bullshit.

How can a guy who can actually spend time and get intimate with someone he likes feel lonely ?

You can literally hang out with her and have sex (almost every day).

And you still get lonely ?

Why lie about this stuff ?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.