[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Annons, Around 6 months ago I broke up with my ex after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Hello Annons,
Around 6 months ago I broke up with my ex after over 3 years in realation.
She blocked my on FB. Today I saw that she unblocked me. I did not completly got over her, and there is still this idea in my head that we will come back to each other. Should I add her, or just wait for her move?
>>
>>18083250

Naw mate. Let it go. No good can come of restoring contact.
>>
She tried and failed to get a better man under her spell.

Now she's decided she wants you back.

Run like the wind.
>>
>>18083266
Yeah but I also hooked up with some girls and realised that there was something lacking in those relations.
>>
>>18083250
If you want

But its gonna take a lot of work

Also, be ready for the fact that she might just flat out ignore you
>>
File: 1487429024917.jpg (18KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487429024917.jpg
18KB, 480x385px
>>18083280
But, when our relations was dying, I was the one asking what is going on and trying to fix everything... I don't want her to think that I am still crazy about her, and cannot do anything without her. Should I wait another month before adding her or something?
>>
>>18083284
However I do miss her and would like to get her back. I know she is not a bad woman, and partially I was the one that caused this broke up
>>
>>18083284
>don't want her to think that I am still crazy about her, and cannot do anything without her.

Sounds like you are

>I do miss her and would like to get her back.

So try. You can either fail or succeed. Failure is just going back to what you were doing, you won't lose an arm or a limb.
>>
>>18083250
There are other women out there, anon. Let her go and start fresh. You'll miss her right up till you find someone new.
>>
>>18083499
I am hooking up with one girl right now, she is cute and seems into me, but there is something missing... I like her, but there that "but". Also with regards my ex unblocking me, I told her to not unlock me at any circumstances unless she wants to come back. I don't want to add her yet though... Cause as I said, I would prefere her to do the first move.
>>
>>18083250
No no just don't do that. I mean listen you two might be a perfect match. But you also might not be. And if you couldnt work out for the first time, than why would you now? So probably you are not a perfect match
Just dont jerk around her anymore and if she is starting to jerk around you, just tell her to sod off.
Believe me it's not worth it.
>>
>>18083250
If it's alright with you, would you mind explaining exactly why you broke up with her?
>>
Stop being a pussy and message her. Even if she dated, had sex, was or is in a relationship, she's single by your hand and that's your own fault. Take some responsibility and don't wait for her to do something because she won't as that would make her look like a starving dog on your front porch.
>>
>>18083250
>>18083515
>>18083293
>>18083277
>>18083250
You are a self sabotaging pussy
Grow a scrote
>>
>>18083843
We broke up afyer those 3 years because she lost interest I believe. She pronounced it as a "characters differences". However It all happened during last 3 months. We were working together and idk why but she was paying to much attention on what i am spending my money on. I was just trying to be kind and prevent her from spending her money, so she saves more. However she treated it as I was a irresponsible fuck. She started to give me a lesson on everything, what I say and what I do. She had a massive problem with the fack I was somoking pot in the evenings when we were about to go to sleep. However during those 2 months she was on some sort medication and her doctor said that those drugs might affect the mood and all that. I do know that i might not be perfect, however i wpuld never wish anything bad for us or other ppl (as she sometimes thought i pressume).
>>
>>18085655
And at some point I just told her that she is bit cold, and do not show me any affection as she used to. There was a situation when I was in the club and one girl just danced with me, and you know I felt kind of "important" or "interesting" to somebody. I told her that story cause it was nothing much (she also goes to clubs with her friends from the uni and do stuff, which I often do not mind because we trust each other, at least we used to). And when I told her I want to feel something like that from her again, she lost it, and just said she is not able to do it for me.
>>
>>18085732
Have sex with her mother. It is the only way she will truly respect you.
>>
>>18085732
Press remove. You guys sound wrong for each other. She wants to settle down and is pretty tired of the party scene. You still want to go out and do fun stuff ain't no shame in that. But that was a deal breaker for her because you look immature for her. And honestly fuck that cunt, get you someone who's down to smoke, dance, and has more things in common with you. Not the prude that worries about her image.
>>
>>18086002
Pothead advice is always the best just yolo man lmao
Good advice tho. Spare the woman, druggies never change
>>
>>18086030
Yeah, she was always bit over a top... However I am a responsible mand and can handle any situation. So I don't know what she was afraid of.
>>18086002
Yeah sure... druggies never change, except the fact that I am doing Masters in biological science right now and expect to star the job from september...
>>
>>18086030
I will get stoned and smile to other ppl's while you will get drunk in a fucking pub and starta a fight with others.
>>
>>18083250
Did you break up with her or did she break up with you. If she did the breaking up then she should make the first move. Removing you from block isn't a first move.

Also stop creeping her.
>>
>>18086080
yeah she was the one who broke up.
>>
>>18084408
Sounds like you already decided what you want to do and now youre just looking for confirmation from anons, and even though everyone tells you to forget her you ignore that so... what is it that you want extacly?
>>
>>18086085
Nah, it is not exacly that... I, just looking for a confirmation that it is better to wait for her move first. as I said, I do miss her, she was my first great love, but I don't want to get in crap again and change my plans with regards to my future over some girl. So as ppl here are sayin, I will wait for her move first.
>>
>>18086096
If you get back together, its just confirmation for her that she owes you, and as soin as she finds "something better" than you, it will be over again. Cause worst case scenario she can get back to you right? Do you really wanna be a part of it?
>>
>>18086113
No, however if she wants to be a friend with benefit... idk, I would not mind.
>>
>>18083250
Defriend. You broke up for a reason. She acted like a child once you did. "You deserve better!" is useless because people don't get what they deserve. You need to treat yourself better. So do it. Start by removing the temptation. Jerk off to her after, if you must.
>>
>>18086096
I'll be the devil's advocate and advise contact. You can say something like "Remember what I told you about unblocking me?" and when she plays dumb you could say you want her <insert clothing/lack of/location/time>. Be playful and act as if she decided to come back to you by unblocking you. Take the initiative, you are the man. There is no shame in expressing you want her, nor does it imply you are desperate. But be ready and willing to walk away if she acts like she has the upper hand.
>>
Don't do it OP. You can only remember the good times and have forgotten about the bad. If you do get back together then they will all come rushing back.
>>
Went through a vaguely similar situation.

She's just throwing out the bait to see if you'll bite.

Chances are she's after some attention, it's incredibly validating to have someone jump through hoops for you. Having you chase her fills her with confidence and the belief that she's someone worth pursuing.

Guess what she'll do with that new found confidence?

After breaking off long relationships, people sometimes do pretty awful things to regain their sense of worth.

She broke it off with you. That was her choice. Let her chase you if she now regrets it.

Of course those other women can't compete you fool. They're competing against a girl who you've shared countless memories with and you're still fixated on her. They don't stand a chance as long as you're still pining for your ex.
>>
The best way to get an ex back is no contact, meaning walk away and never look back.

If you haven't already, wipe the slate clean, then say goodbye and never contact her again.

If she is interested in you, she'll contact you eventually. She will tweet about you, mention you to your friends, throw out assorted bait, etc to get you to chase her. This is because if you chase her, she feels empowered and doesn't have to get back with you to feel better.

Do not chase her. Ever.

Trust me...if she has any interest in you whatsoever, she will reach out in the near future and the longer you do no contact the better the chances of her contacting you become.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.