[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>18082909 what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>>18082909
what the fuck
>>
>>18082912
Why?
>>
>>18082909

No, this is a clear sign she is cheating on you. Have you gone through her phone?
>>
Is she faking?
>>
>>18082930
I totally trust her, we're getting married soon. She just like my big dick
>>
>>18082909
Is there a question here or are you just bragging?
>>
>>18082909
I see nothing odd there. Every woman I've slept with has come every time. Isn't that true of everyone?
>>
>>18082996
I'm just asking if it's normal, no bragging here
>>
Definitely faking.
>>
>>18082997
you mean that is what they lead you to believe
>>
>>18083004
Depends on the woman OP. Sounds like you got one that cums easy. Had an ex that would start shaking before you even touched her pussy and when you did it was like a fucking wet sponge. Hell she would cum before I licked her pussy just feeling me breathe on it
>>
>>18082909
Not unnormal as per se but unusual. Unless her pussy and asshole contracts she's faking at least some of them .. next time she rides your cock stick a finger in her butt just before she reaches climax .. it squeezes your finger she orgasmed if not she faked it
>>
Is it normal? Yes
Is it common? No

My ex was my first and she was frigid as fuck. I did the exact same things to other girls after her and they came buckets.

So there's tons of girls that are frigid and tons of guys that don't make the effort
>>
Some females were born to have more orgasms than others.

Maybe some females are being punished for c*cking their men with another man's baby in a past life.
>>
>>18082909
Only if you're also a woman. Otherwise, she's faking it at least half the time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.