[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking tired of this asv. No one ever asks me what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1737.jpg (34KB, 309x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1737.jpg
34KB, 309x236px
I'm fucking tired of this asv. No one ever asks me what I am doing, no one ever invites me out, no one ever even includes me in the conversation when I sit down at the group caf table. Yet, they still fucking act friendly towards me, ask a bland question or smile and wave at me and get on with their day. They used to be friends the first semester but then they all decided they were better friends with eachother and now they all party and study together and I get to sit in my dorm alone miserable. What am I doing wrong. It's like prying teeth asking them what's going on the night of and most of the time I never get a straight answer. I don't act bitter around them so it's not that. Did I do something wrong or what? I fucking hate it here now and want to tramsfer unis, what do?
>>
stop basing your happiness on the attention you receive from others
>>
>>18082501
Then how can I be happy when my attempts to be friends fails and I end up alon every single night, despite my best efforts. Easier said than done friend
>>
>>18082507

honestly, sounds like you just want to have something to complain about;

>Then how can I be happy when my attempts to be friends fails and I end up alon every single night, despite my best efforts

This is just a life lesson m8, try all you want but that doesn't mean it's going to fucking happen. You're probably trying too hard anyway.

>Easier said than done friend

Well tough shit, force yourself to get over it. Keep fucking busy rather than sitting around moaning about how your friends don't conform to whatever imagined ideas you have about them.
>>
>>18082511
Listen, I try to keep busy. But it's hard waking up at 2 AM, seeing everyone of them having fun at THE SAME PARTY, and I never even heard about this party to begin with. I want to go out and have fun every once in a a while too, and I try to ask around and no one tells me. I try to keep positive but the no good friends thing has reached its limit with me, I am miserable. Is my best action just to transfer? I hate this town anyway
>>
Why keep trying to be friends with people who clearly don't want to be friends with you? Make new friends
>>
>>18082530
Because we're in a club and I see them daily, so I want things to work even though it's not. I guess it might be a cheap pride thing too, I'm not infallible by any means
>>
Those people don't want to be friends with you, you're the person in the club that everyone wishes would stop showing up. Find a new club, try again
>>
File: 1374461559928.jpg (20KB, 377x396px) Image search: [Google]
1374461559928.jpg
20KB, 377x396px
>>18082493

When a group of people exile you its typically not because they're all pointlessly mean and spiteful, its because you suck to be around. Find out why you suck to be around.

Also, depending on how autistic you are they probably just smile and wave at you to stay on your good side. They probably figure it might earn them some brownie points for when you finally snap and bring an AR to school.
>>
File: 1471794921836.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1471794921836.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>18082685
Fuckin' hell, I tried all over campus and everyone is already great friends with each other.
>>18082708
I want to know why, I made myself amicable and funny, yet it wasn't good enough. I wasn't trying too hard either, they just congregated together. There's this one girl who is always elated to see me, always says "hi" to me and always looks my way. She invited me out a couple times and wanted to be beer pong partners with me, hugged me, said I could always talked to her, and generally helped me out. Yet, I never get anything from her. I'm tired of these fake acts.
>>
>>18082731
>I never get anything from her
What, did I miss the part where you're entitled to fuck her?
>>
>>18082735
That's not what I'm saying retard. I'd expect her to at least say more than three words to me when I talk to her, or do more than smile and wave. Considering I'm putting way more effort than her in trying to talk, and the fact that I feel unwelcome when I come to talk with her and her friends makes me think that it's unfair.
>>
>>18082493
You're obviously being irritating. People don't up and decide they don't like you for no reason. You must have been negative or socially awkward when they invited you out
>>
>>18082775
So is there no saving it? For the past month I've basically left them alone and stopped eating with them and they've been perfectly fine with that. Obviously, I am still upset and alone
>>
>>18082780
Look, I went through something very similar to what you are now. Your best thing to do is go by yourself for a while. Try new hobbies. It's much easier to make friends with people who share a common interest with you.
>>
>>18082782
Yeah, fair enough. Do I just keep doing what I'm doing with them, which is smiling and waving back and that's it? Also, do you think i should just transfer? I really find that option appealing
>>
>>18082790
Drop them. Stop going to their meetups and gatherings. Tell then it seems rsther obvious that they don't want you to be there and then go find other groups. You're being clingy. Stop.
>>
>>18082790
Don't push them away, but don't go out of your way to try to join in with them. Respect them and their group and they'll respect you.
>>
>>18082810
>>18082813
Okay, thanks anons. In the future, how can I make sure that I AM the friend people want to be around?
>>
>>18082822
Only invite them over on occasion. Don't make it a "We do this every weekend" meme. Also, if you have trouble making conversation, try this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHkz4Y
Don't lie to yourself. Be yourself. If you try to act like someone you're not, youll probably hang out with the cool kids, but youll inventively feel depressed because you're not truthful to yourself.
>>
>>18082493
Are you ever the one who suggests "Why don't we all go to the new movie this weekend?" or the like?

If you don't reach out to them, they'll get the impression that YOU don't like THEM, and they'll respect your choice by leaving you alone.
>>
File: 20170119_034935-1.jpg (582KB, 1677x2981px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_034935-1.jpg
582KB, 1677x2981px
>>18082838
"Bee yurself" is a literal meme. If you suck, get better. These people give out terrible advice. And before you ask, "how do I get better?": learn an instrument, get fit, read books, get into niche music, and improve your personal style. People like good looking friends with interesting hobbies. It's shallow, but so are 90% of all people.
>>
>>18082849
No, I don't ever do that... I had expressed my interest but they still didn't care though
>>18082855
Yeah I have to agree with this guy. My bud was a fucking loser like me on 4chan, he pretended to be chad and now he has a gf and a bunch of friends. I tried being my self and this is where it got me. From today I'm faking it until I make it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.