[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out a few days ago I was pregnant. My bf and I knew we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I found out a few days ago I was pregnant. My bf and I knew we were probably
Going to get an abortion. I told him not to tell anybody because I lcant seal with that. It's only been 2 days since I found out, and his friend tagged him in a meme about babies thing and it's obvious he told his friends I'm pregnant.

I don't even know what I suppppsd to think or do. Aren't you not supposed to tell anyone ur pregnant for three months anyway, in case you miscarriage or something? And he tells them the day of, when we are considering aborting it

I feel so awful what should I do or say :/
>>
You should clean your fucking room.
>>
Get an abortion and dump him, because he's not mature enough to have a child and be in an adult relationship
>>
Kill yourself after you give birth to the baby, murderer.
>>
>>18081839
Leave me alone ok it's not that simple

>>18081838
I feel
So
Hurt
>>
>>18081846
You can't even clean your room, yet you go ahead and have sex with another person for no reason?

You're nothing more than a child mentally.

You're the reason why nations die. Every nation that kills its babies will soon fall into a state of civil war.

I hope you're ready, cunt.
>>
>>18081846
>I feel
>So
>Hurt
He's shown his true colours, just be glad that you found out that he doesn't respect you before you too far along with him
>>
I'm so sorry for the shit you've been going through. It seems he isn't exactly the support you need right now in this situation, since he choose to tell ppl about your pregnancy against your explicit wish. Do you have any other ppl you can trust to help you and support you at this time? Maybe you can visit a counselor or mental health support, since an abortion isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. Much love, don't listen to the haters. It is your body. Take care!
>>
>>18081830
Sorry you have to go through with this, broham.

He is dibshit, with his friend being an even bigger one...but in his defense, i dont think there's any social rules on when you should or should not tell people about pregnancy. If you pre-planned to abort it, i strongly believe it should not be told to anyone at all, except for your doctor. I feel as if that's asking for people to judge you.

Your anger is right though, it was supposed to be a private relationship topic and he should be punished with a punch to the face for having shitty tattletale friends. Don't nag, just get all that fustration out in 1 punch
>>
kek. Kill yourself you fucking moron.
>>
>>18081877
Yeha he's been trying to
Convince me to abort it the second be found out so I don't get why br would tell anybody and I asked him not to and I found out two days ago.
>>
>>18081877
In addition

>>18081850
This guy is half right. You and your bf do sound pretty stupid, but not the cause of civil war.
>>
>>18081891
They obviously are stupid
>hurr lets put your cock in my cunt and then you can cum inside me hahahaha no repercussions hahaha

You'd think they would have at least a little sense. I'm not a fan of abortions but seeing as how she can't keep her room tidy I highly doubt she'll be able to look after a child.

The state of the world we live in today. Made up of idiots.
>>
>>18081885
What a fuckboy. Phew lads, Y'all niggas need to join the peace corp, travel the world, volunteer, etc
>>
>>18081891
Yeah, not just them, but all of the other retards combined who abort their children are what cause civil wars.

This is causes the need for immigration to fill job positions since people from the home nation literally kill their babies out of mere convince. When those other people come in with their different culture at such a rate that they don't have to assimilate to local culture, we have the state that the United States is in. Soon the United States will be in civil war, just like how Europe will be at war with Islam.

I'm sure the dumb cunt would rather have a new car than a baby. She thinks the future is whatever is easiest for her, even though she's just making it harder for herself by killing her child.
>>
>>18081902
>Phew lads
What is this yank faggotry?
>>
>>18081901
I still have hope for the future, my man. While there are unfortunately many scumbags like globalist George Soros, there's an good number of charming intellectuals who govern with reason and compassion. The 9th world bank President is just awesome. Heres a great interview with him

https://youtu.be/6a0zhc1y_Ns

Id love to see the neocon/neolib agenda smashed before 2020, i HATE them
>>
>>18081909
I'm sad that you're mother hasn't aborted you and all the fuckwits, blaming OP for getting an abortion. Hell just reading all your bs I consider getting knocked up just to abort it again.
>>
>>18081830

just lie that you had a miscarriage, people really dont want to talk about that sort of thing and will leave it at that

although you could always just have the baby and give it up for adoption
>>
>>18081926
It's sad that you butcher my language. I don't give a shit what you do. I don't want your genetics in the genepool. You do realise only trash get knocked up, right? I mean the scum of society. The people that haven't got the mental capacity to see the consequences of their actions. You're doing us a favour. I don't want your shitty children poisoning our genepool with their stupidity.
>>
>>18081926
You self-serving government sluts don't even realize that you will cause the death of your nation. I'm sorry I'm not very nice to women who want to kill their babies.

I guess you're right though, I'm not directing enough hate at males. Op, after you give birth to your child, kill yourself and you man.

Stupid fucks.

You know what, kill his friend who jokes about killing babies too.
>>
He didn't cum inside me! It's not my fuckinf fault , he pulled out and we have been doing that for
Two years, if we were worried ice taken plan b. Unless he came without telling me, in that case it is his fault but not mine
>>
>>18081944
Okay well im using my phone and it's partially broken so that's why my typing is off give me a break I've been through a lot in my life
>>
>>18081909
I mean, if she's not financially secure in the first place, that can prove to be a bad start for any child.

You're right though. Western countries median age IS graying, while third world countries is still spewing out babies. BUT, the one thing that the US has over europe is that our cultural assimilation is TONS more effective than Europe. I don't think our situation is that bad. Fear mongering is a piece of shit.

Damn it, this is a long talk that we'd need to drink over with tea and joint, typing on the phone takes forever
>>
>>18081944
Oof, i'm sorry for you being a virgin and not knowing that birth control & preservatives sometimes don't work. How would you know if you've never even needed to consider this. Also I can fuck up any language any time I want. I'm not writing an exam.
>>
File: 1429473035208.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1429473035208.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>18081954
Oh, you've been through a lot. Listen you worthless fucking cunt. Women in Africa have been through a lot. You're just some privileged cunt that thinks you've had it bad. Oh, have you broken a nail, is that it sweetie? Oh poor girl. kek, you fucking sicken me.
>>18081948
>its not my fault
Jesus wept. Its both your faults you fucking mong
>>18081974
>Y-You're a virgin
This would only work if I was actually insecure.
>women
>>
>>18081948
lmao i can't believe people think pulling out works
tell him you're pissed that he told his friend. he probably did it thinking you wouldn't mind
>>
>>18081979

You
Have no idea what I'vebeen through in my life, it would make you cry and inspire you to write a book,ur so judgemental
And close minded and one dimensional just leave me
Alone
>>
>>18081984

I told him not to tell hisfriends and I did tell him and he said that I act like he's fucked up when I'm the one who treats him like shit and ignored me for the night.

He blames everytnknf including all his mistakes on me. Always.
>>
>>18081979
I don't care about your insecurities. What you're trying to prove is that you haven't got the slightest idea about safer sex and risks and this puts you in the position of dont-tell-other-ppl-what-to-fucking-do-with-their-bodies
>>
>>18081985
Are you taking the mickey? Oh yeah, you've had it real bad. Being born in the wealthiest nation on earth. Oh yes, real bad. Such a shame. You have my sympathies.
>>18081991
I know how contraceptives work you spastic. Jesus Christ. I'm convinced I'm talking to a child.
>>
>>18081948
Dear lord. This is what happens when kids don't get proper sex ed. May I direct you to http://www.scarleteen.com/ ? Pulling out is not a proper method to avoid pregnancies. The risk of getting STI's is high. Pls usw condoms from now on at all times, unless you want a kid.
>>
Jesus christ, this generation is quite soft. Our standard of living would have kings back in the victorian times JELLY as fuck.

We are more informed and could out-compete the US president 30 years ago, provided they'd let us keep our phones with us.

We still have one final frontier, and that is our minds
>>
Welcome to Babylon where the whores are plentiful and abortions are just as good as contraception.
>>
>>18081999
And still ur here, claiming that condoms don't break & birth control pills never ever fail?
>>
>>18081989
sounds like an asshole why are you still going out with him
get more mad
>>
>>18082006
I didn't say they were 100% foolproof, did I? You're really reaching sweetheart. And yes, I am still here. Some brainlet with an inferiority complex won't make me leave.
>>
>>18082009

I did I said leave me alone forever I'm not taking the blame anymkre you have no respect for me and take me As a joke, having an abortion will be the hardest thing I have to
Do in my life, leave me the fuck alone for good.

I kinda think he got me pregnant on purpose and wants me to keep the baby but won't admit it
>>
>>18082016
It's as much your fault as it is his. Can you not understand this?
>>
>>18082016
sweet now you have to stop thinking about him so your life can begin to improve
it's already on an upswing desu
>>
>>18082020
That's not
Even what I'm talking about I'm talking about him tellling all his friends like five minutes after we find out instead of talking to me

>>18082021
Yeah I guess I mean my appoint is Monday and he has to
Come incase my insurance doesn't pay for it he will have to
Since he's the one who really wants it or pretends to
>>
>>18082013
You can try to put me down by insulting my intelligence, w/e dude. You might wanna take up some ethics classes cuz
You're trying to tell ppl that even when they did everything right, they deserve to get fucked up for life by chance while there are perfectly legitimate methods to stop the shit frim hitting the fan. I bet you wouldn't even think twice about an abortion if an unwanted pregnency hit you while..dunno.... you're about to graduate?
>>
>>18082026
I'm talking about how you're pregnant. You're both responsible.
>>
>>18081830
Considering all that's been commented, I see a few things that need to be pointed out/ you need to be aware of. 1st: It doesn't sound like you have a healthy relationship. Obvious communication issues, you seem to have more resentment lying beneath, etc. It's not good for either of you, so I'd recommend just ending the relationship, for both of yall's sake. 2nd: Look up education videos regarding safe sex and statistics regarding different methods. Pulling out is not dependable for a number of reasons, and was bound to lead to this sooner or later. 3rd: I'm morally obligated to recommend you find adoptive parents or such before deciding on an abortion, and you never know if a couple is in search of a child.
>>
>>18082016
New guy here. He was trying to convince you to abort. He does not want you to have a child. I get the feeling that you want to have this kid. Please abort this pregnancy as soon as possible. Thanks.
>>
>>18082031

Good job, you figured out that it takes two people to make a baby. That's not the point of this thread.
>>
>>18081830
Clean your room
Come back and post tits w timestamps
>>
>>18082030
he's insulting your intelligence because you're pregnant and you don't know what precum is
>>
>>18082031
Okay well I know that, but I'm saying I think he did it on purpose and won't admit it. I know him a lot. More than u

>>18082030
Yeah >>18082013
That and also I'm 6 weeks pregnant max . Whenyou get an abortion this earthly it's like still not even anytning. That's like saying when you ejaculate and the speem dies that you're a baby killer. It's still really hard for me. But ur obviously not educated and a virgin. If it was 8 or more weeks along there's no way I would abort it.
>>
>>18082033

I'm six weeks pregnant max. Idon't think its that bad to abort at this point, if I was further along j wouldn't but it's not even remotely human right now, when your sperm dies after ejaculafion you dont grieve , it just got into an egg and is barely
Forming
>>
>>18082030
I want her to have the abortion. I don't want the offspring of a person that is incapable of realising what happens when you have unprotected sex running around driving up my taxes because their stupid cunt mother can't raise them correctly.
>>18082042
>ur obviously not educated and a virgin
kek

And I want you to have an abortion. I don't want your offspring ruining shit for everyone else. You should watch idiocracy. Sums you up perfectly.
>>
>>18082053

Shut up most people use the pullout method. Stop being rude. Soem of the smartest people do too. Just leave me alone youre an idiot
>>
>>18082050
I just recommend that on my moral grounds, I have no judgement for you whatsoever. I do hope you find peace with all of your problems.
>>
File: 1485196905620.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485196905620.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>18082056
>>
>>18082058

Thanks I appreciate it

But honestly I also had Lyme disease 6 months ago so I don't even know if I'm that healthy enough to have a baby
>>
File: oops.png (3KB, 385x61px) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
3KB, 385x61px
>>18082056
not him so i can say this
no, pulling out isn't smart
buying a fucking condom is smart
>>
you can go to the store and get vitamin C withOUT rosehips. Take about 10 pills and take one every hour on the hour after that for 2 - 3 days. you should abort it without going to get it done in a clinic.
>>
>>18082087
I'm taking a medication abortion (using a pill) so st gonna mimic a miscarriage
>>
>>18081830
how old are you?
>>
>>18082115
Just turned 25 .
>>
>>18081830
>being such a hedonist slave that you'd kill a child before you assume responsibility for any of your mistakes

You disgust me filth, you're less than an animal.
>>
It might seem overwhelming right now, but if anyone asks you can technically say that you miscarried. Nobody ever needs to know that you got an abortion. That's YOUR privacy. I'm almost 29 and I've used that vitamin C thing for at least 4 pregnancies. Sometimes I think "man, I'd have a 4 year old right now" or see kids and think that I could be a mom right now, but I'm not, and I made the decision I thought was best for me at the time and I changed my habits so that I didn't have to live like that anymore. You live and you learn. You're not a bad person and you WILL get past this. Just try to keep it between you and him and stay strong and live with the decisions you are making. It's ok.
>>
>>18082087
This is retarded, "natural abortions" have no scientific backing. They will just make you sick.

>>18082129
It has less cells than an earthworm. And why is having a child a punishment? Pretty fucked up line of thinking
>>
>>18082130
It doesn't matter what method you use, they do the same thing. Vitamin C poisons you as well as the fetus, but you can survive it (again this method is not scientifically backed). Stop pretending like you're better for using some natural bullshit. And get an IUD so you stop getting pregnant all the time.
>>
>>18082135
Where did he say it was a punishment? He didn't. What is it with women and making shit up? To think, we share a planet with these """people""""
>>
>>18082138
it's sad that you can't even get a worthless subhuman to kiss you, eh?
>>
No scientific backing? Probably because scientists don't want to promote that kind of shit. How about that it HAS worked on numerous occasions for more people than you think. If she doesn't want to be pregnant, she has options. Period.
>>
>>18082130
>for at least 4 pregnancies
Jesus Christ, you're a fucking serial killer.
You've literally murdered 4 people and yet you're walking free, this is an injustice on a level I can't even comprehend; if you had any sense of right or wrong, you'd kill yourself right now.
>>
>>18082139
I'm happily married with 5 children. Lmao
>>
>>18082129
Seriously it's 5 and a half weeks at most it's not a child it's barely different than killing sperm leave me alone I already said I would keep it if it was further along
>>
It's probably better than taking the shit they give you to abort in a clinic, honestly. There are a ton of things more poisonous that I can think of than vitamin c!
>>
>>18082147
t. Child killer

People like you make me sick
>>
>>18082142
They aren't people yet they are fucking sperm still until their like 8 weeks along do some research . You killed bajillions for masturbaring so much..ur a massive murderer! Ihope u go to church and confess ur sins
>>
The person who helped me make them wasn't going to help me take care of them, so I wasn't going to get stuck with that. Were you going to take care of them for me? Are you going to blame God when a woman miscarries naturally? How inhumane?! Give me a break!
>>
>>18082149
Yeah ok. U killed so many ppl from madturbating and letting all those sperms die. Ur a murderer who should be imprisoned
>>
If that makes you sick, then I'd hate to know how you feel about the fully grown children that get murdered and raped everyday in sex trafficking.
>>
>>18082152

That's exactly why I have to too. He said he doesn't want it. I can't be a single mom. It's not a child yet. It's the size of a pea and has no formed anytning it looks like a tadpole
>>
>>18082153
Yeah, because my cum is made up of inseminated eggs.
>>
>>18082160
Yeah because a single fertilized cell smaller than the eye can see is a human being
>>
Post your pussy slut
>>
File: handsoffmyuterus.jpg (44KB, 480x447px) Image search: [Google]
handsoffmyuterus.jpg
44KB, 480x447px
>>18082129
Chumming the waters
>>
>>18082157
get an IUD at planned parenthood, they're heavily discounted or free

of course this is probably bait
>>
It's ok. You have to make the tough decisions to have a better life for yourself.
>>
>>18082163
Yeah, it is. What's so hard to understand about that?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 157x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 157x216px
>>18082135
There is a difference between taking responsibility for your actions and being punished, you do realise that don't you.

>living in an age where the gender that evolved to nurture growing beings cares more about her orgasms than she does her children
>my heart weeps for the unborn children who were poisoned at hand of their creator
>MFW the bible literally warned us of this
>>
>>18081830
>I can't deal with people knowing I'm a murderer
No sympathy here lol. Not even mad though. There are too many murders in the world to get mad at each one.
>>
>>18082151
>>18082153
This is so fucked up that you're even defending this. Honestly, nothing I say will change your mind -- because you don't want to know the truth.

God will judge you for your sins someday.
>>
I don't want some shit inserted into my body and I don't want medication to take everyday that fucks with my hormones. You're all on here worried about the life the size of a seed but you want me to live my life by insert objects into my body to prevent me from giving life.. hmmm....
>>
>>18082173
It's not a ducking person fuck offf.

What about peoplee who get cancer or or are on meds, and have abortions so their children arent deformed and vegetables.. U think their murderers?? Why don't you think .
>>
>>18082177
someday you vitamin C bullshit is going to fail, i hope you know that

this is confirmed bait why am i wasting my fucking time
>>
My sins are no better or worse than your sins. Worry about your judgement, not mine.
>>
>>18082166
That picture clearly shoes a sperm inseminating the human egg.
That chook egg would never have been fertilized. Its like comparing an ebryo to a an egg.. ohh wait that's eggacly what you did.

With that logic an abortion is no worse than a period
>>
>>18082178
Not all killing is murder. But a murderer wouldnt get that.
>>
And when it does fail, then I'll be glad there's a planned parenthood right down the street to give me a heavier dose of what ever it is to really get the job done.
>>
>>18082118
really you sound way younger, how old is you bf? I'm 27 and pregnant with my 3rd but I'm also like married and have a house and decent job. what is you living and work situation? is it feasible to keep the child, do you ever want kids? dose your bf work?
>>
Do you eat meat?
>>
>>18082177
A seed has more potential than a tree.

To put that in perspective it >>18082178
means that life your growing has more to loose than ylu
>>
File: 1453415904857.jpg (30KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453415904857.jpg
30KB, 720x480px
>>18082187
>western women

You see. This is why men dislike you. You're masculine, ugly baby killers. What a disappointment.
>>
File: image.png (927KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927KB, 750x1334px
>>18082184
Dude this pic is five weeks preg. I'm five and a half weeks. Do you think this is a person
>>
>>18082199
Yes. Kill it though. Kill your own child you worthless whore.
>>
>>18082140
so fucking stupid and dangerous, you know that lots of women bleed out from trying to induce a miscarriage. she's way more likely to just wind up having to be rushed to the hospital to get a blood transfusion and a DNC. that is not a safe or healthy way to end a pregnancy.
>>
Tree are beneficial for survival... humans are killing machines. I'd rather save the tree than to give birth to the human who will cut that tree down and further cause global warming so that we all have to suffer.
>>
>>18082202
Lol okay it's not much diff than a sperm and an egg. When they calculate weeks the first two weeks is still the sperm going into the egg, it's been on me for 4 weeks, it's not even anytning
>>
>>18082199
>dehumanize people because they look different
You'd get along with hitler
>>
Have you even looked into the validity of this?
>>
>>18082207
You're just made up of cells. I guess it wouldn't matter if I slit your throat.
>>
>>18082209
Ok. I hope you feel like hitler when you look at ur sperm after ejaculating bc it doesn't look like u

>>18082213
Stfu
>>
>>18082217
Give me your address so I can impale your heart with a knife.
>>
Some people (who were BORN because they weren't aborted) would actually believe this and take action regarding it. Good point!
>>
>>18082217
Im sure even hitler would recognize the difference between a jew and a sperm cell. Guess baby killers are too stupid for even that. Comparing you to hitler was an insult to hitler.
>>
>>18082199
Yes, but I more so because It dont view time as the average person. That though is besides the point. You assume its not life because it is not currently in a recognisable from. Humans currently lack any reliable way to define life other than the presence of biological mass, its mass takes on an 'alien' form, that is it is outside of your accepted norm, so you render it below you. What different is an abortion because your not ready and murdering your already born child because you can't afford it?

Please let me know what the difference other than timing is?
>>
What if Hitler was being reborn in this 5 week fetus?! It's probably better off aborted, huh?
>>
>>18082225
Hitler didn't come out of the womb and scream death to Jews.
>>
What is the difference?
>>
>>18082225
Who would kill someone that has never done anything wrong. You fucking monsters.
>>
>>18082218

Oh ok and I'm the murderer ,

Bc taking out my heart with a knife is ok.

What the fuck
>>
Fact!
>>
>>18082229
Nigga you gonna have to quote and link to a post if you wanna have a convo
>>
>>18082231
I bet it would taste nice.
>>
>>18082225
>It's probably better off aborted, huh?
No, Hitler was a great person, if he had won the war you'd be in the gas chambers where you belong.
>>
LOL! This happens everyday, don't act like you're unaware that people are being murdered everyday for doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>18081948
This has got to be a troll.
Everyone knows pulling out is Russian roulette.
>>
>>18082231
Killing a murderer doesnt make you a murderer.
>>
File: image.png (106KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106KB, 750x1334px
>>18082223
Sorry no. and an embryo isn't defined to be alive . It doesn't adapt to its environment, it can't survive in a world outside the womb
>>
Why are you do mad bro? Mad about taking a life, yet talking about taking a life. Ironic AF.
>>
>>18082240
it's practically self defense, she's just going to keep killing (I'll be your lawyer).
>>
>>18082236
You mean horrible people exist. Who would have thought.
>>
>>18082242
It's environment is the womb, simpleton.
>>
>>18082244
>>18082243
Right good luck when u tell ur Gf you don't want a baby and force her to have an abortion. Easy for you to just jump out and leave, if a man gets that choice a woman should be able to abort too.
>>
So how do we fix that?
>>
>>18082242
>It doesn't adapt to its environment
I dont think you know what that means
>it can't survive in a world outside the womb
irrelevant
>>
>>18082248

Right. But if you put it in another environment it would die. If it was born prematurely it would die. If it was brought into the real world during 5 weeks it would die.
>>
>>18082243
Taking the life of a murderer isn't ironic. Its justice. Can you claim the same for killing a child.
>>
>>18082252
If you put me on the moon I will die as well.
>>
Taking the life of _______ isn't ironic. It's justice.
>>
>>18082242
By that definition someone who is blind deaf and mute is not alive? And people in comas, not living either, and passed out they are not alive. As I said, no reliable was to define life
>>
>>18082255

Dude if a man gets to be out a woman should too . My bf doesn't want this kid and I can't do it on my own. Leave me alone ur an idiot. It's my body and my life.
>>
>>18082252
>if you change the environment things die
Have fun living on jupiter you simpleton
>>
To be honest, you type like a total moron. Abort it for their and your own sake.
>>
Im not talking to you ppl anymore ur all loser men who would be dead beat dads or leave when their gf gets pregnant like me. Just go fuck off and don't be judgemental of something you don't know
>>
>>18082269
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHOOOOOORREEE
>>
>>18082261
You have the right to throw yourself off a cliff and die as long as your child is unharmed; you don't have the right to kill another human though.
>>
>>18082266
Im on my phone and it barely works you're judgemental so you're the moron go fuck off and keep telling me to kill myself while you call me a murderer fucking idiot
>>
>>18082272
It's not a child you fuxking idiot. I already said I wouldn't abort it if it was 7 weeks or older. Shut the fuck up and go masturbare to anime porn you fucking weirdo 4chan arguer internet strongman

>>18082271
Hahaha guess I hit the spot for you. 40 year old virgindetected
>>
>>18082259
Only murderers can fill in that blank
>>
I see what you did there ;)
>>
why the wizards here so salty
>>
>>18082261
A man doesn't have to kill a child to get out. See the difference.
>>
>>18082284
some people still have morals I guess.
>>
You're doing the right thing. Time to get off 4chan. People are pushing buttons.
>>
kill yourself.
>>
>>18081926
thank god you are not reproducing and creating more low IQ children with that intelligence. you have not fucking idea what low fertility rates and immigration from the wrong countries can do to your nation. fucking retarded blue piller.
>>
Jesus Christ what is happening here, bunch of self-righteous future cucks in this thread
>>
>>18082298
Nazi detected.
>>
>>18082303
Just by existing you have, apparently unknowingly, shortened the lives of or entirely eradicated countless living creatures
>>
>>18082315
>because things die, I have the right to kill them
fucking nazis I swear
>>
>>18082345
you're misunderstanding me. By the mere fact of your existence, many creatures on this earth perhaps even human ones have suffered and possibly died without your even realizing it. Don't think you're any different than someone who chooses to kill, right or no.

Just in case you don't get it again I'll spell it out: you have personally caused life to cease, perhaps even worse to suffer, you hypocrite
>>
>>18081838
Neither is she clearly.
>>
>>18081985
This is the most obvious bait I've ever seen. How do we even know we're communicating with a woman? To be fair, you'd have to be one to be this retarded.
>>
>Aren't you not supposed to tell anyone ur pregnant for three months anyway, in case you miscarriage or something?

He wants you to hace a miscarriage just in case you feel like keeping the baby. Abort it please I feel like you two aren't ready for kids.
>>
File: 1488061472264_20170225_195330.jpg (480KB, 1200x938px) Image search: [Google]
1488061472264_20170225_195330.jpg
480KB, 1200x938px
Abort it. Seeing what you're like in this thread, your shitty parenting will put this child through absolute hell. We have enough hateful and suicidal assholes in this board already, we don't need you to add a child to that group. Your bf will probably leave you then too.
>>
>>18082354
This is the most idiotic argument Ive heard in a while.
Id point out why its wrong, but we both know why.
>>
>>18081838

>not mature enough
I don't really think you can expect a person that wasn't expecting getting a girl pregnant to tell his friends
You can't let something like that be kept inside. I don't blame him for telling.
>>18081830
OP, you should probably consider what's going on in his head because he's in this just as much as you are.

>>18081838
Back to you.
He obviously cares if he hasn't left. It doesn't sound like he's being immature, it just sounds like he's every fucking male that just found out he got his girlfriend pregnant.
>>
>>18082459
*to not tell his friends
>>
>>18081830
Your hands are sexy. More?
>>
>>18082432
So you deny that you have caused any pain, suffering, or death by existing?
>>
>>18082539
Alright so you are actually a retard. Lets get into Kantian philosophy which largely governs the general ideology of our current standards. That being the actions of a reasonable person.
The are involuntary actions and voluntary actions. A person cannot be held accountable for involuntary actions no matter what the cause. Involuntary results are included so long as they don't fall into the category of results a reasonable person would have seen and accounted for.
Under Kantian philosophy events beyond a persons control or knowledge fall into the category of involuntary actions taken under extreme pressure and those done for self defense.
Any pain suffering or death caused by my existence falls into the involuntary category as preservation of life is the #1 right of any person and no one can be judged for satisfying it.
>>
>>18081830
keep the child. abortion = murder
>>
>>18082013
Fix your life you bitter cunt
>>
>>18082553
>yes I have caused death, but its ok and not my fault because philosophy
I personally dont think its anyones fault, anon and wasnt trying to blame you. Death happens. It doesnt always have to be about right or wrong. Morals are good, im not denying that. But for fucks sake with the self righteousness trying to torture someone who is already in great emotional distress, making ridiculous claims hiding behind the guise of rationality...and im the fucking nazi...
>>
>>18082648
>completely ignore Kantian philosophy
Sorry but hundreds of years of philosophy isnt going to just be ignored because you want to murder a child.
>>
File: 1487799023811.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487799023811.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>18082252
If we can scientifically define a microscopic organism on Mars as a life, then we can define a zygote as a life too.
>>
>>18083432
A zygote is life, is a human being but it is not a person as we define it.
>>
>>18083439
It's a potential /human/ life, so why do we argue wether we should kill it or not?
>>
>>18083446
It is not a potential human life, it IS a human life. It is a human and it is alive.
But, on the other hand, it is not a person: it doesn't feel anything, it doesn't perceive anything, it cannot think anything, it isn't aware of itself or its surrounding, it cannot exist without being "artificially" helped.
The mother is a person, on the other hand, and the mother has the right to decide whether she should put at risk her health or her well-being.
The rights of the mother are much more important than the rights of the fetus in this phase. When the fetus starts fitting our definition of a person more, we give it personal rights which include the right to live.
>>
>>18083458
Quotting Ben Shapiro: "When does my rights determine those of another human being?"

It's completley different if the mother is in incredible pain and has to have an abortion for survival purposes, but in OP's case, she wants to because she doesn't want one. She (or her bf) wasn't careful and caused an unwanted pregnancy, but her life is not in danger.
>>
>>18083469
We always did determine, as a society, who gets rights and who doesn't. There isn't a list of rights we get that is written in your DNA. We decided it.
We decided that people have rights - the right to live, the right to be safe, the right to be free to speak our mind and a lot of other things. To get these rights you have to be a person.
A fetus isn't a person. They don't have personal rights, including the right to live.

It is not different. Pregnancy always has risks and consequences, and if OP doesn't want to go through them she's free to abort. Even if her life isn't in immediate danger, giving birth always has risks and she can choose to not take those risks.
>>
>>18083469
At the end of the day it's legally allowed to abort your child if you want and that's all that matters.
>>
>>18081830
He probably just needed someone else to talk to about it like you are doing right now.

If you are less than 2 months in or so, go immediately to have the abortion done. It's best if it's clearly not a person but just a ball of cells coming out.

People don't exist until you have a brain and capacity for memory, don't let religious faggots believing in ghosts and gnomes and shit tell you otherwise.
>>
>>18081830
Do you live in Alabama, OP?
>>
>>18081989
Leave him you idiot.

I think I know who you are also, that hand looks vaguely familiar.
>>
File: 1e0.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>18081837
>>18081850
>>
>>18082016
Whatever you do don't keep that kid, especially with the way your relationship seems to be going. Abort it, dump him, and move on with your life. You'll be a lot happier if you do.
>>
>>18082553
Hey chief, the distinction between intentional and non intentional and voluntary vs involuntary responsibility predates kant by quite a bit.

Hume and Locke were writing about how a drunk person wasn't really fully culpable since they weren't in full intension al charge of their faculties.

Kant was tying together the metaphysical groundwork for ethics to be possible by rooting them on the powers of reason, hence the ability to draw an full inner vs outer distinction.
>>
>>18083995
>completely ignore core point of argument to point out something entirely irrelevant
I accept your concession.
>>
>>18083718
There are places in the world where rape is legal. Im sure though with your mentality those people who rape have done nothing wrong.
>>
Actually the people telling you to clean your room are 100% correct , how the fuck your going to raise a child when you live like a fucking slob
>>
>>18084232
Trying to call that Kantian ethics is just wrong, sorry. It's like you saying he invented algebra or invented peanut butter. It's just not true.

You just broke out with something that's like "and that's just like Newton's allegory of the cave."
>>
>>18081830
>I don't even know what I suppppsd to think or do. Aren't you not supposed to tell anyone ur pregnant for three months anyway, in case you miscarriage or something?
what unspoken made up rules are you following? what is this a game to you?
>I feel so awful what should I do or say :/
tell him what you think because he's your bf and you have a fucking child on the way.

this is children raising children. this thread is ridiculous.
>>
>>18081830
>I found out a few days ago I was pregnant
>I told him not to tell anybody because I lcant seal with that

>his friend tagged him in a meme about babies thing and it's obvious he told his friends I'm pregnant.
Confront him (your bf, not the friend), there's a chance it's just their sense of humour, if he told them, get rid.

If you aren't mature enough to handle the consequences of having sex, then you aren't mature enough to be having sex, in the future consider if your partner is able to deal with it before you take his dick.
>>
>>18084247
God you can't even read. It is a part of Kantian ethics. I did not say Kant invented the idea. The mental gymnastics you child killers will do to dodge the core point of the argument is pathetic.
>>
>>18084247
You know what, forget it. You are clearly uneducated in philosophy and lack reading comprehension. I knew before I posted it Id be wasting my time with you.
>>
>>18081850
the Romans were some of the biggest child murderers in history and they were the most successful western empire

the head of a household could kill any children had by his daughters or granddaughters as long as they were less than a year old without having to give a reason
>>
>>18084336
Guess why Rome fell
>>
>>18084366
the loss of its richest provinces to the ERE at the same time as barbarians incursions were increasing in intensity requiring a larger military commitment than they were able to put forward?

Even after the fall of the WRE Rome continue to survive and thrive for another thousand years in the east.
>>
Pro life anon, Im calling you out! I challenge you to shit posting debate!
>>
>>18084601
ok pro choice anon, lets do this

I don't think abortion is really a good thing or something to be taken lightly but I think its important that (as Bill Clinton put it) its safe affordable and rare. People have sex, people are stupid, its an unfortunate reality. If abortion is illegal people are still going to seek out abortions but will get them from less than qualified individuals in less than safe conditions.

I think its best to acknowledge the reality of abortion and do our best to improve sex education to make it as rare as possible. But we do know that even when used judiciously birth control can fail. Personally I don't think people should have to throw their lives away to raise a kid they don't want because of a mistake.

Again that's my opinion, its gonna happen whether its legal or illegal so we might as well do our best to make it legal and safe but try to minimize it. Prohibition is not the solution.
>>
>OP obviously a retard, can't even use contraception
>anons still pushing for a retard to raise a kid
why
>>
>>18084629
You call yourself pro life.
Your just pro choice
>>
>>18081830
>and it's obvious he told his friends I'm pregnant.

Not gonna waste my time reading the 190 replies. You need to talk to him. Dont assume, then get back to us.

YOU DO NOT KNOW HE TOLD THEM!!

Stop jumping to conclusions like a child and communicate to your boyfriend like an adult instead of running away to 4chan.
>>
That's horrible :( kick his ass.
>>
He's unreliable and not trust worthy. Have the abortion and break up.
>>
>>18084632
Alternative is murder
>>
>>18084458
>larger military
You know, if only they weren't killing the young. Maybe theyd have more.
>>
>>18084820
The reasons for the decline and fall of the WRE are many and varied, to boil it down to [contemporary issue I am against] is a ridiculous oversimplification. It's also something people have been doing for centuries.

Caracalla overpays the army to keep them loyal despite his bullshit. Subsequently the government needs to raise more taxes to pay them, since they can't cut their pay. They print money like wild, and it becomes worthless. Between this and tax reforms to get around having worthless money the economy goes to shit. Adrianople means that multiple large groups of barbarians were allowed in without being disarmed or integrated/assimilated. Because of Rome's shit economy and tax collection systems barbarians aren't as interested in becoming Romans as they used to. Backstabbing and idiotic leaders rob them of their chance to bring everyone back into the fold.

It wasn't inevitable that Rome would fall apart in the west as it did, but those are the big reasons.
>>
>>18081830
Abort the little shit
>>
>>18084629
I think we need abortions on every corner. People will not smarten up anytime soon. Abortion availability will make women realize abortions suck for them physically and make them want to fight patriarchy that makes men cummies inside of wombs. Fucking men
>>
>>18084815
And?
>>
>>18084236
Hey if it's legal then why not?
>>
>>18081853
This anon has it right.

Honestly, I recommend at least putting the child up for adoption if you carry it to term, AT LEAST.

After that, reflect on your life decisions: you got pregnant, the father has shown himself to be rather undesirable, and you don't have many opportunities lined up at the moment.

Either abort or put for adoption/safe surrender, but rethink your life
>>
>>18081933
Adoption rarely works out well. Also OP will still have to deal with what happens to her body after the whole ordeal. Believe me she is better off with abortion.
>>
cant believe people are still so pro-life in 2017. literally all global problems are due to overpopulation. all these random children you want to bring to the world lessen the fraction of resources you yourself get. theres enough of us already. fuck
>>
>>18086108
Not at all. Global problems are because of selfishness and greed . If people lived happily with their family instead of being a consumption, entertainment and sex junkie, and only thinking of themselves and short term profit, the world would be sustainable and full of opportunities for everyone.
>>
>>18086118
there are millions of people still who dont even have basic supplies and are far from 'living happily with their family'. once they all obtain a decent western living standard we are fucked. and you still want to bring new children to this world who are not even wanted.
>>
>>18086123
No, no one needs Western standards of living. Even Western people. Consumerism, and living in a cloud of entertainment to avoid solving real problems is cancer.
>>
>>18086142
i definitely agree with you on that one
>>
>>18086151
This is why you shouldn't confuse basic supplies, and sustainability with crap that you throw away tomorrow.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.