[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm starting to accept that I'm going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I think I'm starting to accept that I'm going to be alone /adv/.

I just transferred to a new community college, and the only friend I made is this cute chick. But even then she's on a different scene from the things I like so there isn't a lot in common.
>She has a son
>she's like 4 years older than me
>I'm turning 21 in a few months
>doesn't really pla vidya, her most advanced system is a ps2
>And she's more outgoing than me

When I'm home my brothers try making conversation with me, but honestly sometimes I'd just wish they'd stop talking and leave me alone to watch anime or play vydia on my PC. Or just to simply be quiet so I can do my assignments in peace. I don't hate them though, I love them a lot. But I guess I've been living with them for so long that I'm kinda tired I guess.

I think the only people I'm ok with having a decently sized conversation are my parents. My mom and my dad are two people I can honestly have a conversation with, and not feel annoyed.

I won't say that I'm a neckbeard or a beta. Even though I'm more of an indoor person, I do worry about the way I look so I do make the effort to dress nice.

So here's the question. Am I really doomed to single forever? I'm already planning on getting a degree in electrical engineering, so I don't think money would be much of an issue later on. So girls usually pile up for a guy with a decently sized wallet and his own place right? Or am I thinking to anti-socially here? If that's the case, I'd honestly rather just kill myself. The thought of getting with a girl just because she digs my money makes me depressed.

Maybe meet chicks at video and anime conventions? That's how I'd meet somebody who's as antisocial as me and with the same hobbies, right? How fucked is my thinking /adv/?

Would living my life happily isolated from people really make me doomed to be single forever?
>>
Try more, think less faggot

Thinking is for after you've tried
>>
>>18081501
Could you please explain anon?
>>
If your friend is at all into you, have a go at it. You won't be a video game playing man child forever. Grow up already and marry the woman.
>>
>>18081523
On the few years you've been alive you're making grand assumptions that you're doomed to be alone.
You have an idea, go to anime convention or whatever shit to find nerdy girls that you haven't tried. You haven't had enough experiences to come to any conclusions.

Plan, experience, record, reflect, adjust and stay positive is the recipe for all endevours. dont get stuck on any step, planning in particular
>>
>>18081551
>>18081524
Because marrying somebody is easy for somebody who lives with their parents and is just about to get halfway through college.
>>18081551
I'm afraid of letting people know of the monster that I really am. That's why I give up easily when people seem to give me some negative hint.
>>
>>18081492

If the way you're living is making you said, change that.

That's way easier said than done, but it's possible if you put genuine effort in to it (I'm speaking from first hand experience. I went from terrified of social interaction to socially capable of getting along with and befriending nearly anyone. And it was through half a decade of hard efforts and forced changes)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.