[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you text girls over long period of time? For example,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3heart.jpg (37KB, 1080x963px) Image search: [Google]
3heart.jpg
37KB, 1080x963px
How do you text girls over long period of time?
For example, I match a few girls on Tinder but seemingly when we try to arrange stuff it always falls on next week or more. I try to play it like I'm not thinking about it much and when the day comes I get no response or unmatched.
>>
lmao at that pic.
>>
You have to maintain a level of interest in the woman's mind. Do this by snap chatting shit every now and then and send a few texts convos
Also try to make the date as close as possible
>>
>>18081473
Being a teenager is texting a lot

Being an adult is realizing that texts are for setting up meetings where you can do this thing called....TALKING
>>
>>18081493
t. My dad
>>
>>18081473
desu I've had a cellphone since I was 12 and I still don't understand text etiquette.
I basically just keep it short and only do it for an explicit purpose.
>>
>>18081496

yes
>>
Protip: don't text a lot unless you're established friends and they hit you up.

Within 5 texts, setup something, or at the very least suggest that you hang out in real life.

If you're worried about it. Match the amount of words that they send. Don't ask all the questions. If the conversation seems dead, don't reply. Try again later if you want. Just keep it balanced.
>>
>>18081473
Text her to set up plans or share funnay memes.
>>
>>18081473
Getting to know someone by text is a pain in the ass. Ask whatever you're curious about that wouldn't be considered completely inappropriate (so pretty much "hey u liek it in ur pooper" is off the table).

Or fuck it, if you really don't care, that question is ok too.

The whole setup of Tinder is so shallow that it's a huge mistake to take anyone from there seriously unless they are able to demonstrate to you over the long term why you should take them seriously. So you might as well just have fun with it.

>>18081496
One of many differences between you and your dad is that your dad has had sex with someone. Don't be so quick to discard advice from somewhere who's already been where you want to go (not literally).
>>
File: whenyourwaifudies.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whenyourwaifudies.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>18081473
>How do you text girls over long period of time?

If you want them as a friend you find a common hobby or work thing and don't shut the fuck up about it. Just like your guy friends

If you want them in a relationship with you,you don't. You just fucking don't.
Texting with girls you like is an easily sprung fucking trap. ALWAYS burn bridges or at LEAST have as little faith as possible with a chick who expects you to entertain her for a long period of time with texts. Whatever you have to say with it will have a better effect on her attraction to you in real life and girls who favor it is a display that she doesn't really want a relationship,she wants to pretend she has one while reaping the benefits.

It's like a normalfag girls equivalent of having a waifu/husbando. But y'know they're really sentient and shit.
>>
>>18081473
>>18082430
Also
> I try to play it like I'm not thinking about it much and when the day comes I get no response or unmatched.

Don't arranges dates like that.

Set a time and a place within the time you gave the offer and she accepted and then GET HER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT or consider it done. That's the -hardest- step of dating a girl and I wish I was shitting you. Their base instincts are telling them to be the weakest most unreliable fucking sister possible. And they'll reinforce that with "maybe" "i've got to check" and other assorted bullshit that you have to tear through with swift decisions to make her excuses look like the actual shit they are to herself. Sometimes even they'll just try to go on rants and ask questions to fantasize about how much fun it'll be like they're giving you the OK that they'll be there which'll throw you off and maybe forget to set something solid.

But like bottom line still, don't aim to text for long periods of time. Keep it short always and fuck off. Even for the girls that expect you to,it sticks out to them harder than the continued ramblings they want to go away,.
>>
>>18081473
Someday some genius is going to invent a handheld gadget that looks something like a texter but that you can actually talk to people through, using your voice and words and like that, and you won't have this problem.
>>
>>18081473
Meet in public toilet for sex
slam hard and cum inside
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.