[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 35. Own my own house, make over 70k a year. No major debt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: received_1885626598340625.jpg (123KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1885626598340625.jpg
123KB, 1080x1920px
I am 35. Own my own house, make over 70k a year. No major debt aside from a mortgage. Have a super depressed gf living with me me. She works part time 4 to 6 hours 4 days a week. I work 5 to 6 days a week 9 hour days on average. She never does any house work unless i pressure her. She is a feminist blah blah blah english lit major. I cook and clean, plus all the house work. We are not married or have kids. I have never been married. I am not fat, ugly, or abusive. I am not overly nice or a push over. Well ex from two years ago came back into my life she broke up with me then a month later started to date a guy who she later married. Now they are split not divorce. I have slept with her an as ton of times. She was supposed to go with me this weekend to go camping. She is avoiding me. Yes i am cheating. Hell i just want my gf to move out and i am done. How should i do this?
>>
>>18081006
There are two things usually dangling from the base of your penis that are called balls.

Locate them, insert them back in your scrotum then tell your girlfriend
"I no longer love you, it's over".

Maybe you should tell that to the slag ex that is currently booty calling you too.
>>
File: 1479375541560.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479375541560.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>18081015
>This triggers the feminist
>>
>35 y/o
>can't properly break up with a gf

Pull up those big boy pants and don't cry when your life crumbles down after you chose your ex. An ex is an ex for a reason no?
>>
>>18081006

Just tell your girlfriend that you don't feel like this is working out anymore, and that she has 3 months to vacate. It's as simple as that.

No need to tell her you've been cheating or anything, just firmly break ties with her, and give her a reasonable amount of time to move out.
>>
>>18081006
literally just
>>18081015

also doubt he has any if he's posting shit tier chicken pho is shit tier rather than beef pho
>>
>>18081015
I really do need to man up, but i am not sure if she has any where to go. She woke today complaining she cannot move. Always complains she hurt her foot and cannot walk very long. I was hurt in the military and i keep going. I am afraid if i think i cannot keep going i will not be able to. She cannot get motivated.
>>
>>18081065
You are right, just a distraction from my current situation.
>>
>>18081086
I knew i should have posted beef. This is why i am in the situation i am in now. I settle for inferior situations.
>>
Remove that parasite.
>>
>>18081444
It really feels like a parasitic relationship. I pay for everything and she hardly helps around the house. Not tryimg to diminish her work around the house, but it is rare and substandard at best.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.