[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To forgive or not.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1376769453884.png (1MB, 1690x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1376769453884.png
1MB, 1690x2200px
So here's the story:

>break-up with oneitis
>start talking with girl who I didn't even know I was friend with
>she is out of a break-up as well
>become friends and talk everyday
>she confesses her attraction to me, even though we never met
>invites me to spend some time at her house during my holidays
(note: it's a LDR, she studies 700Km away from me and during the holidays she is 100Km away)
>I accept because I like her a little and I always wanted to visit Florence
>we have sex daily, spend most of the time cuddling naked in bed or going out hand in hand
>I feel really nice in her company and she said had the best time of her life
>fast forwad to 3 days ago
>she tells me her ex arranged a meetup to clarify things with her and self-invites himself at her house
>she accepts
>herewego.jpg
>I say that if something were to happen between the two, I would bail out to never see her again
>she is ok with it and assures me she doesn't want to go back with him
>somehow she becomes confuses and says she doesn't know what to do
>they had sex but she told him she doesn't like him anymore
>wtf.jpg
>I tell her she's stupid and it was a disrespect to me
>she doesn't seem to grasp the gravity of the situation, the way she talks sounds like it's all normal
>I'm full of rage and told her to wait until I got calm until I can decide what to do

I'm 99% for the "fuck off" policy and cut all contact, still, we didn't say anything about being a couple and exclusive. I feel betrayed nontheless but I really liked her company. I know you're going to say "leave her for good, she's a bitch" and I agree with you, but could this be right? Should I give her another chance but only if she leaves her ex for good?

PS. I know there are other girls, plenty fishes in the see blabla, and I don't really NEED a relationship right now, but I had some project she was helping me with and I could use her company either way.
>>
From what I'm seeing here, you're attached to her, while she isn't. It's OK, the best outcome to this situation is that you end your "relationship" and stay "just friends" until you are both mature enough to enter a second relationship (although I would advise against it.)

Or, you can stay friends, but whenever you see each other you can be fuck buds, but the best outcome is that you "stay friends".
>>
>>18080286
>From what I'm seeing here, you're attached to her, while she isn't.
On the contrary. I'm not really sure I like her enough while she drunk-texted me one night telling me how stupid she feels for being so attracted to me, how much she likes my, my body, my hair, etc...

I'm totally in favour of ending this "relationship" and never talk to her again, I just wanted to wait until I wasn't any more blinded by rage.

Being fuck buddies is the worst outcome, since she kind of sucked in bed, my oneitis was 10 times more attractive and 10 time more dirty in bed.
>>
>>18080308
Well then, idk, just keep her as a friend until you're done with your other, then detach from her. If you cut her off right after you're done, you'll leave her with the impression that you used her (which you are probably going to do)

And as a whole, just keep the fond memories of your time together and move on. There's no need for negativity in this world, only look on the bright side, that's my approach to life
>>
>>18080324
Until you're done with your project*
>>
I would just move on and stay in the least amount of contact possible maybe hook up if you are ever there again. Long distance relationships suck man and having to compete against an ex is too stressful man. Gl bro.
>>
>>18080324
I share the same approach and only look at the negativity when I want to fix something. As for the project: her help is not entirely necessary but only useful. I can't trust her anymore and so I should cut her out of it immidiatly.

Thanks for the reply tho.
>>18080344

That's seems to be the most logical approach. I'm too against LDR and always try to avoid them at all cost.
I didn't know I was competing with her ex until a few days ago. As far as she told me, he was a fucking loser that would cry all the time about her not helping and not supporting him with his school exam. She broke up because he was draining away her life and found in me a really pleasant surprise and gave her joy again. I don't know what to think anymore but I don't care anyway, she's in the past now.

We're still talking rn, and she told me she's trying to understend "how to live". I told her straight away that the first rule is: don't do shit like this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.