[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2313.jpg (55KB, 250x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2313.jpg
55KB, 250x345px
Can I smoke without my wife knowing? I was told to quit and I really need a good smoke.
>>
You remind me of a story where this guy hid bottles of booze buried in his garden and snuck out in the middle of the night to drink them with a straw. His wife knew the whole time and it tore her apart.

If you're desperate enough for your fix that you're trying to sneak behind the back of the one person in life who's supposed to share a true, honest bond with you, than you have a problem. This is probably why you've been told to quit.

Are you married to nicotine, or to the woman you love? Be the man she married you for.
>>
>>18080157
Smoke smells. It's unlikely that it will go unnoticed if you smoke on a regular basis.

If you need to stop smoking and agreed to do so, sneaking around and hiding it isn't a good idea.

"Hey, I'm dying for a smoke, is there something I can do" is a better approach. Maybe try a nicotine patch or gum?

If you really feel like you MUST smoke, just be honest about it. That might upset your wife, but it beats being a lying or sneaking piece of shit.
>>
>>18080157
I know some say it isn't the same and it's for douchebags or whatever but Vaping helped me quit cigs.
>>
>>18080157
Nicotine gum .. has held me off the tobacco for years .. yes, I know it's not what it's meant for
>>
>>18080157
https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=4TV_128Fz2g

just listen to this song.. either you still want to smoke or you kinda want to stop more for your wife if not for your health.
>>
>>18080157
If you have to lie to your wife about what you're doing, you're doing something wrong. If there was nothing wrong with what you were doing, you would feel justified in telling her the truth and standing up for why you think it's right.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.