[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I make new friends while living in a small town, having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1747.jpg (148KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1747.jpg
148KB, 500x666px
Where can I make new friends while living in a small town, having irregular schedules, no normie hobbies and convention/pride season won't start for months yet?
>>
Bump.
I have normie hobbies we have no conventions and i wouldn't be caught dead at the fag parade.

But i have the same problem.
I just try amd discord my friends in the main city but they are always busy.
>>
I've come to find that now that I have friends, I really do like having company. As a matter of fact now that I'm living on my own, I HATE being alone, and end up drowning out the silence with alcohol, unless I'm in movement, and I don't have the money to drive back and forth for my own amusement any less than sit on a train, and there's no proper roads or weather for walking or riding a bike if I had one.

So I end up drowning out the silence with alcohol and I'm pretty sure that doing that shit killed my father.
>>
>>18080037
If you have people you have stuff in common with who are comfortable with you, your problem isn't the same as mine.
>>
I realized recently everyone in my town sucks and I don't want to be friends with them. I'm sure somewhere that mr right is out there, just not interested in "friend dating" guys to find him

There's 1 guy who I play hockey with.... but he wouldn't smoke weed, or be interested in any of the geeky stuff I do

I don't really need a male companion.
>>
>>18080214
Okay.

So are you gay or what your deal is?
>>
>>18080024

In Finland ? Move to Spain...
>>
>>18080024

nowhere. you've decided that you can't and refuse to try new things.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.