[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I got in a huge misunderstanding. It ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: acute.jpg (45KB, 712x447px) Image search: [Google]
acute.jpg
45KB, 712x447px
My girlfriend and I got in a huge misunderstanding. It ended up causing us to break up, we both found new people, then one night she started texting me, we both got in a huge argument, ended up resolving our issues, and now we're back together. I want to make things right with us, we both agreed we just can't see each other dating anyone else.

We're in a long distance relationship at the moment, I'm out of my home town for about 2 years, we've been dating almost 3 years. I'm going back home to visit her for an emergency visit to try and repair the hurt we cause on each other.

Any ideas what I should do? I'm gonna take her to a nice restaurant and stuff, but that'll only last an hour or so and we're not just gonna sit in my hotel room and fuck the whole time.

Any gift ideas? This was devastating for both of us, and we're both pretty hurt still. We're usually pretty good at snapping back into things but I can tell this isn't gonna be easy.
>>
>long distance
Do yourself a favor and just dont get back into this shit.
>>
Don't try to amend it with a nice dinner or anything. Just make her a card and buy her some flowers - it'd mean a lot to her if she really loved you back.

Don't make a rebounding relationship hang from a thread by having materialistic habits.
>>
>>18080019
>materialistic bu

Buy her a card and flowers

Thanks /r9k/ you sure know how to fix things :^)

OP you shouls try to make her remember why you two were together in the first place. Try to make her have a good time. And you try to have a good time too.
Solve your problems, understand these come and go but if love persists on both sides then you have a catch
>>
>>18080027
>Try to make her have a good time
Wow such an open ended recommendation. Fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.