[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I never have a boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8322.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8322.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
I dated though.
I'm not ugly, fit and introverted.
>>
>>18076762
how the fuck would we know??
>>
>>18076762
Maybe you're fucking crazy?
>>
>>18076762
Either lower your standards or approach men yourself.
>>
>>18076777
Trips confirms this
>>
>>18076779
I tried to do it since I thought a fling doesn't kill anyone but still I haven't done it yet. I still think of women should be chased by men.
>>
>>18076762
Maybe it's because you spend all day making threads on 4chan about not having a boyfriend. This is the fourth thread I've seen today.
>>
Are you so introverted that you never talk to anyone and spend most of the day by yourself?

If so then you have to make the first move.
>>
>>18076790
Fuck. I'm not the girl with daddy issues. I just read that thread. At least I have boobs, butt and wide hips.
>>
>>18076787
That's dumb.
>>
>>18076791
Well quite legit. I talk to people but with ones I'm interested in I begin awkward. Mem that I went on dates with usually not my type but I still want to give it a try
>>
>>18076787
>I still think of women should be chased by men.
They approach attractive women.
>>
Would you have be in a relationship with any of the guys you dated ?
Why did you stop going to dates with these guys?
>>
>>18076803
>One guy with bad teeth and has problems with his saliva it's kinda grossed me out after we making out.
>One only want a fling and I felt zero chemistry towards him so I back off
>One I made him hanging for days without contacting him cause he didn't text me after dates. He said I was crazy cause he was busy bla bla bla. He's a teacher. I was young back then I thought I should always do the first move.
>One I met on a site, he was nothing alike compared with his pictures but I like him so I went for it anyway. He ghosted me then. Ironically.
>Many more I can't remember
>>
>>18076814
>Many more I can't remember
>>
>>18076818
I meant ones that was plain I didn't pay attention to. I'm almost 30 for god sake
>>
Not everyone feels the need to partner up anymore.
>>
>>18076814
>>18076825
how much do you make guys wait before you put out?
also, by who's standards are you 'attractive'?
>>
>>18076845
I usually give them hints. Like I said I'm not up to much for the weekend or no plans yet or I'm free this day that day to let them know and then be the lead. The most I put out maybe texted my date first after the date, and the result was I ghosted on. Dunno what the heck actually.

Well I don't have high standards, I only want a man without bad teeth, clean and neat, smart and funny. He works and know how to earn money that's all. I don't ask for wealthy men or tall or handsome or such. But I have a issue that I only into men with good fashion, know how to dress since I am very well dressed
>>
>>18076858
i don't know man is hard to tell without knowing you personally.
As an anon said earlier, guys don't really feel the need to date anymore since scoring casually is easier than ever and willingly constraint yourself to a single pussy sounds like something not many aren't up to.
Have you tried dating older guys? You mentioned a teacher but I guess he was not that much older than you, older guys usually are looking for more serious things and not just hookups, but again the older you are the harder will be for you since you are always competing with women younger and more attractive than you.
That's why most ''girls' slut out when they are younger, since they know they lost all their value with time.
>>
>>18076762
Give a pic censoring your face for reference.
Until then, there's literally nothing to go off of.
>>
>>18076858
I feel the same way but with the opposite gender. I've been on dates with girls who liked me but still. I've concluded 1) I'm part of the problem
2)girls my age don't want relationships.

How old are you anon?
>>
>>18076893
Then you know it sucks!
I'm 26. And you anon?
>>18076876
Yeah you was right, the teacher one was like fee years older than me. Maybe I should try dating older guys, but since I don't have daddy issues I don't really into dating older men. I usually got hitting on by younger guys, 21 or such times by times at night clubs. I never try younger guys anyway
>>
>>18076887
Here. This's me
>>
>>18076925
You didn't post a pic.
>>
File: absorbt.jpg (59KB, 853x478px) Image search: [Google]
absorbt.jpg
59KB, 853x478px
>>18076762
From what you've written i'd say you haven't had a boyfriend because you haven't met "the one". That's the fault of the guys you're meeting,not yours.

THAT SAID the idea to be boyfriend and girlfriend, being exclusive to one another, is something that is COMPLETELY UP TO YOU AS THE GIRL. If you can't suggest it,it's not going to happen because you, the female, are the weakest link in a relationship. You have at least had dates though so you're opening yourself up,just give more guys more chances. It'll happen, you're bound to find the right alpha type for you so long as you keep going.
>>
>>18076944
6/10
>>
>>18076762
>I'm not ugly
Sounds like something an ugly person would say.
>>
>>18076762
You're not girlfriend material. You're probably just uninteresting and not particularly attractive. Any girl I've known like that ends up mostly alone. You're better off being mental at least that's interesting.
>>
I have the same situation but being introvert is much worse for men than women
>>
>>18076814
that's a fuckload of attention. Being picky is your problem, or maybe too high self-esteem.
>>
File: 1442000674450.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1442000674450.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
>>18076858
>I usually give them hints
>>
>>18076762
just make an account on any dating site and choose one of the hundreds of guys who message you. It's really not hard.
>>
>>18077482
This is the problem. I tried. But not so much of it because It's easier for me to see if that guy fit my standards or not and since then I ended up ignoring the ones I don't like and having the ones I like ignored me because I let them do all the work
>>
>>18077498
Fuck you.
>>
File: images.png (12KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12KB, 192x263px
Here's some advice.
Wanna find love? Not just "dates"(?)
Look inwardly, what do you enjoy? A hobby, a specific kind of music, books? So you select, of those things, the thing you like MOST. Then, you go to an event that will surround you with people who ALSO like this thing.

For me, it was noise music, and I developed a huge crush on one girl there.

Try something you like, say, anime, then go to a major event associated with it, like a major convention event that lasts a few days, and then get to know people you like there. Go slowly, be patient, don't settle at for the very first desparate attraction, wait till you catch feels.
>>
>>18076792
maybe thats why you're single.
no one actually likes titcows
>>
>>18076762
Don't go looking for boyfriends. Go looking for friends of all genders.

Unlike teenagers, in your age group romances generally start as friendships. The friendzone so dreaded by kids is actually the starting point for adults.

The more people you know, the more will be men. The more men you know, the greater the chance there will be some you like. The more men you like, the greater the potential for romance.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 600x500px
>>18076762
I essentially have the same issue reversed situation(attractive guy no gf). good genes and being fit don't fix autism kiddo
>>
>>18076787
You're right, don't let beta males tell you otherwise

But remember toput yourself in a position to be approachable
>>
Because you live in a society driven by feminism, open sexuality, MGTOW-like ideologies and hookup culture, among other things.

Men and women trust each other less with every year and meaningful relationships between opposite sexes are hindered and even discouraged.

Of course, that can't be the only reason, plenty of people still manage to find relationships in this society so there must also be something wrong with you. Either that or you're really unlucky, but the first one sounds a lot more likely. We can't really tell you what you're doing wrong though, since we only know what you're telling us. With one exception being

>women should be chased by men
Well yeah, that's how it used to be and still is to some extent, but many men have given that up. It's not only the MGTOW guys, we simply became more passive. And many of the men who are actively chasing women only look for hookups, not serious relationships.

From what I've seen most long-term relationships start in highschool and early college. After that you'll have to struggle a bit if you want a boyfriend, you can't simply expect men to chase you.
>>
>>18076762
>I'm not ugly
I think otherwise.
>fit
lol
>introverted
of course.
>>
>>18076762
>introverted

introverted people are boring and not worth the effort of getting to know
>>
>>18078074
I don't have to prove it, it's truth, believe it or not it's your call
>>18078119
I do party and enjoy going to concerts or hiking camping such things but I'm introverted
>>
>>18076792
Pic to prove this statement
>>
Are you more than a pretty face? Looks will attract a guy, personality will keep him.
>>
>>18078379
This is the point. I don't know if I'm boring, or is there any problem with my personality. It sucks
>>
Bump a
>>
you are ugly crazy or both
>>
>>18076762
This is a problem for shy girls. If you are a shy girl, your body language is exact same as the one of a bitchy and arrogant girl so guys probably don't have the balls or nerves to talk to you. Just be more inviting with your eyes and stop being shy.
>>
>>18076762

You won't find anyone if you're not socializing. You don't have to get into dating apps and go to parties all the time (god knows you're better off avoiding most of the people there) but you have to have some activities where you interact with other people. Even something as stupid as online gaming has brought people together.
If you're already social then I don't know. Are you waiting for guys to do everything? Are you afraid of commitment? Is no one good enough? Only you can really know what's going on. See a psychologist or start a journal if you want to get more insight into your behavior and thoughts.
>>
>>18076762
Robyn?
>>
>>18080595
Who are you?
>>18080559
I do hang with friends frequently, but to be honest I rarely do those social things like you just said. Plus not much of this kind of event around my area.
I don't have time for gaming, I played LOL before though. I don't actually wait for men to do all the job but I do wait for them to show me their interests, I am afraid that I might get rejected.
I actually have a fear of going further with a guy and that gives me panic attack. Like when we are dating for a long time and the next step is to see his family, this is the time when I started step back, want to abord or such.
>>18080537
Dunno if I'm a shy girl, I do talk to men, give men my number etc.
>>
>>18080647

How old are you? You sound pretty young.
>>
>>18080676
I'm 26
>>
>>18080689
When you think about settling down with someone what's the first thing that you see as a stumbling block to getting there?

For example: are you afraid of how a potential boyfriend might react to meeting your family? Are you ashamed of them in any way?
Do you not feel like you want children?
Do you want to be more financially stable?
etc etc etc
>>
>>18080704
I want childrens. I only have problems where I can't handle the fact of dealing with boyfriend/husband family. Like how to get along well with them, how to make them like me, how to always happy and be a good daughter-in-law kind of. This shit is getting me nervous and tired. I am a straightforward person I don't know how to lower it, if I don't like something or assumed it not good to do it to other people or kind of I tell them straight, plus my face when I don't like something isn't so pleasant. One of my friends aunty hated me after I came to visiting her with friends just because of this.
If only I could be with someone and never gonna happen to meet there family it would be nice.
>>
>>18080716

Not everyone thinks like your friend's aunt. If she didn't like you it's not a guarantee that no one else will either.
Also, if you meet the parents and they don't like you the worst thing that can happen is you lose the relationship. Something you already do by not allowing yourself to get to that point.
Besides, there are plenty of married people that don't get along great with parents-in-law. Your boyfriend's family doesn't have to like you, he has to like you.
>>
>>18080647
>Who are you?
I'm a man a few years younger than you with long curly hair and green eyes
>>
>>18078363
>I don't have to prove it, it's truth, believe it or not it's your call
yeah my and most people's call is no. Everyone has their issues, why should we waste our time on some people's delusion
>>
>>18076762
This post is 2 days old, the OP as far as I can tell is fucking dead.
Literally stop replying to this dead beast and instead reply to each other.

This isn't even a fucking woman, it's a bait post.
>>
>>18077514
This
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.