[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend told me she had weekend off a few weeks ago. Told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hobbes.gif (19KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19KB, 1680x1050px
Girlfriend told me she had weekend off a few weeks ago. Told her last week to let's do something Saturday, Ok sure!.

Bring it up Thursday to reconfirm. Oh no, I can't, I forgot my relatives birthday was rescheduled to that day. What about Sunday? Oh (her girl friend) invited me over for dinner blah blah

What bothers me is that this is turning into a common occurrence. Friends are taking a priority while she says we don't much.. Well why the fuck don't you invite me along? Am I supposed to invite myself? It seemed like you didn't want to go!

Only when she feels like she can lose me she unfucks herself, especially when other women start taking interest in me

Is this a case of bad communication? Getting comfortable? Just wants a partner so she's not lonely?
>>
how long have you been together?
is she a control freak?
has she ever cheated on you physically or emotionally?
are you a control freak?
>>
>>18060848

known each other for a couple years now. started dating/relationship maybe 6 months ago?

i'm not a control freak. she really isn't either, only when it comes to certain things like cleaning the kitchen. that's her thing so whatever

im starting to see that she feels like she has to please her friends, be accepted by them. i personally only like a couple of them because I can see right through their shitty catty attitudes.

it just bothers me that she's more enthusiastic in doing things with them than me. yeah, sure, i have my own friends and life but I'd like to go places with her. I bring it up and we have to plan for it. They bring a trip up OMG TOTALLY WHEN ARE WE GOING??!!

if anything, ill stick around for the sex and let it die
>>
>>18060863
I think you have some issues, bro.
Any psychological disorders that you have?
>>
>>18060874
No I don't. Are you saying this is normal then for women?
>>
>>18060840
EAT
HER
FUCKING
RIPE
JUICY
CUNT
HER
FUCKING
OOZING
CLITORIS
DRIPPING
SLAB
OF
FLESH
>>
>>18060840
Well, your story is pretty much GG. she is not into you anymore, everything goes before you. does she have male friend with whom she spends a lot of time? if so, does she spend nights at his place? if so, well, better luck with next one. dont string youself to her, you have your life... personal experience talking here...
>>
Act like you don't care and start hanging out with other women to either make her jealous or break up with you.
>>
>>18060863
Been there. Just make your life more interesting without her and don't invite her. Don't be a bitch and be passive aggressive about it. If she's gonna leave you alone you may as well live it up while she's gone.
>>
>>18060840

I dunno man, from my perspective, it sounds like you're in a dream relationship. I wish I could date someone I saw twice a week, that had their own life.

I'm very protective of my friends over my relationships. I've known my closest friends for like 15-20 years or more, so I know they've been around long before you, and will probably be around long after. I don't mind my girlfriend being a part of that, but there's times where we just need our time to be around each other like the olden days. I don't want to invite a girl every time we do something, and have to get worried that she's going to get mad about us talking about the time we got drunk in college and hooked up with some girls, or the stupid decisions we've made throughout life.

How often do you see each other on average? I mean, you've already admitted you don't like the majority of her friends, and it probably shines through when you spend time with them, thus ruining everyone's good time because you think you know them better.

Sounds like you're a little clingy here.
>>
These nuts are gonna type cuntpussy or try to use a crystal ball. I'll tell you what I can see from your post - she's being less needy than you. You two should come to some reasonable agreement about spending time together. If she only gets her act together when you're gonna leave, then the relationship is not in an optimal state. I can't predict the reason for all this telepathically.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.