[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex being honest? Nice try shlomo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1486527507556.jpg (17KB, 538x653px) Image search: [Google]
1486527507556.jpg
17KB, 538x653px
Why after a girl dumps you, she can't be honest, straight up. And always speak in vail terms. For example. If you ask why did you do this or why are you doing this. She would say " it's not him lol "" it's you ". The passive aggressiveness gets me everytime. And you ask her to be more specific about what about me? For example

- did I do something?
- Was I harsh or something?

Then I would get no answer, no a single answer. If I did do something wrong which I highly doubt because this happened out of the blue. Then why not tell me so I can aleast self reflect on it. of course all this is highly unlikely as she was hanging out with her long time friend who is a guy and it intensified into the last week's of the relationship. So my final question is, why is she dishonest /not spacific /straight forward?
>>
keep it in /pol/
>>
>>18060628
You're describing the symptoms of an immature entitled chick, it's best you got away.
>>
I could write a long answer about how relationships work, but I suggest that you google "why do people cheat" instead - if you think back on the stuff that happened you'll probably figure it out.

She's not giving you any answers because that makes her think about it, and she doesn't want to think about it. She's also got her new beau now so you're worth literally less than dirty to her psychologically because she's in that honeymoon stage with the new dude right now.
>>
File: 1466966950187.jpg (15KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1466966950187.jpg
15KB, 307x462px
>>18060678
That sounds interesting, like before we broke up long ago I had a fight with her and I wanted to talk about it, I wasn't aggressive or abrasive, I just wanted to logically solve the problem, but she would just ignore me. It's so annoying. And the dude she's talks to is a total fuckin failure forgive me for being harsh but he failed his gcse's which is basically secondary level shit and goes to tech to do photography and he doesn't even like it . While I'm heading to uni to do engineering. So she could date him, but I doubt it.
>>
>>18060660
Well I did kinda spoil her but yes sometimes she acts so childish
>>
File: grenade.jpg (87KB, 564x755px) Image search: [Google]
grenade.jpg
87KB, 564x755px
>>18060657
It was just to get attention sorry for triggering you
>>
>>18060722
well don't
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.