[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

single mom here and i'm at a loss i have a 15yo daughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
single mom here and i'm at a loss
i have a 15yo daughter who brings her friend home almost every day and i suspect something weird is going on. they go into her room, lock the door and stay awfully quiet in there the entire day, most i ever heard was the bedwood hitting against the wall to which they apologized and said they were jumping on the bed, but its a single bed, there's not even enough room to be jumping on... i have a gut feeling they're doing something in there that isn't right, but i have no partner to support me and now i'm lost
how can i go about finding out how they spend their time without asking questions or intruding?
>>
>>18060385
Is the friend male?
>>
>>18060385

seems like your daughter is following in your footsteps in becoming single mother herself.
>>
>>18060385
>without asking questions or intruding
you're her mother, you're allowed to ask questions and intrude

Just tell her to keep her door open when she has a friend over. What is it exactly you're concerned about her doing, drugs, sex? Unfortunately just making it impossible to do in her room wont stop either of those from continuing, if you suspect something I think you need to sit down and talk to her.

That said most 15 year old girls are sexually active, instead of trying to stop that you'd probably be better off making sure she has proper access to contraception.
>>
>>18060541
kek exactly what I was thinking

Remember kids, you need both parents!
>>
>>18060385
She is 15, she should be curious about sex and maybe even have it. If anything has destroyed my confidence, it's not exploring the other gender sexually as a teen because I was a fucking wimp.

How the hell can you be "at a loss"? Are you from some religious nut community in the US?

>>18060550
The fuck are you talking about? Of course she shouldn't make her 15-year old daughter have her door open when she has friends over.
>>
>>18060562
>Of course she shouldn't make her 15-year old daughter have her door open when she has friends over.
and why is that
>>
>>18060564
Because she's 15 ffs. That's not normal behavior. A teenager should be allowed to have privacy with her/his friends.

Would you want your mom guarding you and your friends as a 15-year old? I think my friends would've found that incredibly strange.
>>
>>18060571
having teenagers keep their door open so they don't fuck or do drugs is not normal? Ok then, enjoy your addict pregnant daughter.
>>
>>18060385
That's normal. Just make sure she knows to use a condom or she'll end up like you.
>>
>>18060576
To be honest if you're not a single mom then your kid isn't going to immediately do drugs and have an orgy every time she closes her door. Just saying.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>18060576
>>
>>18060585
the only bait here is OP who made the thread then doesnt even respond
>>
>>18060562
>Of course she shouldn't make her 15-year old daughter have her door open when she has friends over.

Looking back on my teen years, when the rules became more strict as I entered my teen years, I just stopped taking friends home and went to their houses where there were less rules.

But OP, I don't understand what the concern is. Is it a boy in your daughter's room? Do you think she is having lesbian sex with a friend in her room?

Honestly, my rules were boys were not allowed in my room upstairs. Had to be in a room downstairs with the door open. However, my mom fucked up and never said I couldn't go to a boy's house and never checked with anyone's parents.

I just got sneaky with too many rules. Maybe you should knock on their door and get them involved with you somehow. Like just a meal or something to break the ice. Get a feel of the friend that is always in her room.
>>
This is not the place to ask this, none of these people have kids.
>>
>>18060591
But many of us fucked your kids, so it's an alright place I gather.
>>
>>18060591
I have kids.
>>
>>18060589
Are you a single mother too?
>>
>>18060535
>>18060541
>>18060550
the friend is female, i wouldnt let a boy come here and do this, and drugs are a part of my concern... the other possibilities i'd rather not think about
>>
>>18060613
So the bed squeaking is just them 69ing, no worry then, at least she won't get pregnant from eating pussy and being eaten.
>>
>>18060613
I hope you're a troll, because otherwise you're a really shitty mother
>>
>>18060641
Apparently she was a shitty wife too.
>>
>>18060613
>the other possibilities i'd rather not think about
if she's gay atleast she wont follow in your foodstamps
>>
White people problems. Thank goodness I was raised with standards and morals. My kids know not to pull this shit in my house.
>>
>how can i go about finding out how they spend their time without asking questions or intruding?

As a parent, you have to do that.
>>
>>18060651
HA! gotti!
>>
Guys I dont need suggestions as to whats going on or questions, i need to know how to find out... i thought about placing a hidden camera in the room for one day but it seemed like a huge invasion of privacy, and theres a window on it to the garden but they always close and lock it too
>>
>>18060835
have you thought about hiding under the bed?
>>
>>18060838
I was just gonna say this, I have thought about telling them Im going out then hiding under the bed, but it felt ridiculous for a 30yo woman to do that
>>
>>18060814
Only if there's a good reason to do so, and there isn't in this case. OP shouldn't let her prudish paranoia interfere with her daughter's normal teenage activities
>>
>>18060841
ok you don't want to invade their privacy. How about just be frank and ask if you can join them?
>>
>>18060835
Just stay out of it you fucking bitch
>>
Thought that friend is male, then it would be 100% fucking.

if the friend is female, I can't imagine the hitting sound from lesbo sex unless there is some strapon involved.

Tell her that you are concerned and want to know if there is anything she would like to tell you about, that you are worried etc. She will probably dismiss it but eventually might open up if there is some problem. The fact that there are some noises also does not mean they are doing drugs.
Just talk, it's the best one can do, but I'm not a female not a mother, just thinking some /adv/.
>>
>>18060853
there is, if you ever had a gut feeling about something youd know what im talking about... the bed incident scared me the most because it wasnt one time noise, the bed was hitting the wall like it was rocking, when I knocked on the door it instantly stopped and they seemed frightened. this girl also started coming here all the time despite the fact they met last year, theyre not lifelong friends or anything, and she has a nose piercing and all... just looks like a bad type
>>
She is not fucking doing drugs, how dumb are you people? It would be obvious the next time you see her

If she is having lesbian sex, there's no problem at all
>>
>>18060835
>ways to make a rebelling teenager hate you even more

gl during upcoming housefights, you probably already have them
>>
>>18060867
Hahaha omg I really hope you're a troll

Punch yourself in the gut and make the feeling go away
>>
>single mom
>4cheen poster

please tell me you are also a /b/tard, this will make it complete.
>>
>>18060867
>she has a nose piercing and all
you should check if she has a vagina pierced, it's a very important indicator of being a bad influence.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.