[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling uncomfortable when girls talk about penises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7066.jpg (32KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7066.jpg
32KB, 300x225px
As soon as they are in a large drunk group at a party with few men, women do this.

They talk about how big they think individual guys are, how huge was the last guy they fucked and so on.

It gives me feels to be seen just like an object and being forever unable to satisfy their incredibly high expectations.
>>
Wat? I've never experienced this.
>>
Talk about wonky tits, small tits, tits too big, meat curtains, shaved pussy, pussy too loose, fat girls, flat ass, ass too big, shitty blow jobs, girls that just lay there, sluts that have such loose vagina´s they need a giant horse cock to fill it.

Make them feel as you do and then get tagged as a women hating prick and stay virgin for rest of life. good job op
>>
>>18060284
It happened many times on 4chanland
>>
Stop worrying so much about what people say, it's extremely unmasculine.
>>
It's a dick move on their part (pun intended). If guys would talk about how big chick's boobs are they'd be called sexist. Believe me, no woman with a head on her shoulders would do this with men present, because it's inconciderate as fuck. Maybe you hang with young or college chicks or something. They'll grow over it. Because they'll all sooner or later get a boyfriend who is the best lay they ever had with a less than average penis. And they'll learn that guys with a footlong schlong might very well suck in the sack.

If you yourself are concerned about your penis size; don't. If men whould worry about anything, it's how to be a good lover. That means learning some specific fingering/oral skills (check the web, there are even vids on it), learning to read a woman's body (physical and audible responses) and most important, communication (even during one night stands. "Like this baby?" Etc.)
>>
>>18060292
>unmasculine
nice word
>>
>>18060284
It happens when it's a party that is almost entirely women
>>18060293
Yeah they are young college girls
>>
File: IMG_7038.jpg (115KB, 539x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7038.jpg
115KB, 539x787px
>>18060290
Not OP by my gf says she does it all the time with her friends.

They guess guys dick size by how confident they act.

I giggle but it's still kind of a shitty thing to do
>>
>>18060316
yeah I wasn't particularly bothered by it, in fact it's quite flattering but I can see how some guys might be though.
>>
>>18060278
>being forever unable to satisfy their incredibly high expectations.

Mate, that's women in general and not necessarily just bout our wangs.

Do nothing and we're lazy cavemen.
Do something like buy her some flowers and we must be feeling guilt over cheating.

HIt on them, you're a creep.
Don't, and you're still a creep and probably gay too but at least you won't have to hear that shit most of the time.

Listen to her and you're too nice, beta, need to stand up for yourself, not a real man etc.
Don't, and you're a selfish caveman prick.

The only way any man has ever pleased a woman is by giving her more reasons to complain about him.
Stop worrying about their opinions, because it doesn't matter they'll always be shite.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.