[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am falling in love with a friend's ex-fwb. They had sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1466702479967.jpg (92KB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
1466702479967.jpg
92KB, 750x713px
I am falling in love with a friend's ex-fwb. They had sex a couple times then called it off due to not really being compatible.

My friend mentioned to me that he thinks she is interested in me, and that he would be fine if I asked her out or something. I just personally cannot get over the fact that well... my best friend banged her multiple times. any advice?
>>
>>18060268
>I am falling in love with a friend's ex-fwb.
>I just personally cannot get over the fact that [they had sex]

Save her (and yourself) the headache of having to deal with your stupid shit and go find someone else.
>>
>>18060281
This
>>
>>18060281
why is it stupid
>>
>>18060268
>and that he would be fine if I asked her out or something

lol why is he giving you permission to date someone he's not with anymore
>>
stop caring lol
there's no reason to concern yourself with who a girl's fucked before*

*unless they had aids or something
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.