[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recurring Bad Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I'm in a bit of a strange situation with regards to my ex and don't know what to do. Brief history is needed but details aren't important.

Basically, I was away for a few months for work and my gf at the time cheated on me with all my friends and about 50 people (no joke), she literally became a prostitute while I was away. Literally considered to become an hero when I flew home to see her and found all that out.

That was over 2 years ago, I've moved on since then. I've sorted my life out, got fit, got a job, got a new gf that I'm happy with. I dont think about my ex anymore. While I'm awake.

What's strange is I keep having these recurring dreams every month or so where in the dream I arrange to meet up with my ex and just start ranting away insults at her. Like "You disgusting piece of shit cunt slut, id actually enjoy it if you killed yourself". Id rant for ages and she'd either start crying and shout back at me or just give me a cold hard stare and then refuse to communicate.

Then I wake up feeling sad for about half the day. Anyone have something similar like this? I just want to stop the dreams, they keep bringing back bad memories.
>>
File: 1487243529557.jpg (173KB, 495x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487243529557.jpg
173KB, 495x496px
>>18060189
I had something like this too. Your mind sorting through unresolved shit?
>>
>>18060197
Well as far as my waling mind goes its resolved. I mean it was the lowest point of my life, I realised I had hit rock bottom when I considered killing myself and I used it to completely turn my life around. I was a socially awkward, chubby beta cuck before it and now I'm a lot fitter, have a nice job and my social game is way better.

I did never insult her to her face, could that be it?
>>
>>18060197
I can go into the dreams in more detail if you want, but I just can't figure out what's unresolved.
>>
>>18060209
>I did never insult her to her face, could that be it?
Not likely. I've seen this happen with quite a few people who had poor interpersonal relationships.

It fades with time. You make new memories in similar situations, and they just sort of dilute the old ones.

You could try contemplating why what she did was a silly thing to do, and how everyone deserves better in a partner, and that whatever happens in life there's always hope to make better for yourself.
Doing that before bed may trigger more productive dreams to expedite the process.
Same with maybe learning a new skill, another thing which causes dreams.
>>
>>18060229
Thanks anon. I guess I'll just give it more time. I just found it strange how I never think about my ex when I'm awake and have already resolved all the issues while in my dreams I always end up insulting her and messing with her having great fun if I manage to make her cry etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.