[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170211_060343.jpg (161KB, 865x1781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170211_060343.jpg
161KB, 865x1781px
So there is this chick I've always found cute. Her relationship just ended with a guy , they dated for 1 year. Now that she is single how long should I wait to try to date her? I've tried to talk with her, but I feel she doesn't want anything to do with guys at the moment? So how much time should I give her before I talk with her again?
>>
>>18060102
>>18060102
If you wanna talk personally to help out , I'm at kik returntoarkham1986
>>
>>18060102
she's like an uglier remy lacroix
>>
File: IMG_20170211_054757.jpg (361KB, 1440x1401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170211_054757.jpg
361KB, 1440x1401px
>>18060117
You must a be a faggot from /b/ , you get lost. You need a way to your trap threads?
>>
>>18060128
lol
go talk to her, man
Don't wait.
>>
>>18060136
Coming out of her 1 year relationship, do you think she'd be looking already?
>>
>>18060102
don't be the transition guy and try to have a relationship. let another fool jump in there and she will leave him for another shot with the ex bf a few times and finally separate from both or she will fuck three or four guys quickly. When she gets the long term bf out of her system then you date her. should take about 3 months
>>
>>18060147
I'm not sure what happened between her and her ex ,but they were long distance and I believe he cheated on her while he was out there .But the having sex with 3 or 4 guys doesn't sound any good kek
>>
>>18060136
>>18060147
One says go for it , the other anon says no. How do I make this into good advice
>>
Show up at her house and tell her you are a janitor and you clean drains, make strong eye contact then let her know she can resist or give in. Close the door behind you and just munch on that cum from her vagina your kicking her ex boyfriend out and you want tha used up pussay
then after that u cum in the pussi and let her know ur an alpha dog whojust marked a pussy then to avoid being a better from cuming in used pussy fuck a nun because nuns have never fucked before and thatl be ur bitch, imagine that, nutting in a nun for the first time, something only worthy of a god. fuck a nun and ignore this girl anon its your destiny. Be a god
>>
>>18060282
Nuns have always told me they wanted my dick in their mouth, I call it The Holy Cock for them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.