[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People act weird towards me. Like cold and reserved somehow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: suru_apu.jpg (33KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
suru_apu.jpg
33KB, 657x527px
People act weird towards me. Like cold and reserved somehow. I don't talk much, but at least I'm polite and don't spout out weird shit. At my new job I say hi to people when I see them first time in the morning. If I don't, they never say hi to me. I sometimes try to make small talk in the coffee table and get only short answers. They don't even try to talk to me or ask anything.

Could it be my facial expressions? My face looking weird? Do I smell? Am I just paranoid? Are people just rude?

I don't want to post my picture here but at least nobody ever said I look weird in my pics, so whatever.
>>
Also they don't smile. Just look at me with a blank expression, which is making me feel nervous.
>>
No idea but here's a smile :)
>>
Psychological warefare.

You've got to say it loud and confidently so that they look like a dick if they don't respond.

If they don't respond you can follow up with something like, "Well somebody's having a bad day." and laugh it off.

You act like enough of a dick, and eventually they'll lash out at you and spill what the real problem is. Then you kind of just go from there.

I'm lazy though, so I don't know if I'd even care to do that. To some people, work is just work. They just want to get it done, and get out. I don't think I'd pay too much mind to it.
>>
>>18060080
thanks anon

>>18060085
They do respond briefly, but they just never talk to me if I don't start it and they don't try to keep the conversation going or act interested in me in any way. They talk with each other about everything, so it's not like they're there just to work and that's all.

Same happens everywhere else too. The most outgoing people may talk to me, but others are just cold and indifferent.
>>
>>18060053
In the normie world, quiet=potential school shooter.
>>
>>18060053
Are you really expecting a bunch of strangers who have never met you to be able to tell you what sort of impression you give (in person)?

Do you not have anyone in your life that you can ask this of? Friends? Relatives? A shrink?

Do you not think it would be more useful to ask one of them?

I would suggest you not worry about this or take it personally. You're at your job to work. So focus on that.
>>
>>18060053
Well talk more. I use to not talk at my current job, now I bullshit with everybody. My dad sucks at advice , but he did tell me for the work force you gotta be able to bullshit with people, or you'll get nowhere with those people
>>
You're not socially tied to any of these people outside of work...

They are acting like it. Theres no conspiracy or psychological warfare or whatever shit people are spouting...

Its normal. If you think some of them might be cool try and interact with them more past "Hi".

Talk football or whatever... everyone wont like you; sometimes everyone in a particular place wont like you. They dont need a reason for it...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.