[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tonight i got really drunk around some friends and one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1485166399661.jpg (31KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485166399661.jpg
31KB, 720x480px
So tonight i got really drunk around some friends and one of them got upset over something very petty and decided to first kick me in the shin and then hit me, i didn't want to take any sort of action because i felt like the whole situation was unnecessary, what should i have done because i ended up just apologizing even though there was nothing to apologize for and leaving.
>>
Assuming you're a dude and they are a dude, you should have kicked their ass. Never take a hit like that from another guy.
>>
>>18059935
>got upset over something very petty

Already sounds like it was your fault
But giving the benefit of doubt starting/finishing fights at parties is a red flag in general
>>
>>18059963
Nah man it really wasn't anything to get upset over, everyone around me agreed.
I don't feel like going into the details of it but it was some silly shit that no stable person wouls get violent over
>>
>>18059944
He broke my glasses so on top of being drunk i was basically blinded
>>
>>18059935
>>18059972
>>18059973
Just stop being friends with that person, and when he wants to tag along next time, leave. You're the master of your life, and you decide who you hang out with. As for glasses - confront him offline (since he's a violent retard) to repay it, or just sue him.
>>
>>18059935
Sounds like a girl did it. Kick her in the grundle and shout, "Yass bitch!". People will think you are gay you'll get your revenge
>>
>>18059935
>>18059972
If you didn't say anything that was along the lines of threatening to hurt her or someone else, then it doesn't matter what you said. I personally would not be friends with someone who attempts to solve a verbal disagreement with physical violence.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.