[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See cute girl off and on in STEM building at college >Cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>See cute girl off and on in STEM building at college
>Cute girl in math class
>Late one day
>says to check in with teacher because he took attendance
>Make joke
>Girl laughs
>Start smiling and saying hi to her
Fast forward about a week
>Have a quick chat, introduce ourselves
Fast forward another few days
>talk about exam
>hang out for about half hour after exam bullshitting

Planning on asking her out and getting her number, is there any real benefit to waiting another week or two so we can flirt / do the seduction dance? Or just better to ask her out whenever I get the chance?

>bonus points if you have a vagina
>>
She prob fucked at least 2 guys during the time u been flirting wit her takin it slow
>>
>>18059861
>She prob fucked at least 2 guys during the time u been flirting wit her takin it slow

Hasn't even been a week since we started talking

>I wasn't gonna follow her around til she was alone after class to strike up a conversation with her
>>
Just mention you're getting lunch/dinner/coffee and as if she wants to join you. It's not that hard.

The anxiety that's tying your stomach up in knots is lying to you - don't trust it.
>>
>>18059866
>Hasn't even been a week since we started talking
That's the point that anon is making
>>
>>18059868
It's not anxiety, just not trying to seem overly eager

>>18059869
Yesterday was the day that we hung out for about a half hour or 45 minutes, I think it was Tuesday or Wednesday when we talked for about 2-3 minutes and introduced ourselves
>>
>>18059873
And I was thinking something more along the lines of Friday or Saturday night instead of lunch around school
>>
>>18059852
You're doing just fine.

Just work "hey, you want to get coffee/lunch/snack?" into your next chat.
>>
>>18059852
>Planning on asking her out and getting her number
come on you talked to her as much as you described in the OP and still you two didn't exchange numbers? are you friends on any social site?
>>
>>18059852
There is no time like the present. Women love honestly and spontaneity
>>
I have a friend that would always wind up talking to cute girls, the problem is he would wait to long to make a move. Then he would say shit like 'oh nah man she's just a female friend' guy has enough female friends now to make a fucking lifetime talk show.

The date is the flirt. If she can't pick up that one-on-one with a guy she just met is a date- then congrats you have a fetish for retards.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.