[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my GF had a little fight. I just got off work, a late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Noir Bay.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Noir Bay.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Me and my GF had a little fight.

I just got off work, a late shift, at 10:30. Got home, showered, and we were gonna watch a National Geographic documentary. So we get the TV all set up, but it turns out the doc is region locked so we can't watch it.

She got moody instantly, "well that's what I wanted to watch". So, I have an idea. I wanna watch Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back. Before you take her side, she likes Star Wars too.

NOW, seeing how her mood was I thought I'd try to save the moment with a surprise. I said, "alright, well I've got something I want to see, I'll start it up, and see if you wanna watch it too!"

She doesn't look impressed, I pop the disc in, and she instantly says, "Oh, no I don't wanna watch that."

So I ask what she wants to watch, she mentions a few movies but they're anime, and I'm not really in the mood for that right now... So she tells me just to watch what I want and maybe she'll go to bed.

So I start Star Wars and she just sits there, looking miserable, and flicking aimlessly on her ipad. You know how you can tell when someone is just fucking around on a touch screen? That shit.

So the fucking crawl hasn't even happened yet and I'm tired of looking at her sitting there. So I ask, "are you going to bed or are you gonna sit there looking like a miserable jack ass?"

She says, "Wow, I didn't know you were cunt."

So I said, "Excuse me?"

"You just called me a jack ass", she said in an incredibly defensive tone.

To which I explained the difference between calling someone a jack ass and saying they look like one, then she stormed off...

Now, I'm aware I escalated the mood to curse words, but going from jack ass to cunt faster than you could snap is just fucking unacceptable to me...

tl;dr I suggested gf was a jack ass, she went straight to calling me a cunt, who was in the wrong here?

pic unrelated
>>
you're both cunts.
>>
>>18059614
There is some unrelated cause that started this fucking fight. man up and end the fight. Go apologise and talk about what's actually the problem.
>>
>>18059614
How about you talk in the morning when you're both not snappy.
>>
>>18059614
>>18059631
Seconded
>>
>>18059631
That's a fair point

>>18059639
Huh, I guess you're right, hard to think that way in the moment I guess

>>18059642
Good plan
>>
>>18059614
>who was in the wrong here?
Both of you have culpability in this. Just go to her and apologize for calling her a jackass. If she's a decent person, she'll apologize for her behavior, and you can ask if something's up. Why was she hanging around when she said she was going to bed? There's nothing wrong with her doing that, but from your perspective, it looks like she was trying to communicate something to you.
>>
>>18059670

Yeah, suppose I ought to be the peace maker here, something's up that I wasn't paying attention to
>>
>>18059614
>So she tells me just to watch what I want and maybe she'll go to bed.
Okay sweet, OP will pick up on the hint that shes upset about something and talk to her about it
>So I start Star Wars and she just sits there
Fuck, OP. well I guess you can't do any worse
>"are you going to bed or are you gonna sit there looking like a miserable jack ass?"
FUCK, OP!

but seriously dude. Pick up on the subtle hints of when she is upset and talk about it right when it happens. You pulled one of those classic comedy sketches. From here, just talk to her
>>
Is this the first fight you and her have had?
Kind of a silly fight. She doesn't sound too assertive and neither do you. There's probably another issue causing it.

Also how do people in relationships start fighting in the first place? I don't get it at all. You must not get along too well
>>
>>18059716
>how do people in relationships start fighting in the first place?
outside influences
sounds like gf was having a shitty day and wanted to unwind with a movie
>>
>>18059724
Why not just say that and then ask for cuddles.
I don't get people.
>>
>>18059614
either improbable retard or succesfull troll, I honestly can't tell
go to /b/ in either case
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.