[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes type 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mmexport1478754583260.jpg (149KB, 922x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1478754583260.jpg
149KB, 922x1280px
I found out I had herpes type two from a blood test, and I have found small warts along my legs. I am fairly sure I got the diseases from Asian massage parlours but I never touched their pussy, and they never have me a blowjob. I fucked one prostitute but I wore a condom and just got a blow job.
I'm in my late 20s and considering commuting suicide, not a threat to myself currently.
How can I live?
Will I ever be able to get a hot chinese wife and kids?
>>
>>18059522
HSV doesn't give you warts. Most people are asymptomatic, but if there are symptoms they are technically blisters not warts.

Who knows where you got it from, but from what you've said, I'd say it's most likely from the prostitute. Condoms aren't very effective at preventing the transition of skin-transfrable STDs. And HSV-2 can be contracted and spread orally as well.

Anyways, it's not something to kill yourself over. It doesn't even require any treatment or medication. Something like 20 to 25 percent of the US population is seropositive for HSV-2 specifically. Most people never know it. It's even more common in developing countries and minority communities (like China).

So of course it's still possible to have a Chinese wife and children.
>>
Might as well just end it
>>
>>18059536
So do I have to tell women I have an STD?
If I find a girlfriend/wife can I still make her give me multiple blow jobs a day?
Is medication even worth taking?
>>
>>18059555
realistically the probability of transmission when you're not having an outbreak and are using condoms is quite low, but obviously it does happen. Get on meds, they'll help.

are you having an outbreak now?
>>
>>18059555
>do I tell?
Depends on if she'll find out and if you're an asshole.
>>
>>18059676
No
>>
>>18059682
She will find out over like a year period, but yes I am an asshole
>>
>>18059555
Only before going to fuck with them... but listen chances are:
1. She has it too lel
2. You just wear a condom and fuck

relax faggot not like you got aids
>>
>>18059555
If you have an std and are aware of it and dont tell partners they are liable to sue you for it
>>
>>18059926
This is bullshit
Do I have to get then to sign a disclosure form?
>>
>>18060683
no, but you still get sued for it
this is just one of the many legal reforms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases from spreading

if you're a guy who got an std from a girl, you can sue her, so find out who did it to you
>>
>>18060857
She would have to prove she was clean before we fucked?
I could say she fucked several men and slept around.

Isn't it kind of hard to prove who gave it too you?

If I go to china, they cant sue me in the usa?
>>
>>18059522
lol youre gonna be fine

everyone has herpes

once in a while(if ever again) youll get a pimple or two in your privates

big fucking deal
>>
Shortly after travelling around Asia I found I had warts around my arsehole. I got checked out and found I had HPV. I did get fucked by a tranny in Bali, but whether they wore a jonny or not I don't know.

HPV is supposed to be cured by your own body within 5 years, but I think these warts are appearing again - 9 years on from the butt fucking.

I don't tend to tell women about the HPV or tranny as I'm currently hetero in front of everyone.

Committing suicide for your reason is slightly overkill. Carry on as you are. If you are destined to meet a hot Chinese bird then so be it

Also apparently everyone gets HPV or some other simple STD in their life and it goes away, so don't worry about it so much
>>
>>18061027
Don't listen to this idiot, the vast majority of people do not have genital herpes and it isn't something that should be normalized.

Yes, unless you're a giant asshole, you should let whoever you're interested know that you have an incurable infectious std. It CAN spread even when you're not having an outbreak.

I got it and I only had sex with three women in my whole life, and it does suck. Spreads even with condom use too, so you're never really safe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.