[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexting tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1487128840452s.jpg (2KB, 125x80px) Image search: [Google]
1487128840452s.jpg
2KB, 125x80px
what do guys find attractive when it comes to sexting? I just got asked what I want them to do to me... I don't know how to reply. I are a female.
>>
>>18059299
post picture of your tits, ass in pussy. I'll personally analyze them for you and tell if you they are appealing enough to send your guy.
And because I like you, I won't even charge you for it. ;)
>>
>>18059299
Just send him this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9RLfNaEQsI
>>
>>18059299
>I love your big dick
>>
>>18059341
Ass in pussy that's hot
>>
>>18059378
I haven't seen his dick... yet...
>>
>>18059299
You don't know how to talk dirty?
>>
>>18059431
I think I know the basics.. it's going well enough for him to want to invite me over, I think?
>>
>>18059433
So then it's going good. Plus, you posted this 48 minutes ago. You've been sexting this guy for 48 minutes, so apparently you're holding his attention.
>>
>>18059437
Yeah.. hehe. I'm still not too sure what to say or do.
>>
>>18059440
>Oh baby I wanna feel your cock inside of me
It's literally that simple. Just tell him how you want him to fuck you.
>>
>>18059444
would work but British guys react differently to stuff, I think subtle is better than vulgar.
>>
>>18059451
my partner and i have been together for a while, but ive usually found vulgar to work pretty well. Even if the reaction is just shock, it still turns out well.
>>
>>18059299
Are you the girl who decided to try and sleep with her friend?
>>
>>18059381
Well then ask to see it.
>>
>>18059458
This is the first time we have ever done this..
>>
>>18059504
friend, Not close friend so it wouldn't be too awkward to see him again.
>>
>>18059511
I have but he wasn't comfortable with it.
>>
>>18059299
> I just got asked what I want them to do to me..

What do you want him to do to you? Be fucking honest.

"oh baby I have no idea, I really like exploring a new partner and getting to know their body or some shit"
>>
>>18059663
we have gone passed that, I said "I want you to explore me" with the emojiis needed.
>>
>>18059671
>I said "I want you to explore me"
Great - what else do you want from him? like. no use us telling you to tell him you are into ropes or some shit, he will be expecting ropes and you will be like, "naah"

What are your kinks/fetishes? Ever wanted to try something specific out? Fantasies? talk him through it.
>>
>>18059690
sadly, it is 6 am and he wants to sleep.
>>
>>18059694
"sleep after you fucked me"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.