[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my fiancé was about 210lbs a year ago. She complained about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1432747644023.png (104KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1432747644023.png
104KB, 320x287px
So my fiancé was about 210lbs a year ago. She complained about having aches in her feet or back pain since she had 40E tits, so she decided to try to lose some weight by coming with me to the gym. Well, she didn’t just lose “some” weight, she lost a third of her body mass and got into much better shape. I’m happy for her because her health has never been so wonderful. The only problem is, I’m repulsed by how she looks now.
Here’s the thing: I’m a chubby chaser. If a girl weighs close to what I do, but all the fat’s in the right places, my dick goes diamond. The sex was phenomenal when she was fat, and she filled out a dress in a way that made me want to fuck her wherever we were. Now, her tits shrunk dramatically from the exercise, and worse, they sag really bad. She used to have incredible thick thighs, but now she’s got those weird runner kind of legs that aren’t muscular or curvy, but just look underdeveloped. No ass or curvy hips anymore, just a pair of legs. Her face got slender too, which also makes me sad because I loved her cute chubby face.
I could never tell her how I really feel, because she already has a terrible self-esteem problem. She hates the way her boobs look now, and while I tell her I still find her sexy as hell, I think she can tell that I wish she was still fat. Outside of physical attraction, I still love her to death and she’s still the woman I want to marry, but I honestly have little to no interest in sex with her.
I don’t know what I’m going to do. She’s joked about getting fat after the wedding, and when she does I smile ear-to-ear. Should I just be honest and tell her that I want her to gain some of the weight back? Do I just buck up and deal with it? She’s happy about all the weight loss, but she still loves to eat and hates going to the gym. Do I just let her gain it back on her own by not telling her to come with me?
>>
Maybe just let her gain a little and not too much, or just get to a point where its something both of you like
>>
>>18059268
I've asked her if she would consider a diet high in fats and soys, and she's a lot more receptive to that than the idea of plastic surgery (which she initially suggested herself). I wouldn't mind if she had fake tits, but it's the entire package of being a chubby that made her so god damn desirable.
>>
My girlfriend did the same thing. I loved her thick but she went and lost all this weight. Sex is not the same, hitting her bones when we fuck makes me soft as shit and her tits look like a teenagers tits
I still love her but i don't feel the same attraction
>>
>>18059251
bizarre. the ideal weight to me is around 95-110 pounds depending on height. I like small-to-medium-sized breasts too. it's not an age thing, though-- I've even seen women 40+ years old who looked attractive to me, typically Asians. different things for different people I suppose.
>>
>>18059251
You need to be honest with her, especially if you intend to marry her, then you can work on a compromise with her weight that makes you both happy. Or you can knock her up to make her gain weight.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.