[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get angry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

So I've never really had anger problems but in the past I allowed myself to be really expressive whenever I was upset or angry. But for the last year and a half I haven't really expressed a single bit of anger or sadness in front of anyone else.

For the last three or four months I've been in a combat sport. This is completely different from a lifetime of doing ballet and gymnastics, and both required a lot of emotion and competitive flare to excel at. But whenever I'm in the ring I'm told I'm just an emotionless opponent who doesn't seem to care if they win or lose.

I win a lot regardless considering how many years of athleticism I have under my belt but the team captain says they want me to be the next captain when they graduate and if that's the case then I need to work on my emotions a little more. Captain is one of my closest friends and vouches greatly for my technical skill but says that I have a really steep barrier when it comes to actually getting fierce and competitive. Captain has also known me from the days I was a performer and says that the difference between me then and now is jarring. For many years when I was performing I would get so wound up angrily after a competition if it didn't go the way I wanted it to I would end up angry or in tears or just off an emotional deep end either way. Being dramatic naturally goes hand in hand with competitive sports but I didn't like how it felt so I just started shutting my anger down. A year and a half later I can't seem to get angry over anything at all.

So, bottom line is, they want to have some private lessons with me where they just have me release all my pent up anger and go nuts so I can finally get a little more angry and fierce when I'm in the ring. But I actually don't know if I can just release repressed emotions that easily.

I guess what I'm asking is, how can I get angry? Not just irritated or pissed but blood mist, screaming, throwing fists angry?
>>
File: 1487386367510.png (117KB, 339x319px) Image search: [Google]
1487386367510.png
117KB, 339x319px
>>18059211
Fuk u
Hows that? Pussy boi, can't even express anger you fucking boi bitch gay fag
>>
>>18059234
I mean I'm a girl but okay
>>
>>18059211
I'M BI POLAR, AND AS I'M READING THIS, I LITERALLY WANT TO SHOVE YOU AGAINST A LOCKER AND SCREAM IN YOUR FUCKING EAR ABOUT HOW BADLY I WANT YOUR ISSUES INSTEAD OF MINE!!!!!!!
How is that even a problem??? Just mimic angry ass people in movies that people find inspirational!! Or find a bipolar mother fucker LIKE ME AND START TAKING NOTES!!!! Jesus FUCKING CHRIST LADY!!!!!
>>
>>18059448
Lmao go start your own thread about it
>>
>>18059275
OMG is this Miesha Tate? I'm your biggest fan!
Please sign my cock!
Can I drink you period blood, I love you!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.