[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/, I'm in kind of a weird position with the chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hmmm.png (118KB, 1063x705px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
118KB, 1063x705px
Sup /adv/,

I'm in kind of a weird position with the chick in the attached image. We seem to have really good chemistry, she seems to be into me and I'm definitely interested in her, however she is currently in a long distance (overseas) relationship with a girl she grew up with. I haven't asked that much about the relationship because I'm super interested in her and would like to possibly date her in the future.

Anyway we went out to coffee yesterday and had a great time, so I asked her if she wants to hang out again and said whenever we were both free again. That led to the interaction pictured. I'm trying to make it obvious I'm romantically interested in her and she seems to understand that and still wants to hang out. I guess I'm just a little confused and wanted to bounce this interaction off you guys to see what ya thought.
>>
>>18058889
It's fine, she's clearly showing some interest, but the line you have to walk on becomes even thinner from here.

From this point, keep an eye out for some things:
1. Is she making a counter-offer if she turns down a time to meet up?
2. Is the tone remaining connected to the conversation i.e. is she dodging the question entirely?

From here, make sure you turn down your own message tone to something very casual and off-the-cuff. Make it seem like you have a bunch of women in your life.

Don't bombard her with offers, make her come forward with some ideas.

And in future, give her a single offer which she's more inclined to take. Perhaps do this by asking for a couple of days she's free and see if they work in YOUR schedule (by listing a few that you're free). This only works if she's not a total bimbo though.
>>
She's got a boyfriend. Stop this shit.
>>
>>18058921
No she has a long distance girlfriend
>>
>>18058921
>however she is currently in a long distance (overseas) relationship with a girl she grew up with
>>>girl

I agree though, it's a little homewrecker-ish.
>>
>>18058927
But if things were that serious surely it wouldn't have even gotten this far
>>
>>18058928
I don't know bro, I'm >>18058912 so I only look at this shit from a casual point of view.

I'm okay with women having LDR's, they aren't exactly an issue.

You're right, she's clearly interested in having something closer to home i.e. you in her life.

But don't forget she has this connection she may retreat back to at any point.
>>
>>18058928
So she'll go with you, and when the next fucking smooth talking guy comes along, she'll start talking to him like she's talking to you right now. If that's the kind of girl you want, keep it up. She's being disloyal and you're being shady.
>>
>>18058912
To add on with this dude's advice, don't do big paragraphs like that.

I'm not very well versed in this shit, but it's a common thing I hear/feel whenever I get a message from someone who is known for typing big paragraphs. I'm more inclined to type in small messages and have a conversation rather than an AMA type of deal. It gets annoying to read all that shit after a while of doing it.

Chill with the long messages. Maybe ask to do something once or twice, read if she's offering anything as well.

Also, the long messages take away from being casual/off-the-cuff. You seem over prepared and nervous, to me at least, and it doesn't help much with that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.