[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open relationship with gf >rules are we have to tell each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1477359805854.jpg (63KB, 664x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477359805854.jpg
63KB, 664x720px
>open relationship with gf
>rules are we have to tell each who we're going to have sex with beforehand
>we each get three vetos a year
>gf asks to have sex with a biker guy
>immediately veto
>does some other lowlife
>veto again
>asks for another lowlife
>use my final veto
>used all three vetos in two days
>then she goes "well since you don't have any more vetoes i want to have sex with your friend"
>can't stop her
>wiling to give up her more vetos not to do this

How can I stop this?
>>
>>18058851
By not being in an open relationship. You played yourself, OP.
>>
>>18058851
>open relationship

Stopped reading there. It's like trying to sail a ship with the anchor down
>>
>>18058851
this b8 is of above average quality
inb4 over 9000 replies
>>
>>18058851
Open relationship... Then what does she gain from you that prevents her from running to some other guy under the guise of an open "relationship"?
>>
>>18058851
>I'm a cuck
ew dude
kys
>>
>>18058851
Sounds like she played you hard. That's also why I would never go into an open relationship. You have 3 options by the looks of it.

1: Play her game. Ask for three options yourself to get rid of her vetos like she did to you.

2: Be fucking adults and talk. Why it makes you uncomfortable, etc.

3: Dump her.

Did you know what an "open relationship" was?
>>
>>18058866
I didn't think she wanted to fuck my friend

>>18058864
>>18058863
>>18058860
>>18058859
>>18058856
Fuck off
>>
>>18058873
Well theres the possibility she was using you to get to him. Why would she do that? Who the hell knows.

If that's not the case, then like I said. You have 3 options. Personally I would dump her. One for the fact that it's open. She won't be faithful to anyone. She wants to sleep around under the guise that she has someone to fall back on, i.e. you. Two, she sounds like a horrible person.
>>
>>18058873
The truth hurts once your delusions begin to unfold into reality, right?
>>
>>18058873
Pushing for the dumping consensus here.

Sticking with the 'sailing with the anchor down' metaphor, think about it like this: you're turning your relationship into a balancing act in which once one of you has fucked more than the other, jealousy starts to breed.

You saying you're a master at overcoming pettiness?
>>
>>18058873
No you fuck off you absolute retard. I hope you're trolling and aren't actuallly this pathetic.
>>
>>18058851
>op starts with "in open relationship"
>rest of the post is describing unwanted cuckoldry
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>18058851

>How can I stop this?

You guys took the entire concept of open relationships and completely ruined it with childishness in a matter of days. Neither of you are emotionally mature enough to be in a functional long term relationship, much less an open one.
>>
>>18058856
this kek.

Dump her. there's your way of stopping it. Or tell her no and let her dump you.
>>
File: 1450617306408.gif (2MB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
1450617306408.gif
2MB, 304x226px
>>18058851
>open relationship

You are KEKOLD.
Unless you're a rich Chad, an open relationship only favors the women, since it's easier for her to find a dick than it's for you to find pussy.
>>
File: WEW LAD.jpg (2KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
WEW LAD.jpg
2KB, 318x159px
>open relationship
>>
>>18058851
Sex is supposed to be consensual.
Tell your friend not to fuck her. Either she rapes him, or it doesnt happen. Problem solved. Then get a less petty GF.
>>18058859
>>18058856
I had one that worked, but I didnt really have a particularly strong romantic interest in her.
>>18058962
Sure but its not zero sum.
>>
>>18058873
But anon, having any limits or number of vetos in "open" relationship is dumb. You either are capable of open relationship and not caring about who she fucks or not. You played yourself, are fuck, and should quit. Right now she might as well go back to those lowlifes you used your vetos on. You have no control over her. If you were serious about this relationship it wouldn't be open.
>>
>>18058993
I'm starting to think she wanted to have sex with my friend. So she got my to use my three vetos by threatening to have sex with a lowlife she knows I would say no to
>>
>>18059037
That is very likely.
>>
File: 042 - dtnzgLX.gif (13KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
042 - dtnzgLX.gif
13KB, 250x194px
>>18058851
>>
>>18058851
You break up with her for manipulating you and not caring about your feelings enough to veto your friend for you

Even in an open relationship she should give enough of a damn to stop herself even when the "rules" (stupid rules you have) say she can do it

I mean this is so blatantly designed to hurt you it isnt even funny
Break the fuck up
>>
File: fp.jpg (31KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
31KB, 500x314px
>>18058851
> How can I stop this?
>>18058866
> Be an adult and talk about your relationship
>>18058873
> Fuck off

Yeah, this relationship is destined for the rubbish heap.

Time to try for a real relationship.
>>
>>18058851
That's what you get dumbass.
Should've made a rule where you DONT fuck each other's friends.
And these sad excuses for relationships don't work out in the long run. If you want to fuck whoever you want, be single you asshat.
>>
Just stop talking to her or hanging out with her unless she wants to fuck. Stop caring what she does or who she sees. Treat her like an fwb an not your girlfriend, that's basically what an "open relationship" is. In fact, stop calling her your gf and don't think of your arrangement as a "relationship."
>>
>>18058851
What are you? Stupid?

I'm a fucking virgin and I know open relationships are a win for the woman, not for the guy.

You're a literal cuck.
>>
lol omg she clearly chose three obvious vetoes so that she could get those out of the way and fuck ur friend

if you called her bluff she probably never would've fucked those other dudes

I gotta hand it to her she's crafty
>>
Try to convince her not to fuck your friend without resorting to the veto, convince your friend not to fuck her, renegotiate your terms or call off the open nature of your relationship entirely and tell her you'll leave her if she goes through with it, I guess. All pretty obvious I suppose.
>>
>>18058851
Lmfao she played you like a sad fiddle boi
>>
File: 1472008001457.gif (1MB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1472008001457.gif
1MB, 300x167px
>>18059339

>I'm a fucking virgin and I know

Let me stop you right there. You're a virgin and you know nothing.

Nothing.
>>
>>18059399
But he's right though.
>>
>>18058873
>start a thread asking for advice
tells every other poster to fuck off
yeah
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.