[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy or Crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: isolated and weird.jpg (161KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
isolated and weird.jpg
161KB, 480x339px
Is there a difference between just having weird tendencies and being creepy or just plain mentally ill? For instance, at work a girl was sitting in a chair but she got up and left for the day so I took the chair and feeling the warmth she left was quite comforting, I am aware this is pretty creepy as I type this. Also, is it normal to try and "catch peoples scent" when they walk by, as in smell them. Also, general thread for weird shit that you guys do, little things. Am i a fucking weirdo?
>>
Youre like a little baby

I sniff assholes for a living
>>
>>18058667
Butt does it pay well?
>>
>>18058679
I do it for free

sometimes they let me do it and they laugh

other times I get a big whack in my head. the booty meat and stink is worth it tho
>>
>>18058654
>Also, is it normal to try and "catch peoples scent"

I do that too. Doesn't seem wrong to me. I judge people according to their scent. If I like it they are nice, if they put on too much perfume I think of them as self absorbed and insecure.
Going full psycho would be losing control of these "weird" things, like actually smelling on people, inturding their privaate sphere for that stuff
>>
>>18058684
Also, men who smell nice remind me of my father somehow and I find them automatically more trustworthy and sympathetic for that reason. No homo though
>>
File: 1484145258294.jpg (47KB, 452x544px) Image search: [Google]
1484145258294.jpg
47KB, 452x544px
>>18058654
>not sitting down in areas with heavy foot traffic so your head is about level with ladies pubic areas and sucking in for dear life as they walk by to try and smell their vaginal musk
>>
Oh I also forgot to mention I have a massive staring problem. When people aren't looking, I am. Usually at attractive people, I just stare.
>>
>>18058654

You sound lonely. Sure, these things can be thought of as creepy, but to me it sounds oike you want to be close to people physically, rather than that you're fixated on something in particular.
>>
>>18058742
I am. Very bereaved since my longtime girlfriend dumped me for a guy 10 years older than her. Heartbroken.
>>
>>18058754
you need to do more than smell other people and stare them down to get over that
>>
>>18058797
I do lol
>>
I can't help but remember people's scent. I also can't help but remember their exact clothing voices on any particular day. I've noticed it creeps people out so I don't mention it out loud anymore.
>>
>>18058870
Are you the guy from that book Perfume?
>>
File: 1479856479660.gif (41KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479856479660.gif
41KB, 650x500px
I used to smell and fondle my old roomate's panties and I consider myself a productive member of society; does that make society ill?
>>
>>18058920
Are you a guy or a girl? If you're a dude and your roomate was a girl it's less not normal but still creepy.
>>
>>18058654
>creepy
I fucking hate that word. I feel like there is nothing more hurtful than to call someone creepy. Honestly your behavior is not something I can say I do, but I think it is wrong to think of it as a massive problem. These sort of weird little quirks are fine as long as they are not the sort that impact your life.
I am a bit different with the smelling thing, when I walk past people I hold my breath. I do it more with fat or dodgy looking people but most of the time I still do it.
Also, I have not pissed in a urinal for years. If I need to pee and all the stalls are taken I will either wait or leave. Nothing can make me use them. Its weird because I have a proper big cock, but I just cant do it.
Thats not really the same as the sort of thing you are talking about but its the closest I could think of.
>>
>>18058952
I only use the urinals if nobody else is in the bathroom, and i won't take a shit if somebody else is in there either, so basically public bathrooms are a no use for me. If i think someone is gross I will avoid smelling them as well, usually only with people I am ok with I will smell them. And I've had worse things said about me than just being creepy.
>>
test
>>
>>18058956
>I've had worse things said about me than just being creepy
Yeah, it might just be me. The word really just penetrates me more than anything else people have said to me. I feel like it really drives me back into high school times of complete dejection and loneliness. People can say something really nasty about me, but "creepy" just gives it an edge that it would not have otherwise for me.
>>
Dude, that's nothing.

Yesterday I wanted to call a girl performing at a show because I forgot to give her my phone when she performed locally.

I felt creepy as shit after for thinking it. But in my mind, this weird ass creepy shit seems normal.. like I'm on a different planet trying to contact someone on Earth, and this is like the only way.. or like in old fashioned days out in the country when only 1 or two houses have a phone that a few towns members shared..

In my mind, if it's possible, and no one is getting physically hurt, and my intentions are good, I don't see why not. So I just have to resort to putting myself in other ppls shoes, so as not to make an idiot of myself. Still felt bad after though, cuz it's the only way I saw how it could work.
>>
>>18058654
I also do weird little things.

I sniff cups before I put anything in them because if they smell like soap or even slightly like the last liquid that was in them, I can taste it.

I put my hands in between my thighs near my vag when I sit because its comforting and warm.

I sniff my fingers a lot. Just to see if I should wash my hands or if they smell weird. I just act like I'm rubbing my nose tho.

I deeply enjoy cleaning out my ears and look forward to the build up of wax.

Pretty much anything in which I have to pick my body. Like, hair plucking, nail cleaning, flossing, pimple popping, ingrown hair removal, hang nail removal, snipping my split ends, and scraping off my mascara at the end of the day when it dries out on my eyelashes.

I feel like most of these things are kinda normal... I hope they are..
>>
>>18059138
sounds normal to me.. forgetable really..
>>
>>18059145
forgettable*
>>
>>18058654

The different between being just weird and being your average person is not communicating these fucked up things you think.

Its okay to be a weirdo, just keep it to yourself.
>>
>>18059138
I do that soap thing actually.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.