[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

What does it feel like to be wanted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
What does it feel like to have a woman actually want you and want to be around you?

I have a friend who showed me his text messages from women he's dated. He has like 3 different girls messaging numerous times a day saying stuff like "i really miss you" or "I can't wait to see you again."

While I only get text messages from my nagging job telling me I forgot to do something.

Is this what my life is supposed to be? I can only imagine the confidence boost of knowing a woman wants you as a male.

What does it really feel like to have a woman like you?
>>
>>18058409
Kind of annoying, honestly, unless you REALLY like her back.
>>
Doesn't feel like anything unless you like them back.

Remember that ugly, weird girl with the mole that smelled bad that you didn't even want to hang out with, or be around? You probably don't remember her to be honest. But, that's what it's like if it's not mutual.
>>
>>18058415
I don't think any girl has liked me honestly.
>>
>>18058410
How could it be annoying? I mean I guess if she is disgustibg but what if it were just a average girl.
>>
>>18058415
This, if it is not mutual it can mean nothing to you. But when it comes from someone that you like or love it can be one of the best feelings in the world.
>>
>>18058494
Imagine your mom texting you "miss you". It's annoying
>>
>>18058548
How can you compare a girl that likes you romantically to your mom?
>>
>>18058409
It was pretty liberating and great for yhe first 4 months, to be honest, it made me happy and i got the butterfly thing in my stomach

But then it levelled out you know, no biggies, but she didnt level out at all, she just got more clingy, and it became a big pain in the ass, exceedingly more enough for me to end it

She was easily 8+/10 and i still dont think that plus the sex would be worth it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.