[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How do I get a masochist gf to beat and abuse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1487166705807.jpg (77KB, 958x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487166705807.jpg
77KB, 958x1024px
How do I get a masochist gf to beat and abuse?
>>
there's this page called fetlife or something like that
>>
>>18058361
Fetlife is pure garbage don't go on it
>>
>>18058377
Why?
What about alt.com?
>>
>>18058345
Why did you save my image from plg??
>>
>>18058397
It's hot
>>
Me
>>
go for the weird quiet girl that no one really talk to, every girl like that I've ever known has been in to that shit
>>
>>18058862
Same
>>18058875
This. /thread
>>
I met a girl like this once when I was a teenager but she was ugly
>>
>>18058862
R u fat
>>
I forgot to mention in the OP she needs to be cute
>>
Very carefully.
>>
Just go to some 50 shasdes of grey movie or some shit, some new movie came out i dont know if its still being played in the cinemas, you might find some hot girls there
>>
>>18057224
too bad I'll never leave him for anyone, unless he wanted to leave.

anyway, you're completely missing the point if all you want is to abuse someone.

>>18059969
fifty shades of grey depicts a highly unrealistic, highly unhealthy bastardized version of bdsm. there is no healthy discussion of consent, no safeword. everyone in the community absolutely hates it because it's creepy and dangerously wrong.
>>
>>18059978
What is the point
>>
>>18058345
Craigslist?
>>
>>18059984
trust and consent. placing all your trust in the person you care for, or having that trust placed in you, feels really good.

on a more "concrete" level it's how pain, dominance, submission, bondage, etc. are interwoven with sexual elements into a healthy relationship in a way that feels good for both sides. its core tenets, however, will always be mutual consent and respect and trust.
>>
>>18059984
i.e. for me, it's pain in a _safe_, consenting, previously-discussed way that feels good and makes my heart beats faster.

as extreme/painful as anything the other person may have agreed to may be, it should _never_ extend further than what they've consented to.
>>
>>18058345
FetLife. Do the events and you will meet people. Most of the horny women on there are fatass cows and the slender ones are just cam whores. Good luck
>>
>>18059978
>there is no healthy discussion of consent, no safeword
I don't get why people say this. It was consensual. They literally have a signed contract that they spent screen time negotiating openly. The safe words are "red" and "green" iirc.
The issue is that she's not into it and agrees anyway. Also she maintains this "why would you want to hurt me" attitude towards spanking which is actually what leads to their breakup.
>>
>>18058875

This.
People that have social anxiety issues sometimes have an abusive past.
When you were raised being abused by the ones who "loved" you,
It's easy to associate pain with pleasure.
>>
>>18059998
>>18060014
sounds boring
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.