[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting the nerve to break up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1430964771282.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1430964771282.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
How do I help my friend get the nerve up to break up with his girlfriend?

He wants to leave her for me but he's having trouble working up the nerve to tell her. It's mostly because they've been together for a long time but he loves me and wants to be with me instead. He's kind of a puss when it comes to emotional stuff though.
>>
>>18058115
Stop putting out.
>>
>>18058117

We haven't fucked. Neither of us has any respect for cheating. We'd both rather him break up before we get together. We have made out a few times and cuddle while watching movies.
>>
>>18058120
>We have made out a few times and cuddle while watching movies.
Still cheating.

Maybe he doesn't even intend to break up. He's could be just juggling two chicks and expecting to get away with it.
>>
>>18058126

I know that's not the case, trust me. I'm not a retard that's getting cucked by a smooth-talking guy.

I also know that's cheating, but we're not going farther than that till he breaks up with her. It's partially my fault, I'm the instigator of the kissing and cuddling anyway.
>>
Sweetie, if he wanted to be with you, he'd be with you. His excuses are exactly what a married man tells the mistress he's stringing along.
>>
>>18058249

It's only been less than a month since we both realized we wanted to be together.
>>
>>18058281
delusional
>>
>>18058281
And that doesn't change the fact that if he wanted to be with you, he'd be with you. He's not leaving her for you, that is the reality. You're just going to keep giving him more and more as you become more convinced that he really does love you and he's going to leave her to be with you, and he's going to continue to make excuse after excuse and it's going to go nowhere.
>>
>>18058245
>I'm the instigator of the kissing and cuddling anyway

So you're initiating the romantic aspects of your relationship, while he's refusing to break up with his gf? What ever makes you believe he's actually interested in you more than just as an egoboost?
>>
>>18058306
>>18058296

Have you guys ever actually interacted with people before?

Give me some credit, I'm not being strung along. He's not making excuses, he said he has to work up the nerve to do it.

The facts are that he is in love with me, he wants to fuck me, he wants to be with me rather than his current girl, and he doesn't lie to me. I know all of these things for complete certain.
>>
>>18058329
You're not in his head, you don't know for certain. Don't be stupid. "I need to work up the nerve to do it" is something married men tell their mistresses.

You can insist you know what you're thinking all you want, but don't come back here crying when he never leaves her for you.
>>
>>18058333

Yes, I do know for certain. We tell each other everything because we've been best friends for quite a while, before we realized we were attracted to each other. We're also exactly the same in terms of personality to a frightening extent.
>>
>>18058329

And his girlfriend probably thinks his love is certain too.
>>
>>18058337
>Yes, I do know for certain.
Nothing in life is certain.
>>
>>18058343

Sure buddy.

>>18058341

He doesn't see his girlfriend that often and she's too much of a NEET retard to know.
>>
>>18058329
>Give me some credit, I'm not being strung along. He's not making excuses, he said he has to work up the nerve to do it.
What do you think is the difference between you and people that are strung along? That you're too smart to let something like emotions cloud your judgement? I agree with the other anon. Something is holding him back, and it's more than just history holding them together. It's been a month. Face reality.
>>
>>18058354
What makes you say that about her? You're not in a relationship with her, and if he does talk to you about their relationship, of course he's only going to mention the negative things.
>>
>>18058356

Yes, I am too smart.

>>18058360

I say that about her because it's true. He tells me the good and bad about her and she does nothing but work at Foodworld at night and sleep and game during the day. Other than her job, she never leaves the house and barely does anything for him.
>>
>>18058363
Your arrogance is off-putting. Just a thought.

>she does nothing but work at Foodworld at night and sleep and game during the day. Other than her job, she never leaves the house and barely does anything for him.
Okay. And what does he do for her?
>>
>>18058363
so shes neet but she has a job. how does that work?
>>
>>18058371

Not much either.
>>
>>18058378
Tell him you'll talk to him again once it's done. If he's relying on you emotionally, the distance will force him to make a decision. If he makes you wait longer than a week, gather evidence and send it to the girlfriend as a parting gift to him.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.