[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i prevent stds and enjoy sex with people freely? they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 42315.png (10KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
42315.png
10KB, 284x178px
how can i prevent stds and enjoy sex with people freely? they say they can transmit with skin contact even
>>
>>18057872
>they say

Yes, hear say is a reliable source on health related issues.

Easiest thing to do here is to do a simple google search and read up a bit. There's plenty of sites which focus on offering info on this in a reliable but concise manner. Generally speaking using a condom protects from STDs, but only if its used at all times whether with vaginal, oral or anal sex. And no, STDs do not transmit over skin contact.
>>
>>18057872
Get tested, date and fuck girls who also get tested
>>
>>18057888
Herpes and genital warts both transmit with skin contact.
>>
>>18057888
>STDs do not transmit over skin contact.
they say it does tho

they: google
>>
>>18057893
yea this

>>18057892
hey cutie ;)
so
can i see your std examination paper? gotta be latest update tho
>>
>>18057888
What is herpes?
What is Genital warts?
Both spread skin to skin mate.

>>18057872
OP, you have 2 options.
1 is the ONLY way to every prevent stds completely, not having sex.
2. Is to trust in condoms and your judgement and accept you are taking a risk, but a much smaller risk, in exchange for the fun. Nothing in life is free man. All good things have risk.

You'd be best off finding a life partner, someone you know and trust, and exclusively screwing them. You can go with them to get yourselves checked out, show each other your results, and know you're both clean. If you want to bang a fucking ton of different people, you're accepting the risk. Thats how life goes.

>TL;DR
You can't. Everything has risk, accept it or don't.

Also, keep in mind that a lot of STDs are curable. And the ones that aren't, the most likely suspects (such as herps) aren't that big a deal at all.
Most people have herpes anyway, and don't even know it. Something like 80% of the population has herpes.
>>
>>18057899
A lot of girls are surprisingly open about this.
>>
>>18057899
Thats why you date them first before fucking, establish a close mutual bond, so that the question does not come across weird. I've done it with every boyfriend. We date, become exclusive, and then fuck. Once we have the romantic and personal connection, it's never been weird to say "Hey, I just wanna get tested together before we do anything"
Never had a dude take it poorly. Hell, usually he's relieved because he wanted to check out the same thing, since it's been established we've both had sex previously.
>>
>>18057900
condoms doesnt prevent skin contact. so they are pretty much useless except idk like aids or stuff like that

>lot of STDs are curable
i read as they are not

but thanks for post man. how u manage it? i wanna bang tons but this situation makes my hands tied a bit. or my dick, per se
>>
i'm a huge degenerate , but use condoms and never had a problem
>>
>>18057908
>Never had a dude take it poorly
duh. girls are sensitive. not us. but thanks anyways
>>
>>18057926
how tho
>>
>>18057920
>https://www.std-gov.org/stds/std.htm
Notice almost all of these say "treatable"
Maybe curable isn't the right word, but if you can treat it, it's not gonna be a huge deal. Hell, I know for a fact some of these do clear up with simple antibiotics, like the clap.
No, condoms cannot inherently prevent you from getting herpes or warts, but thats where common sense comes in. If you get a girl naked and notice she's got fucking warts, you don't bang her. Now, she won't always be flared up, hell with herps as I said, lots of people go their whole lives never even knowing they had it because they never got a flare up ever. Thats the risk you're taking. And also as I said, herpes is no big deal anyway.

I masturbate. It really gets the job done. Otherwise, i do not fuck people I don't know, trust, and have a strict emotional bond to. Thats how I keep safe, and guess what? Outside the occasional cold sore that is herpes, that I've had since birth essentially, since I caught it kissing relatives, I have no STDs.
Boom.
>>18057927
Never had a female friend say she'd be offended. Hell, all my friends do the same thing really.
>>
>>18057948
okay thanks mate. been helpful
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.