[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an odd relationship with my best friend's girl. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 8253489_f520.jpg (47KB, 520x333px) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
47KB, 520x333px
I have an odd relationship with my best friend's girl. We met her at the same time. We all took molly and when we did, her and I were all over eachother. Fast forward to now, they have been dating almost a whole year. However, she is still the closest person to me on the same level my best friend is.

Whenever we take drugs, which happens about once a month, her and I usually get segregated from everyone. About half the time it ends up with her and I doing something like, holding eachother's heads while my hand runs through her hair, and we just look eachother in the eyes. Or we cuddle. Or we tell eachother how much we love and care about eachother. We have never, ever talk about these moments of intimacy until after they happen.

Recently we started hanging out alone more and I can just tell she's attracted to me. She runs her hand through her hair the same way I do when we have those moments like on drugs when we speak and look eachother in the eye for too long. We will sit across from eachother and she'll just constantly get in my space, like her legs against mine, and I just don't move. It's just her smile. It's everything. It's just like how it was when I knew she was into me when we first met.

I want her so bad. I really do. I'm 23 and I've never wanted a girl so bad in my whole life. I just enjoy her company more than anyone elses. I try to be platonic but its just this feeling of knowing that this person is compatible and it's obvious. I don't know what to do. Help.
>>
>>18057618

I meant to say we have never talked about these moments of intimacy even after they happen. The most she has ever said to me about them have been things like, how they were some of the best days in her life so far. I never tell her that I honestly feel the same way.
>>
>>18057618
why did she chose him to fuck and not you?
>>
>>18057618
You have to choose between the two

Keep in mind that if he's a good enough friend he'll probably forgive you 2 years later, especially if he or you is in a different relationship after her
>>
>>18057640

She was in a long term relationship and so was he when they cheated with eachother. I had the option but I chose not to because I thought that if I ever did have a relationship with her, it would never work if it started with us cheating, because it's like me saying that I think this type of behavior is acceptable. Funny considering the situation now.
>>
>>18057618
I did that once. It didn't go well. I ultimately lost two friends.
>>
>>18057618
You need to take a hard look at your life and get your shit together.
>>
>>18057655
so you are saying she preferred you and you turned her down so she went for your friend to fuck?

or could it possibly be they dug each other and despite being in relationships made it happen?
>>
>>18057655
>she was in a relationship and cheated on that guy with my friend
>Now she's in a relationship with my friend and is flirting heavily with me
Gee I wonder if this girl would cheat on you if you got with her.

What a mystery
>>
>>18057660

What happened? I'm playing with fire here and I know it. If I do anything, I'll lose every friend I have because we all connected, our group.

>>18057661

No one knows that and agrees with you more than myself.
>>
>>18057664
and according to OP this girl wanted him first but he turned her down so she bounced to his friend. Girl in a long time relationship doing drugs with two guys and making that pussy available to both of them. winner she is
>>
>>18057663

She tried to get with all of my friends, at different times, at first. We all talk about it sometimes when those two aren't with us.

They also moved way too fast in their relationship. She constantly tells me her regrets about it. She never says anything positive about him anymore. I can tell she wants to move on and I think I'm the first person she's looking at.
>>
OP you're stupid and getting played.
>>
>>18057675

I'm not innocent here either obviously. I can't resist. She's honestly one of the hottest girls I've ever seen and we are very very similar personality wise as well. I help facilitate and create the situations where this all happens. She's also much younger. She's 19. She looks up to me as a person, she has told me many times before, and I am being a bad example for her by allowing us to act on being attracted to eachother rather than being mature and more platonic. I'm setting a bad example. This is my fault. She's young and impressionable.
>>
>>18057664
>>18057675
>>18057677
This girl sounds like a grade-A slop tart. I wouldn't waste my time. You're just attracted to the sexuality she exudes and she's fun to roll with. She's not a person of any real substance, OP.
>>
>>18057671
Not much to tell. I made the move and my buddy stopped talking to me. He was in pretty bad shape for a while from what I hear. I was with the girl for like a month before she got bored and moved on. Maybe that just reflects how bad I am with relationships, I don't know. I don't talk to either now. But that's just my experience. For all I know it could work out really well for you, but there's a lot of risk here. Maybe wait for them to break up? Talk to your buddy about therelationship if it's rocky? The safest thing I can think of is that he breaks up with her and you make the move. That way your buddy has the least jealousy. In any case, good luck man.
>>
>>18057693

We spend hours and hours talking about things of substance. Like what we need to be happy in life, where we want to be, and other things like that. We talk a lot about ideas. She's smart. This is her second boyfriend total a the third person she's had sex with. You're right though. She does exude sexuality. Whenever I go over to her place, she dresses in, I mean... the least she possibly can without looking like a whore. It's so hard to resist.
>>
>>18057701

It's going to come up soon, us... I know it. He gets mad at her whenever we hang out alone. What I know is the right thing to do is tell her that they have to break up for us to be a thing, and even then, we have to wait awhile, maybe even a long while, before we can really talk about us being anything. That would be the mature thing to do, right?
>>
>>18057713
That's probably the safest bet, anon. It might be messy anyways, but that sounds like the safest thing to do.
>>
>>18057688
you totally ignored the real issue with this girl and that she offers that ass to anyone, not just you. young and impressionable, maybe but sounds more like she needs attention and whomever makes a move taps that ass
>>
>>18057677
>he tried to get with all of my friends, at different times
You can't seriously believe this girl is relationship material. There is always girls that drop into a group of friends and works her way through most but everyone knows its pussy. you and your friend are fools
>>
comes with passion, goes with passion
the force that makes a thing, will be the force that breaks it
eventually
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.