[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weaklings, all of you. Can't even take what is rightfully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Weaklings, all of you. Can't even take what is rightfully yours.

If you had power and intelligence then you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>18057296
Suck my fat black cock.
You know peoples lives/struggles?
Who made you fugging demigod of the universe?
But nice bait mate.
>>
I'm God and I'm here to help mortals in their petty problems because I feel like it.
>>
I am gonna take the bait:

The thing is that you are even partially right, but there is one thing you are missing in your equation, and that is "having the knowledge".. Having a inteligent mind that can deduce things, and the emotional power to cope with things is not everything you need to solve problems in your life. You also need the knowledge usually gained from experience with life, which people can lack. Either by sheer bad luck, or that the circumstances and priorities in their life withold them of certain experiences to let them get the knowledge some of us share in certain life topics, so those people come here to ask for guidance since they either dont have somebody else to ask, or are too shy to do so. Its really understandable actually.
Asking for advice is in the end just the pursuit for knowledge in an urge to better ourselves and the life we have.
>>
File: Optimus-Prime.jpg (39KB, 510x398px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus-Prime.jpg
39KB, 510x398px
Shut it Megatron.
>>
>>18057296
Yes, actually. Something akin to that. Moving onward to more abstract and complex forms of management requires constantly negotiating and occasionally matching wills against various people, and I find it exhausting. I'm about halfway to a million dollars in my mid-20s, but going further has proven very emotionally draining so far. Most of the time I would rather just sit behind my monitors and write code. But putting together new ventures and initiatives requires a higher-energy, less anxious outlook on relating to people. All the tests suggest it's genetic, so it's difficult to expect for it to get much if any better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.