[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf asked me if i want to have a baby. She always been denying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 14287846.jpg (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
14287846.jpg
55KB, 450x450px
My gf asked me if i want to have a baby. She always been denying that she wants to be a mother(although she acts really motherly when kids are around), but all of the sudden, yesterday she asked me this question. How should i take it?, does she really wants to have a baby or is just another phase?.
Im not totally against being a father, i think is a step i have to do sooner or later, but im still not 100% sure, since she's not an easy person to deal with. But still i love her and so far the relationship had up and downs, but in general i enjoy a lot to be with her and since we've met she seems each day more in love with me.
Also one of the main problems is that i don't know her family yet, since they live abroad(And they dont speak my language or english, and i barely know their language because of my gf), and according to her, they're extremely traditionalist.
I'm a little bit affraid of pushing things too much and later on seeing myself dealing with an overwhelming amount of responsabilities
>>
>>18057263
Don't do it. Unless you are 100% sure that you can happily raise a family with someone, it is not a good idea to purposely have kids.
>>
>>18057268
have you seen the 2006 movie idiocracy?
here's a clip jump to about the 50 second mark to skip the bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8
>>
>>18057263
>i think is a step i have to do sooner or later
Its not. Back away from that thinking.
>she's not an easy person to deal with
This will get worse when you have a baby and you "need to man up" to be whatever she thinks a good daddy should be.

I don't want to plug someone's blog but read this and think about what having a kid with this chick is going to be like vs having a kid with a chick that would make a good mother
https://boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/
>>
>>18057263
>so far the relationship had up and downs
yeah, so it's the perfect time to give birth to some downs. Seems legit
>>
She's still your girlfriend

I won't have a baby purposely unless we are at least marred first. You have to really be in it to win it, man. If marriage makes either of you feel weird then that's not a good step to take so soon, especially if her family is really traditional
>>
People change after a kid. I've seen people have a baby by accident that were completely in love , excited about the baby, and now it's ended in him going through torture wanting to see this kid and this woman milking him for all the money he has AND HE CAN'T EVEN FUCKIN SEE HIM.
You'd be surprised all how much someone changes. How long have you guys been together, anyway?
>>
>>18057263
>She always been denying that she wants to be a mother

All women do this. Some are lying, some are truthful but then when the wall approaches they get baby rabies
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.