[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend says he finds me incredibly sexy and incredibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: C4vxZz5W8AEZA3x.jpg (22KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
C4vxZz5W8AEZA3x.jpg
22KB, 720x405px
My boyfriend says he finds me incredibly sexy and incredibly pretty, but honestly more pretty than sexy. Should I be offended?
>>
"MY BOYFRIEND THINKS I'M ATTRACTIVE" - you

Kys
>>
>>18057115

No I mean should I be offended he finds me prettier than sexy? He says I'm not the one he lusts over the most because he prefers taller girls
>>
File: 1486430933431.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1486430933431.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>18057106
This is bait
>>
>>18057106
What offended you?
He thinks you're sexy and pretty.
>>
>>18057125

>He says I'm not the one he lusts over the most because he prefers taller girls

It feels like he's putting me down because I'm not the girl he wants to fuck the most despite loving me
>>
>I don't feel validated enough by my boyfriends attention, give me more attention

go post a racy photo on your Instagram
>>
>>18057129
He didn't say you aren't the person he wants to fuck the most (I guess). He said he finds taller girls sexier, but you for him are very pretty and very sexy anyway. He still is lusting after you.
>>
>>18057106
everything is fine. Go read up about limerance
>>
Are you a real girl or a tranny?
>>
>>18057120
Yeah, if my girlfriend said she lusts over other guys more even if I'm more "handsome" or some shit, I'd be considering leaving. The OP isn't that bad but what you said here is.
>>
If you break up with him will you go out with me?
>>
>18057133

He literally told me that even though he loves me he lusts more for these other girls than he does for me despite loving me a lot

I feel anything but sexy to him
>>
>>18057183
no he didn't. you're making shit up to get the attention you want. this is how false rape accusations happen.
>>
>>18057187

Want me to cap it even though I have no reason to make this up and it's really hurting me???

He literally said whilst I'm sexy to him and pretty, he still lusts more for other girls, more than for me even with his love
>>
>>18057193
yes. post it.
>>
Urgh. The eternal tiresome female insecurity and need for constant validation. Work on your self esteem please and stop trying to get everybody to deny reality to save your feelings.

Like is it rational that every girlfriend should be the most attractive women on earth and the manifestation of perfection in the eyes of their partner at all times? Are you really going to believe them? Surely you accept that every relationship is basically a cost/benefit analysis?

Like yesterday my gf said "do I look nice?" and I looked at her and said "yes, you look really nice today" and she said "urgh! why did you just look at me like that?". I'm like, shit you just ASKED me to look at you and give an opinion. What was I supposed to do? Respond without looking?
>>
>>18057106
You are just looking for excuses to get offended. Typical woman. Take it as a compliment and move on with whatever you were doing that day.
>>
>>18057106
If you want to be. I wouldn't, but it's your choice. Even if he finds certain women "sexier" than you, at the end of the day he's fucking you and not them, and is devoting his time and emotion to you and not them. It's very possible to love someone very much while also finding other people to be objectively "sexier" than them when it comes to their looks.
>>
Stop remaking the same threads due to your insecurities you retard
>>
>>18057106

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos
>>
>>18057106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FNaXmFH0Ws
>>
>>18057193
Then lose some weight, obviously. Quit complaining and improve yourself.
>>
>>18057160
shes a real tranny girl
>>
>>18057202
a great and perfect reply yet nobody cares. well, they deserve it, buddy

>What was I supposed to do?
you are supposed to pump and dump. cmon u know it
>>
>>18057820
>>18057202
Oh, look, a girl posted a relationship issues thread. Clearly all her complaints are unreasonable and she's just hungry for validation. Fucking females, am I right?

Look, you don't ACTUALLY have to think your partner is the most attractive person on the face of the planet, but it's a dick move to tell them "I think you're great, really, but I do find other people sexier than you because of [some physical feature you don't possess]"

I hate to pull this card but YOU KNOW you'd be singing a different tune if some guy's girlfriend told him
>She says I'm not the one she lusts over the most because she prefers taller guys
>>
File: images (5).jpg (19KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
19KB, 480x307px
>>18057844
>>18057844
No the real respond would be
>manlet btfo
Jesus Christ we don't know your bf - you're giving us no material except couple of his sentences. It could be shit talks banter, or autistic no-awareness-for-others-feels truth, or he's sleepy, or you're one step away from a break up.

So far you tell us what you're feeling more than who he is.

Stop being butt hurt over one word, look at the bigger picture, stop dwelling over small details and start making wild scenarios.

Extra emphasis on the last point. Don't be paranoid idiot. Trust me. You start with this, then the next thing you're looking thru his phones and next all the conversation with ur friends is bitching about what is he doing. STOP
>>
I used to have girlfriends like you,
insecure as fuck, you Always have to watch your words because everything you say, even compliments, can be taken as offensive or mean. It is because you are insecure and having an insecure girlfrined is the worst fucking thing ever, you can never be yourself with her, because if you make one wrong joke she will use it against you, she will remind you of it all the time and she will make herself feel even more insecure. It is an endless loop.

Fortunately, I have a girlfriend now who is like me, we talk about girls and guys we find hot on IG or IRL, we joke and troll together, it is the first time I can totally be myself because she is not an insecure fucking bitch but someone who feels good in her own skin. She is not even the hottest girl I dates altough she is fit and pretty, I used to date this model girl who would be perfect in ever guys eyes but she was so insecure, the sex and having a relationship with her was tiring, I prefer my cute little girlfriend who might not be a model but knows how to take compliments and jokes THANK GOD
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>18057106
You ask question - recieve answer you dont like. So boyfriend is a dick? Are you a retard? If you wanted him to boost your confidence maybe you should have phrased it differently?
>>
>>18057106
pretty and cute is much better than sexy for long term partner. Sexy sluts are nice for a quick fuck and ditch, but pure qts are for long term.
>>
>>18057844
That really was a great post though. Nothing in it was false. You would do good to take that advice to heart.
>>
>>18057844
>She says I'm not the one she lusts after because her ex had a bigger cock and she can never be fully satisfied with an average sized man.
That would trigger the fuck out of anyone.
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>18057106
>>
I have a theory: There is no answer which would _not_ have offended you. If he had said he finds you more sexy than pretty, you would call him insensitive and a mysoginist who views women as nothing else than toys for him to fuck. I base this theory partially on the fact that he said he finds you more pretty/cute than sexy, which I would consider a good thing assuming you have a relationship based on love. To me, prettiness is linked closer to beauty/character depth than sexyness (which I associate more with kinkyness or physical features that respond to my primal urges, not very romantic stuff).

>>18057129
>>18057183
>I'm not the girl he wants to fuck the most despite loving me
>even though he loves me he lusts more for these other girls
There isn't any contradiction here. Unless he's like Brad Pitt or is part of the chippendales or I dunno, I'm sure you have seen men that you would want to fuck more than your boyfriend, because of physical attraction. That's normal, and a reality in the relationships of probably 80% of the population. He's a bit of a social retard for making these statements _out of the blue_ though. Which we don't actually know, this whole thing sounds a lot like you set that conversation up, like
>Honey, do you think I'm pretty
>ofc
>and sexy?
>ofc
>which more?
>uhhhh... pretty?
and then this thread happened.
>>
File: 1478645731904.png (125KB, 297x324px) Image search: [Google]
1478645731904.png
125KB, 297x324px
nice
>>
>>18058348
I feel like that's an appropriate reaction to at least 80% of the threads in this board.
>>
>>18057106
You sound like a bitch. Stop it.
>>
What's sexy to me is a fat ass and large tits with a slim waist. That doesn't make them pretty, though.

The type of woman I'd like to marry, have all kinds of wild sex with, and love with all my heart is a pretty one.

If that helps.
>>
>>18059063
Same

I married a pretty girl but we don't have much sex in the end - it feels there's a dichotomy between girls I find facially attractive and ones I want to fuck
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.