[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people do on dates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1481814156298.jpg (18KB, 271x330px) Image search: [Google]
1481814156298.jpg
18KB, 271x330px
As someone who hardly ever spend time outside, what do people do when dating? Say, planned a whole day in the city.
>>
>>18057048
>a whole day in the city

sounds very 1950s to me. no one gas money or time or energy for that shit anymore. a date is basically extended foreplay.
>>
>>18057048
Mostly talk.
Eat, drink coffee.
Go to museums, zoo, aquarium, stores that sells things we both enjoy, parks.
Go to events like concerts, movies, festivals, theatre.
I rarely set a 16 hours date tho.
>>
>>18057104
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>18057112

That sounds like shit they only do in movies bro.
>>
>>18057117
i actually am.

i just don't really see the point of spending so many consecutive hours with anyone. I have more important shit to do and even if I didn't, id like to relax in preparation for the important shit I'll have to do the next day.
>>
>>18057128
If that's how you view going on dates, then you're not ready for dating and relationships.
>>
>>18057161

that is some of the most sanctimonious bullshit i have ever heard in my life.

sorry I don't have time to spend 16 hours holding hands and skipping through the park. I actually have goals in life and budget my time.m extensively. A woman respects a man with a purpose more than a numale who wants to spend every waking moment frolicking with her, I can promise you that.
>>
>>18057180
Tell us about all the successful long term relationships you've had.
>>
>>18057188

is that really the best you've got? I'm bored already
>>
>>18057192
I guess that means you've never had a successful relationship. Because you would rather spend time alone.
>>
>>18057112
This is how my first couple of dates usually go. Later on, often just 'watch a movie at my place' meaning roughly the same thing as 'Netflix and chill'. Occasionally get dinner together, go to something that sounds fun, etc.
>>
>>18057201
I form relationships with others who are similarly independent.
>>
>>18057208
Of course. Which is why you told us all about these relationships when asked.
>>
>>18057214

I'm not sure what the point of sharing personal information with an anonymous person trying to antagonize me would be.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.