[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another day, another rejection. I'm a 21 year old high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 27VANGOGHJP2-superJumbo.jpg (2MB, 2048x1581px) Image search: [Google]
27VANGOGHJP2-superJumbo.jpg
2MB, 2048x1581px
Another day, another rejection.

I'm a 21 year old high functioning autistic man and i feel like I'm woman repellant. Today was my 8th time getting told "no" by a woman I like. I try to do my best in life but being my age and being the last of everyone i know to have a relationship/sex is really starting to bother me. I understand i won't go as far as most people my age, but yet I can't accept my situation. All i really want is for another person to feel the way i do about them.

My doctor says i should be prepared to maybe never have a romantic relationship and that just got me down even more.

How do i stop caring about being alone and accept celibacy?
>>
So you're letting your docyor tell you about romance? Dude there is someone out there for everybody, plus there are more females in the world than males. And plus you are still young, I didn't lose my virginity until 24.
>>
>>18056755
The excess females are the elderly, who outlive males. There is an excess of young men compared to young women. The sex ratio at birth is about 1.07:1 male:female in the U.S. (historically higher e.g. 1.15:1 in the developing world e.g. China, India due to female infanticide and sex-selective abortion). Male babies are a bit more fragile, so historically they died slightly more often, and men were more prone to dying in wars, but in the modern developed countries neither of these things happen anymore so there ends up being a surplus of males.
>>
>>18056755
Yes, but when you do your best and still fail at your conquests; for me finding someone to reciprocate my feelings and a few other things, the problem is me. My entire family has had relationships well before my age. I'm constantly asked about my lack of a girlfriend.

My last acquaintance to be as much as a social and romantic failure as me found someone at 19. I do my best and consistently get rejected and crushed. Online dating didn't even get me a date. The problem here is me and I'm trying my best to fix it. I've worked out, dress far better, and try to be more socially compatible with people yet i can't do something as simple as pair up and find a partner; something written into our DNA.
>>
>>18056747
Focus on yourself and your work and hobbies and such. Look for autistic girls. I've always done best online, though -- in fact, I've never once asked out a girl in person successfully. But I've had 9 long-term relationships all the same. Sometimes a girl I liked would ask me out in person, though -- it just never worked the other way. So Idk.
>>
>>18056782
>I've had 9 long term relationships all the same

I'm sorry to say, but i believe you may not be able to empathize with my situation. I have done my best and tried to do my hobbies to the fullest, but when youe best isn't good enough, that's exactly what it means you are: not good enough.

A majority of everything in life i bust my ass yet, and still fail repeatedly. Doing your best means nothing without results.

I just want to know how to stop caring or turn off my "longing for love" switch. I wish they offered chemical castration to kill my libido and want for companionship.
>>
>>18056794
>I'm sorry to say, but i believe you may not be able to empathize with my situation.
This is funny coming from someone with a condition that makes empathy itself impossible.
>>
>>18056775
Well fuck you. I'm 23 and I've never had a gf and I'm not even autistic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.