[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im going on my first tinder date tomorrow. Were both 18 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1483850875321.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483850875321.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
So im going on my first tinder date tomorrow. Were both 18 and im taking her out for sushi how do i ensure that we have sex after cuz i know most people on tinder are just trying to hook up
>>
File: dade.jpg (41KB, 669x487px) Image search: [Google]
dade.jpg
41KB, 669x487px
heuy bb want sum fuck??
(you're not gonna get any pussy with that mindset retard)
>>
>>18056565
>If she orders something expensive, split the check and never talk to her again
She's looking for free meals, brah. If you're lucky, and she finds you attractive, she might put out. Chances are she has a date lined up for every night this week, and you're just one of a couple dozen guys she's mooching off of.
>>
>>18056651
Lol so bitter.

>>18056565
Make your intentions clear. Give her a hug the moment you see her. Flirt a lot.
>>
>>18056565
Sushi makes women's vagina's smell very fishy and can cause her mussels to clam up.
>>
Probably not gonna fuck her unless you are smooth as shit honestly. Sounds like you made a major rookie mistake going to a resturaunt (unless it is cheap I mean). Always go for coffee. Cheap and convenient. That said, chat her up and invite her over, give a good reason. Oh I have this cool thing at my place, wanna check it out? etc. The goal is to make her feel safe enough to go with you. Then at your place, do your magic.
>>
it's not really something you're going to learn from a few posts on 4chan. it takes practice.

basically you want to have a lot of fun and make her have a lot of fun, so she feels kind of like she'll lose an opportunity if she doesn't hold your interest. and don't go in expecting sex or you'll act like a weirdo when things aren't going your way. be comfortable with any outcome.
>>
>>18056803
Are you posting this shit in every thread?
>>
>>18056705
>it's not really something you're going to learn from a few posts on 4chan. it takes practice.
This.
Show her a good time, it's "not about you"
>>
Don't assume, she probably doesn't want to have sex immediately, so just enjoy the date.
>>
Sushi is a bad start.

Nobody wants to make out or have sex after eating raw fish.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.