[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 21

File: 1487183164410s.jpg (15KB, 249x163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487183164410s.jpg
15KB, 249x163px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
What reasons might a girl have for completely avoiding me? We met about a little over a month ago and have been getting along great, we have a lot in common, our personalities work together, etc. It was good enough that I was going to ask her out the next time we met. However, about two, going on three weeks ago we spent the night together. We didn't have sex, but we came pretty close and we probably could have if I pushed it a bit more. In fact, I am pretty sure she knew what I was hinting at(you would have to be stupid to not have known, from my perspective). The night went great, pretty sure I didn't push too far for sex, and I thought we were still friendly. She hasn't contacted me since then, not even a reply to a text asking if she was doing anything that night. I briefly saw her in person, explained the screen on my phone broke(which it did) and to send me a text so I can add her to the contacts on my new phone. Brief encounter, but she seemed friendly. Of course she hasn't done so. I am definitely not bad looking(athletic, dress good, decent face), and as I said we get along great. Am I overthinking this or is she avoiding me? We are university student if that matters.
>>
>>18056326
What kind of hints do shy girls give that they might be interested in you?
>>
How can I date brunettes if my penis likes pretty much only blondes?
>>
File: 1478666237016.jpg (26KB, 325x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478666237016.jpg
26KB, 325x325px
Girls,
1. How big are your tits?
2. Do you wear pajamas to sleep?
3. Do you sleep wearing your bra?
>>
>>18056507
Not interested. Move on. Ghosting is just how people tell you to fuck off these days.

>met a little over a month ago
>this happened 2-3 weeks ago

You only wasted like 3 weeks of your time you should worry about it less.
>>
>>18056639
1. 32 Ds

2. I sleep nude

3. Above. When I used to wear clothes, it'd be a shirt no bra
>>
>>18056639
1. About an A cup
2. Just a singlet
3. Nope

Also, I'm a guy
>>
>>18056654
Your big tits make me crazy.
>>
How do I get over the fact that my ex never cared about me? This isn't my first break up but it is the first time I've felt like he didn't give a shit at all. I just don't understand how he could spend 7 months with me, introduce me to all his friends and family, tell me he loves me and then not even care platonically care about me at the end.
>>
Girls, have you ever avoided talking to a guy because you had feelings for him and thought it couldn't work out but still acted friendly around him in person?
>>
>>18056639
1. 32AA I think. About an orange/handful each.
2. Pajama pants if it's cold. A tshirt and panties otherwise.
3. No way. If I even wear a bra that day, it comes off when I get home.
>>
Question for fellow men

Between Wednesday and Monday I took a vacation with my gf. We had a lot of sex. I'd say I came somewhere between 15 to 20 times within that period. Ever since then my ass hurts whenever I masturbate. It's not a deep pain. It's probably a 2 or 3 on a scale from 1 to 10. I only get the pain when I masturbate or cum. Is this normal? Should I just take a break? Has never happened to me before. I'm 21 as well if that means anything.
>>
>>18056639
1. 28DD
2. yes
3. no
>>
>>18056639
1. 34B or 36B, I can't remember.
2. I usually wear a t-shirt and underwear, but I'll wear pants too if I feel like it.
3. Never.
>>
>>18056598
Just date blondes
>>
Girls

If chads (aka high value men) were suddenly really into you, would you eventually ditch your boyfriend for a chad?
>>
>>18056675
basically this, but: do girls consciously friendzone guys they know are into them? If so, why?
>>
>>18056683
Take a break. I don't know the medical reason, but I've had this happen after a sex weekend with a gf.
>>
>>18056708
>implying my bf isn't a high value man already
>>
For girls:
When you say to a guy "I thought you were gay," is it honesty or a subtle way to say not interested.

Also, why do girls feel the need to set up guys they barely know with their friends? Over the past year, four girls I've been interested in (and made it apparent) have made it a point to try and set me up with their friends.
>>
>>18056724
>(and made it apparent)
They don't want you but don't think you're objectively bad and want to get you off their hands.
>>
File: 1486941576936.gif (997KB, 261x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486941576936.gif
997KB, 261x391px
Girls,

Why are your curves so magical?
>>
>>18056675
Same guy that posted this but I just want to add that I've been in a romantic relationship with this girl before and talked with her pretty regularly after we were both in new relationships. The problem is that her relationship turned abusive and this is probably playing a role as to why she isn't talking to me.
>>
>>18056731
It's all evolution and biology my dude
>>
>>18056731
Because I grew them myself
>>
>>18056724
Good timing, I'd say honesty.
Sooooo, on things like kinda insulting guys:
About four months ago, I might have ruined things with a guy I liked. We were hanging out and I ran my mouth about how hot I thought he was. He played it off like I was joking, then, because I was nervous and stupid, I blurted out "no, I'm serious. I would totally rather have sat on your lap and made out instead of study." He looked shocked and then because I am stupid, I thought a nice recovery would be "but I mean, you're totally not my type, I want a really tall guy who's not from America."
So then we kinda stopped hanging out and he stopped talking with me for a while, but now (new semester) I guess we're back to at least being acquaintances. He'll at least respond to my messages and talk a little bit in class, but he keeps me at arms length. I've tried to get closer, but it feels like he's avoiding me.(very formal answers to texts, always has plans on the weekend)
The question being what is his deal and what should I do to get closer? I keep replaying that exchange in my head and cringe everytime.
>>
>>18056731

This guy gets it
>>
>>18056645
That's what I am thinking, but there was literally no problems between us. I can only think of a few very minor things that I did wrong. She even gave me her number literally within days of ghosting me.
>>
>>18056668
everyone does crazy stuff to get pussy.
>>
>>18056668
It depends on what caused the end. For you all you know something happened which led to him building up dislike or hatred in his mind in the build up to the break up. I've admittedly done the same, it's kind of a way of having the break up over with before actually having the break up.
>>
>>18056745
Just be straight with him. Tell him you kinda freaked out and said some weird things.
"I still meant what I said about you being attractive. If you're interested, I'd like to make a date with you."
Or if you wanna take it slower,
"I still meant what I said about you being attractive. I apologize for rushing things, but I'd like to still be friends as we once were."

Not exactly word for word, but guys aren't complex beings. Just be real with him and he'll be real with you.
>>
>>18056767
Every one has their own hang ups just let it go.
>>
>>18056772
I don't really know what caused the end, which I think is part of what made the break up even worse. I know 7 months isn't a long time but I feel like it's long enough to at least try and work things out before just breaking up.

I guess ultimately I'm better off without a guy who couldn't even communicate properly but it still hurts. :/
>>
>>18056710
Yes; Not interested, want to let you down easy and without the confrontation of saying it straight up.
>>
How many dates does it take before you start being romantically attracted/infatuated with someone?

I've been on 4 dates with this girl I met on Tinder about a month ago and we've had sex twice. She's attractive, fun to hang out with, and we text regularly but I still don't feel any romance. I'm not sure if I'm still hung up on my ex or I should just give it more time
>>
>>18056639
1. 38DD/E
2. Yes/No (50/50)
3. Hell no.
>>
File: 1480384333123.jpg (517KB, 1831x1830px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480384333123.jpg
517KB, 1831x1830px
>7+/10 girl says "I dont care about looks on a guy/I have low standards/etc"
>fawns over cute neotenous anime males

nothing wrong with this, just seems contradictory to me. if you prefer a certain look on a guy, why would you date someone you're not attracted to? don't you have to be attracted to someone to date them? plus I don't see why an attractive girl would date leagues below her either as if she can't see the difference.
>>
>>18056886
jog and stop eating like a fucking whale.
>>
Are you okay with your gf talking to her ex who she was with for years? Is it normal for people to still talk to their long term exs? I'm not talking 24/7, just here and there, and definitely not meet up with
>>
Is it possible to ask out a stranger (girl) in public without coming off as a creep?

Not one in particular, but there's so many girls I see just living my life who I'd love to just ask on a date. However, in the age of 20-fucking-17, it's seemingly unacceptable socially.
>>
>>18056887
i'm like 125 lbs stfu
>>
>>18056888
Sure. It's not difficult to tell when someone is cheating, most people can't live with it on their conscious as it is and it takes a really fucked up kinda person to do that. Just cause someone was with someone in the past doesn't mean they still feel an obligation to adhere to their sexual requests, believe it or not but, people move on! Just establish boundaries and make it clear what is and isn't acceptable but the moment you start controlling your s/o is when the relationship starts to prepare to end.
>>
>>18056888
It's a little weird. I wouldn't personally be cool with it.
>>
>>18056895
sorry bro, wrong thread.
>>
>>18056892
think it's just that everyone is fucking autistic in 2017 and would get too nervous to say anything if a random approached them irl
>>
>>18056888
if they didn't break up on bad terms and they were already friends prior to dating, i don't think a "hey how are you" every once in a while is necessarily a red flag, but if it makes you uncomfortable you should talk to her about it.
>>
>>18056888
Why did they break up? I still to talk to one of my exes but we broke up on friendly terms and there's 0 romantic feelings between us. Another ex and I however had a pretty nasty break up and I can't see myself ever talking to him unless I wanted to get back together

Imo it's possible to be friendly with your exes but I would feel off about being close friends. If she's just talking to him once in a while, isn't meeting up with him, and is open to you about this communication then you have nothing to worry about
>>
Girls and guys

I have a issue with affection. I think about it a lot, but I don't have any real desire for someone to actually show me affection IRL. Like, sometimes if I saw a picture of a really cute girl, I think "it could be fun to kiss her" but if I tried to imagine it IRL, it is off putting. That's the reason why I've only had sex one time 5 years ago. It was gross, and I can't handle someone showing me affection. Receiving affection doesn't feel natural
>>
>>18056892
It depends on situation and if people are expecting to be approached. Buying groceries or filling up at a gas station? Probably not. At a pub or cafe or something? They'll be more open to being approached. Also having a reason to approach too, even something simple like a compliment (i.e "Hey I like that kind of coffee too, they make it great here").
>>
>>18056892
just running up to a stranger and saying "hey, wanna go out sometime?" has a high failure rate so i would avoid being THAT direct, but i don't see anything wrong with some kind of "hey, i couldn't help but notice blah blah blah" small talk opener and then getting her number.
>>
>>18056745
>I ran my mouth about how hot I thought he was.
>He played it off like I was joking
Here his sex drive activated, but wasn't so sure if his dick's reaction was correct one.
> I blurted out "no, I'm serious. I would totally rather have sat on your lap and made out instead of study."
>He looked shocked
His cock is now in full control of the next thing he does.
>but I mean, you're totally not my type, I want a really tall guy who's not from America.
Schlong's hope of reproduction is destroyed, it abandons its conquest, he ignores you as a lost cause.

Here you must know that you can only fix it by telling him you're sorry for what happened and that imply that you still want to fuck him and that he's still hot.
>>
>>18056745
I'm afraid you've blown it.
>>
>>18056908
I feel like you answered your question.
>Did something one time
>didn't like it
>it will always suck
Wrong. Get another gf, try again. Stop trying to make scenarios in your head with such a small experential base.
>>
>>18056903
Yeah, it sucks. I don't really see much potential girlfriend material in my every day work life and I don't have the time to go to 10,000 social events/parties a month in hopes of finding single women.

It would be nice if asking out strangers wasn't the equivalent of rape in some people's eyes.

>>18056910
>>18056911
Solid advice. I can put a few hours each week in just going to a local bar/pub and chatting it up with the single women inside.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 228x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 228x224px
>>18056326
Why is that whenever a girl takes interest in me or vice versa, a couple others just happen to come out of the woodworks around the exact same time. This has been a problem for me throughout my whole life and it's really frustrating. Like why wait til then to make it known that you have a thing for me
>>
Girls: I've never gotten the "you're really nice im just not that into" reason until like this week, so how often is that the case or just an easy way to break it off? This was after a date btw
>>
>>18056954
people are attracted to competition

also, perhaps having a love interest is giving you a noticeable confidence boost, woman love confidence
>>
>>18056742
>>18056739
>>18056749
>girls will never understand just how captivating a good looking woman can be

Sometimes I think it's good you don't know your true power.
>>
I'm 24 and I've started to fall for this 16 year old girl. i talk to her almost every day and she seems to like me too

16 is illegal in my state. also her cousin is my age and i know him and he'd beat my ass if he knew, he never liked me

what do
>>
>>18057017
Tell her to contact you when she's 18
>>
>>18057018
but thats shallow af, and she calls me daddy

i dont fuck her, i wish i could chill with her but i dont want anything sketch to happen, i dont intend on having sex with her but i also dont want her parents to find out, but i dont want to have to make this girl hide shit

theres nothing i can do desu, and its really frustrating. I meet a decent amount of women in day to day life, but i haven't had a legitimate crush in a few years. I'm not even terribly ugly, just uninterested in most people
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

how is slaying virgins not your #1 fetish ladies
>>
Girls / guys -

1. What does sex feel like for you?

I'm a female that'd been convinced that I was asexual for the longest time (never felt sexual attraction, never masturbated, etc.). Recently I actually cuddled / did it for the first time with the person I'm in a long-term relationship with. I'm pretty sure that this is the person I'd like to share my life with, if it were possible and reciprocated, and I'm pretty sure they feel the same way. Despite that, it felt almost the same as cuddling to me - pleasant, certainly, but not anything other than the warm coziness of any kind of skin contact, and definitely not the "pleasure" everyone else says they experience. PIV sex felt like something large inside me, required effort to keep up, and hurt slightly in a pleasant way for a handful of days afterwards, but nothing more.

So I'm pretty sure for certain now that I'm asexual, and was just curious about what you're "meant" to be feeling (especially when doing it with someone you very much like and want to be close to), from either point of view.
>>
>>18057067
I felt similarly to this the first several times I had sex. Now it feels pleasurable in a very sexy way. It was your first time. I'd say give it a few more chances. But for now, what you're feeling is normal.
>>
>>18057067
Guy here. You probably didn't get much out of it since you haven't done it much. After my first time I wondered the same since I didn't get much fun out of it at all and ultimately it was a few years before I did it again. But, when it's with someone you really care about, it's great. Also it does take some getting used to.

I don't know if it's the same for everyone but it took me a bit to adjust to it. It really strengthens a bond between you and someone else.
>>
>>18057062
Why did you include your kik? This isn't /soc/
>>
>>18057067
a girls first time is never good and will be sore for a few days after. its going to take a bit more for you to "adjust" to it and actually feel good from it. first times are usually just for getting it out of the way, feeling good doesnt come into it till later.
>>
>>18057067
I'm not saying that asexuals necessarily don't exist, but people (especially girls) are way too quick to write themselves off as asexual like this. Sexuality is complicated, particularly female sexuality.

Sex often doesn't feel that great the first few times, as people've been telling you. Even for guys. The first time I had sex I felt basically nothing. Actually, that's not true - I guess I felt mild pride/relief, "Cool, I guess I'm not unfuckable after all / I finally get to not be insecure about being a virgin anymore, now time to finally go out and live my life" - but it wasn't sexy, wasn't particularly pleasurable, it was difficult to even cum. Years later, sex is basically the best thing ever. It takes time to relax and get used to it before you feel what you're "supposed" to feel. Maybe you are asexual, but you really can't know that yet.

If you haven't, you really should talk to a doctor and/or therapist before deciding you're asexual, too. I am not trying to be a bigot; if you really are asexual, then that's fine, but I have known MANY women who thought they just didn't feel sexual attraction and it turned out there was something nutritional, hormonal or psychological going on there. You are what you are, but it's silly to slap a label on yourself (particularly one that's gonna make your love life a good bit more complicated) without exploring every option.
>>
>>18057078
>>18057082
>>18057098
>>18057121

Thank you for the perspectives. I guess there's still hope I'm not actually asexual if even you (plural) all say that it's normal for the first time - even first few times (we did it twice) - to not feel like anything. I'm relieved that you normal people needed time to adjust to it too before it became anything close to feeling good.

I do very much wish that it felt like what you describe, and I'll definitely have to try again until we're used to it in a year / when I get the chance to see them again. Hopefully it's just first-time newness as you describe.

I'm fairly sure that I have some type of menstrual disorder that contributes to my utter lack of feeling or libido - irregular to no periods are one thing when you're thirteen, but quite another when you're twenty-ish - so I'll schedule a visit to a doctor or psychiatrist to make sure before labeling myself since no-one can be sure of anything at this point. I'm personally not opposed to sex any time at all, even if I feel nothing, but it would be very nice to feel something.
>>
>>18057194
>>18057078
>>18057082
>>18057098
>>18057121

Addendum to add that I'm happy there's still a chance I'm normal.

All I want, really, is to feel the same things that everyone speaks of and get clued in on how wonderful it apparently is.
>>
Guys and girls,

If a person living a "happy and drama free" life suddenly goes onto social media to complain about people talking about them, is their life really happy and drama free?
>>
>>18057194
I also had a very low libido. I didn't start masterbating until I was 18, and that was because a guy urged me to. I didn't enjoy that for a very long time either. I just wasn't really interested in it, or having sex. But then I found a person I cared very much about, and I started getting more comfortable with him and my own body. We had sex for months before I had my first orgasm. But after the first one, they came a lot easier.
>>
>>18057194
>>18057206
Well that disorder you mentioned probably does play a strong role I'm sure. Also being that you've built up in your mind that you're asexual, I'd guess you've also duped your body it too believing it too which has made it resist feeling good. It's going to take some time for you to experience it like everyone else, both for that reason and just that it does take a bit to get used to it.

Chin up anon. You're taking your first steps into something that will one day be really enjoyable and fun.
>>
>>18057209
Possibly. People who vent through social media are the worst since it's usually just attention seeking for trivial "drama" that isn't anything dramatic at all.
>>
My boyfriend doesn't have a job.
He looks for it super hard, but can't find shit right now.
He's very upset and stressed, we don't talk about anything but his lack of job, he is always on the verge of a nervous breakdown. He yells at me all the time, I can't touch him because he's always so nervous, we don't even fuck.

Is there something I can do? This situation is making me physically sick.
>>
>>18057232
In such a situation, especially since he's flipping out about it, I'd just flat out tell him that I didn't give a fuck that he doesn't have a job, he needs to just calm down and if he doesn't then I'll go away for a few days.
>>
>>18057226
This is what I figured. But they are saying it in this holier than thou "it's so sad that they have nothing better to do" way that comes off as pompous.
>>
>>18057240
I think it's sad that they have nothing better to do than bitch on about trivial shit to a bunch of people on the internet. Nobody actually gives a fuck.
>>
>>18057235
He had some shit luck, I understand why he is so upset. In a week, he arrived 2nd in 3 different interviews.

I might just go away for a couple of days. I really need it, I am feeling like shit here.
>>
>>18057243
It's what best. I get things are shitty but he shouldn't be dragging you down with it and shouting at you.
>>
>>18057242
Some people like the echo chamber feel that the internet gives. Makes you feel like you can say anything you want.
>>
Why am I confident in every other scenario, but not when it comes to approaching girls? It feels pretty contradictory.

For example, I can comfortably ask for a raise, argue my position, say no when someone asks for too much, nail a job interview and present to a quite a large audience, BUT when I want to approach someone I get nervous as fuck, spaghetti flows in my pocket and I can't find any words.
>>
>>18057293
lack of experience+ possible bad memories. To be worked through
>>
>>18057299
>possible bad memories
Well I was mocked pretty hard when I was 15 when I tried to approach one of the popular girls in school, but I didn't think it would still affect my performance with girls.
>>
>>18057307
Still it may be just the thing. Observe that I suggested it without any prior knowledge.
it doesn't really mather tho. Just try again and again until you achieve it.
>>
I messaged a girl on tinder the other day and the first few messages went well. I wasn't sure what to say next and waited a little while before I sent a sort of awkward message. It's been a little over a day, but we seemed to hit it off at first. Should Joe I message her again and if so what should I say?
>>
>>18057310
How do I get rid of the negative influence of that experience?
>>
>>18057325
FFS, by going through normal experiences like that, trying hard. I'm telling you this for the third time and I won't repeat myself again
>>
>>18057326
But how do I overcome the nervousness and reservations?
Just kidding, I get it.
>>
So some time ago there was some interesting thread on /b/. A guy claimed that after some drugs he achieved a female orgasm. It seemed quite legit and there were some oothers to claim similar things.

Have you ever had experiences of having an orgasm of the other sex? if so, elaborate please - how did it happen, when, how did you knew it was it? how did it felt?, etc.,etc.etc.
>>
I have two questions, the first one can be to both genders tho, but i am more interested in answers from women:

Are you conciously being passive-aggressive with being aware of how unproductive that is, and that nothing is being solved with it ?

How to differentiate between uninterested and playing hard to get ? ( I live in a more conservative town where slut shaming is unfortunately the norm )
>>
>>18057318
>>18057318
set a date.
depending on what kind of girl she is, hang out, bang, date w/e.
>>
>>18057344
There is no way to have an orgasm of the opposite sex, or even know what that might feel like in terms of difference. That guy was probably just talking about his prostate or something.
>>
>>18057346
I sometimes am consciously passive-aggressive, but very rarely (I can recall doing it twice last year). I mostly do it if I'm very upset and full of hormones. It's more a cry for attention than anything else.

I don't play hard to get, but I usually take things slow. If I am interested, I will anyway show interest - compliment, text first, flirt, etc.
>>
>>18056696
I have even tried to argue with my boner, but the boner always wins.
>>
How does it feel to reject a guy you're close to but have no feelings for?
>>
I have a question on a popular topic of this generation regarding relationships, the friendzone.
While i dont personally believe that the friendzone is something bad, since i do believe and appreciate male female friendships, there is one thing that i would to know nevertheless:

Does a man get less attractive to you if he approaches you in a entirely friendly manner and does so over the course of some time ?

I am asking this since in my life all the longer relationships i had were with women with who i got together fairly early from the time i first met them. I also have no problem of hooking up with girls in bars and so on. BUT never ever did i manage to start something with a friend. And recently in my late 20s i stopped being attracted to strangers, to women i dont know, at all. In other words, i am getting nearly exclusively turned on by women with who i have close friendships now, and with those i always seem to fail, even tho i am succesfull in general.

Its this difference between friends and strangers that confuses me. Being always really successfull with new women, and being always really unsuccessfull with women i am already close to, is what baffles me and made me ask this question .
>>
>>18056598
If you can't just date blondes, date a brunette and tell her to dye her hair
>>
>>18057371
Horrible
>>
>>18057355
that was my first thought as well, but he described it quite believably and it seemed to fit. After all male/female genitals develop from the same strater, so there just might be some leftover neural pathway or something. Sadly I don't remember what exactly he mentioned, but there was that part about feeling it somewhat deeper and for an extended period of time. Of course he wouldn't knew whether it actually felt as the female version, but it all fitted well together. Also, no prostate was involved.
>>
>>18057373
I would only ever start a relationship with someone I was close friends with first. My boyfriend and I were best friends for years beforehand.
>>
>>18057371
It happened to me once and the second he left I started crying. Couldn't fucking stop for hours.
>>
>>18056742
How?

>>18056963
>girls will never understand just how captivating a good looking woman can be
They'll never understand why us penises behave like we do when we see nice curves. :(
>Sometimes I think it's good you don't know your true power
Some of them do and use it to sell us things we don't really need or take our money in general.

>>18057374
Isn't that offensive?
>>
File: IMG_1427.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1427.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
>>18057377
>>
>>18057357
From my experience you are the exception then. Of course, i've date a imenselly low percentage of all women, so i cannot judge about this properly, but i am happy to hear that people like this do exist.

Well, i need somebody who plays hard to get to answer me, i am really confused about that, as far as i see it, there is not much of a difference at first, and a man needs to try to until it becomes VERY clear....
Thank you nevertheless for your response.
>>
File: 878.jpg (74KB, 580x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
878.jpg
74KB, 580x325px
Is what I'm doing wrong?

>Be in 4 year relationship
>Great guy with no relationship problems at all
>Sex is great and he's very loving
>When he's at work I like to go online
>I help people on online games cum in real life
>Mainly through text and RP
>Never go on voice or webcam
>Or share ANY pictures
>They normally tip me via PayPal for my services
>Been doing this for only 5 weeks
>Already made over 500$ just from this

I admit I'm completely addicted to it, I go online and have a list of people who love letting me help them cum, if it's only through text what's the harm, right?

And I'm getting paid...so it's kind of hard to want to give up

And before anyone asks, yeah it's mainly on World of Warcraft on an RP server but I sometimes do it on other MMOs
>>
>>18057373
I would never, ever date a long term friend or a close friend. Relationship and friendship dynamic for me are completely different and I have an incredibly hard time readjusting from one to the other. Plus, it takes away most of the fun when you already know each other well and there's nothing to discover. And, in case it ends, it's extra fucked up.

But, I prefer guys who don't start too hard and sexual.
I prefer some friendly, lightly flirty approach that leaves room to develop over the course of time. In general, a couple of weeks of friendly banter, then start adding some flirting, then eventually make the flirting heavier, etc. Guys who just go super flirty from the beginning scare me off.
>>
>>18057398
Your next step is chaturbate.
>>
>>18057398
>is what I'm doing wrong

This is a question for your partner, not random anons on /adv/. If you're too afraid to ask him, then you have your answer.

If I were him, I'd say it's definitely wrong and I'd not be okay with that.
>>
>>18057383
come on, it's not that I'm just buying his story. That's why I ask here. I consider there may be a slight chance of somebody actually having such experiences (truly other-gender wise or not, either way I'll learn sth) and I'd really like to know them in such case
tl;dr fuck off
>>
>>18057398
yes it is and you know it
thats why you are asking
if your so would tell other women/men how he would be pleasing them youd be up the wall

hypocrite and a whore

you arent helping them cum, you are satisfying your attentionwhore tendencies and acting stupid

pretty bad combo
>>
>>18057385
I mean - if a woman acts uninterested, rejects you, doesn't put effort into replying to you, doesn't give you a reason to think she's interested she is, by all means, uninterested.
>>
>>18057375
>>18057380

Why did you feel that way?
>>
>>18057422
Because I cared about him. I didn't feel romantically for him, but I valued him as a friend and thought he was a wonderful person, and I was very sad I had to hurt him.

Other than this, I knew our friendship was over and it made me sad. I also wondered if he ever wanted to be my friend to begin with.
>>
>>18057428
No.
>>
>>18057422
Because we are close so I don't want to hurt him or lose him as a friend. It would be like if I had a good friend who asked me if she were my BEST friend and I had to tell her no.

It's incredibly awkward and uncomfortable, you are hurting someone you care about, and they might not even want to be your friend anymore after that.
>>
>>18057403
>>18057404
>>18057411

Well, that answers that, now for my next question...

Do I stop and never do it again and never let him know?

Or do I tell him what I've been doing?
>>
Fellow guys, have you ever had an argument with your boner? Why and who won the argument?
>>
>>18057474
Tell him. I'm assuming this kind of information would be important to him forming decisions. Not telling him is lying by omission and keeping secrets hidden from your partner.
>>
>>18057474
Stop and never mention it. You're not in too deep yet.
>>
>>18057474
If you really quit understanding it's wrong, I think you can leave that part. It's not very honest, yes, but you will not plant seeds in his head, seeds that really fuck a person's mind. My last gf told me she used to go the parties (I hate alcohol and we have completely different firends, so she would always go alone), flirt with some dude, then, just before they'd start touching/fucking she would leave. And she told me that one day she'll not be able to hold herself.
So what do you think I thought about that? I immediately realised I need to move as soon, as another opportunity shows up, that otherwise she'll dump me anyway. After some months I founs someone, fucked her with gf knowing (only she never called herself my gf, but that's long-ass story). gf almost killed herself. Later we talked with the most honesty and she told me she never actually cheated on me in the end.
While I always fell like shit for treating her that way, hadn't she told me all that stuff I would never bang that other girl.

So don't tell him, just stop cheating, even if it's not technically cheating
>>
>>18057504
I'm going to have to go with >>18057510
>>18057517 on this one

What he won't know won't hurt him, I'll stop cold turkey, I already disabled my accounts and I'll never do it again

As for the PayPal money I'm going to transfer it to my bank and just act like I have no idea where the hell it came from if he ever asks, which I doubt he will

Thanks.
>>
Met net girl at new job. Asked if she was single "yes" and she gave me her number. Texted a bit over the 3 days (a few too many) but she promptly responded with more than 2 words. On the third night I called and asked her to movies, she agreed. About an hour later I texted her asking what type of movies she liked. Next day I get a text from her saying "I don't think I can go out with you". Called her when I got off work and we talked and she said she wasn't ready for a relationship. However I pushed and said we should still go to and she agreed. Actually really enjoy it together, had a lot in common etc and said she would be happy to do something again. Sent her a flirty text and got one back complementing me on looks and muscles. Let 2 days go by and called her up asking if she wanted to come over and cook dinner together. She quickly agreed and came over on that day. So she gets here and we go grocery shopping and she is pretty ecstatic. Get back home and we start cooking. She laughs at everything I say/do, great eye contact, full attention when talking to her, always smiling, stood very close to me and wasn't shy to touch me. After dinner we played a card game she brought over which was surprisingly addicting in my room. She made herself comfy on my bed. Asked her if how she felt about us. She said she really liked me but didn't want to make any rash decisions about a relationship because she had been hurt in the past. I walked her to the car and gave her a big hug and told her to have a good night. She said she was down to come over again. Since I am awkward as fuck I am pretty sure I missed out on a few queues. Especially when I asked if she had to work early in the morning and asked if she needed to go and she said "Not really". My main question is did I get myself un-friendzoned? She said she was free tonight and I would like to directly ask her to come over again and show her how I feel but she was just over 2 days ago. Would that be considered clingy?
>>
>>18057541
>What he won't know won't hurt him
This is a lie people tell themselves to feel better. If you know this is something he'd care about and want to know, you're deceiving him. A relationship built on lies is a house built on sand.
>>
>>18057492

boner won. I sucked a mean dick
>>
>>18057551
read what I wrote. >>18057517
you are telling your OPINION in a way that sounds as if it were the truth. That's still opinion. If I could send a message to my past gf not to mention it, I would.
>>
>my free time is majorly spent on shitposting, looking at porn, watching youtube, and playing video games
>when i go to college, anything that i will major in i will probably hate and won't be passionate about
>pretty low self esteem
>18 years old
>average looks
Is there any hope for my dating life?
>>
>>18057541
heh, I really wish you the best, then. if the story of my ruined relationship helps someone else to hold theirs... well thats about the best I can get out of it. Go and love your bf.
>>
>>18057561
Read a book.
>>
>>18057398
I like how you delude yourself into believing you're some sort of therapist """helping""" kek
>>
>>18057561
Get a physical hobby. I ride a bike in forests and in hilly terrain because a) it's fucking awesome especially when going downhill down a trail and makes me feel way better and accomplished than video games, shitposting and porn watching ever did b) endurance >>>>> being some hyperbuff /fit/ nerd
>>
Do all women love getting oral? My fwb seems to be unable to leave me because im especially passionate when it comes to eating a girl out. We decided to stop and meet other people but somehow she just wants me to continue eating her. She said it's desirable for women to have a man who loves cunnilingus, but do they really?
>>
>>18057585
Well, for most people it is hot to have a partner engaged in getting you off.
You'll always find a minority of women who don't enjoy getting eaten out, but it's the most pleasant thing for a lot of girls.
>>
>>18057585
she's secretly a lesbian in a long term relationship, but wants someone to seed her so she and her waifu can raise a child together
>>
>>18057575
Women will go to incredible lengths of mental gymnastics to convince themselves that they are doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>18057585
my ex disliked it, but was passionate for fingering. She also liked meth and much pressure on the skin to even feel a thing. BUt fuck, the sex was good
>>
>>18057559
Your post just proves the point honestly. She kept information from you and decieved you about who she was. You truly did not want to be in a relationship with someone unfaithful like her and I'm not sure why you stayed. Then you say she finally told you she never really cheated? Implying she was STILL not telling the whole truth? Just goes to show that with openness and honesty, you get the least amount of problems and best chance at a successful relationship with someone truly compatible.
>>
>>18057585
>Do all women love getting oral?
I personally don't
>>
what do women like when making out? any secret tips?
>>
>>18057612
you seem to fail at reading comprehension. Unless you mean that she didn't tell me for a month or so in the beggining. Well, she didn't, but my guess is she wouldn't recognise it as a problem bach then. In the end I'm positive I got the absolute whole truth, for we were not going to be together anymore and we knew it, we still were close though (well in a strange way). I never mentioned, but it was after she came back from mental ward after some vein cutting and not being able to live inside of her own head. I am sure enough she told me the truth, really. Honesty on her part started the chain reaction. Would she change her ways never telling me, we would be both fine
>>
>>18057619
enthusiasm.
>>
>>18057631
I think I got that covered.
anything more specific?
>>
>>18056639
1.36E
2.usually a tank and pj pants or shorts
3.hell no
>>
>>18056731
Because we are witches.
>>
Both me and my girlfriend work 2 jobs at the same places. This spans about 13 hours (start work at 3pm end at 4am). We aren't really around each other THAT much during them though, besides the 1.5 hours between the 2 jobs.

Just curious on thoughts of this. Guys think I'm fucking insane for allowing myself to be around my girl constantly (essentially 24/7).
>>
>>18057601
Yeah, I traveled across the ocean to spend time with a woman I've known online for years and she left her current relationship, found a new place and it everything is fine except I can tell she hates working ( last guy practically kept her) and she's been paying for everything but get the feeling something of wrong
She left the guy a week before I arrived, which should've set off alarms I clearly willfully ignored
>>
>>18056639

>1. How big are your tits?
34-36D
>2. Do you wear pajamas to sleep?
Sort of? My boyfriend's tshirts, underwear.
>3. Do you sleep wearing your bra?
No.
>>
>>18056326
if a guy sent you a very generic sounding long winded text about how he likes and wants to go out is it rude to tell him it sounded like copy pasta for tinder (in a joking way)

we weren't on tinder btw

but it seriously was the most generic sounding thing i ever read. a short simple text would have felt more authentic
>>
>>18057753
if you're clearly joking, I think it's not rude. You may piss him off anyway if he's insecure, but then again it may be a good way of telling whether you really want to go with him
>>
Guys-
What would you do if she started crying during or after sex?
I know it's a red flag (and I'm not even really asking because of personal experience) just curious what you would do in that moment. Both if it were a gf and if it were just casual.
>>
>>18057656
When I started dating my husband we worked at the same place and didn't really see each other much, but would take lunch and breaks together if we could. My parents worked together for a little while when I was little too. If it works out for your relationship, fuck what anyone else has to say.
>>
>>18057753
The problem with text based interaction is that you cannot tell tone.
What you type out as jokingly, he reads as rude. Even if you add some lol's or smileys, it could be a sign youre joking, or it could be mocking.
Unless you know each other very well, and he really knows your texting style and you really know he can take a joke, I'd refrain just due to the form of communication.
Just something to keep in mind
>>
>>18057656
I mean, theres a very stark difference between your work modes and private modes. You can't be romantic at all on the clock, that's unprofessional. She's the same as any other coworker at that point.
Do they feel weird about being around their coworker the whole time theyre at work?

If it were me in your shoes, in my eyes they'd be basically a different person. There's work bf, and private at home bf.
I think these dudes are just salty they don't have a relationship like yours, imo lol.
>>
>>18057772
tru, he didn't really seem to care desu
>>18057796
>Even if you add some lol's or smileys
yea i added both

they know i am a pretty sarcastic person irl
>>
>>18056639
In b4 this is just fetish material somehow, but whatever.

DD
No bra when I sleep. I used to when I was in high school, but I toss and turn so much in my sleep I was actually breaking them. I sleep in just panties, because I've found wearing a shirt to bed has similar effects. I turn around so much the shirt twists up and ends up choking me. Sometimes I'll wear shorts to bed, usually on period days, but I find just panties to be most comfortable. I never go completely nude just because I feel like I'm gonna snail trail my sheets and pillow and such, even though reality is I probably wont.
>>
>>18057619
Neck kissing,
EAR KISSING. For the love of god, go nibble that earlobe man. Nothing gets my panties flooded more.

Tongue should be kept in short bursts imo.
>>
>>18057787
(after figuring out physical harm) sigh internally, hug. Not much you can do. Then I'd try to learn what happened
>>
>>18057585
It's rare to find a dude willing to go down at all, let alone be enthusiastic about it, imo. So it might just be the rarity of it all in general. You sir are a gem, why she'd get rid of you is beyond me.
A lot of women do, but of course theres no such thing as "all" or "none". There are always exceptions.
>>
>>18057812
how come there are so many tit monsters in here?
anyway, I'm asking because I spend the night in one of my female coworkers' place and we slept in the same bed, didn't do much further than cuddling (i'm a a guy) stuff but she wore her bra under her pajamas that time and I found it weird.
Do you think she didn't want her breast hanging around when I was there? that would be extremely hot if you ask me.
in her defense her tits are really small and she wears training-like bras which might not be so uncomfortable but nonetheless I found it weird since she's already in her late 20's.
>>
>>18057819
Thanks for responding
Guess I was wondering how many dudes would like, bail on the spot lol.
>>
>>18057833
no probs. btw what sex are you?
>>
>>18057829
>Because most women on 4chan are fat lol
Hmm, yeah it might just have been because you were there and didn't feel comfortable.
My sister used to be much smaller (all around kek), but when she was a smaller bust, A-B range she slept in like, sports bras. Smaller titties might be more ok in bras, since the ability to find comfortable non wired bras is possible.
When you get up to the larger sizes, you basically HAVE to have a wired bra in order to support those suckers. And the thing about wires is, when you're laying down, they stick ya in the ribs. Sports bras on larger titties as well become suffocating. Hard to get a decent size that's not squeezing the life outta ya, since most stores do not carry much outside the A-D range. When you're DD, your bra choices are slim in regular stores, and you usually have to turn to expensive online options for anything really pretty or nice. Anything above DD and you're fucked over all, never seen a store that wasn't a specialty store ever carry bras above DD.

I digress, that was more of a bra education than I'm sure you wanted.
TL;DR- smaller titties usually get the benefit of more comfortable bras. So she could just sleep in them. It was probably more that you were there though.
>>
>>18057835
F lol. Again, wasn't asking because that happened to me.
Well, or at least recently. A long time ago when I was like, 16 I tried to have sex with my then bf but it was so rushed and I just plain was not ready and was too tight to go in. It just stressed me out so that when we gave up I stress cried a little lol. That was just teenage hormones than anything though, imo.

Though I do have some sexual hang ups, and leaky eyes, so I was curious what might happen if it did happen.
>>
>>18057848
well, I can't speak for everybody, but I can hardly imagine anyone just bailong out.
my perspective is this: for a guy it's pretty hard to find a girl wanting to fuck him. Even if it's easy, he must invest some(or lots or many lots)of efort and time and whatnot. Now he has you, you fuck, thus he has one time sex(very good) or a preludium to even more intercourses with you (excellent). there is no reason to be a dick (I guess he likes you, lol) and even less reason to give up pussy. So it's natural to try and overcome the problem. Maybe some very stupid/aggresive/abusive guys might act differently. I'm neither so can't tell
>>
>>18057843
Why do you know what bras your sister slept in ..?
>>
>>18057787
Happened to me a couple of times with my ex.
It was during sex, asked if something was wrong and she said that everything was fine but I stopped thrusting and we just cuddle for a while until she calmed down and then we kept going.
To be honest the first thing that came to my mind was that she had been cheated and felt regret precisely at that moment. And after that I always had that nagging feeling. She eventually dumped me.

My advice would be, try to be honest and open about the reasons why you are crying or else you leave everything to your partners imagination which could go either way.
>>
>>18057855
kek, that has not been my experience at all lol.

I do hookups for like, hand jobs and such (no further though). I usually get them a single night and never hear from them again, even though I would be more than ecstatic to jerk them off again, or possibly go further, that's just all I fell comfortable doing on the very first meeting. I still never hear from them again. Must suck at it I guess, but I've been complimented on how "I just look so enthusiastic about it", because I am.

So I just thought, if this is the hook up world, it probably wouldn't take much to make someone bail. But maybe I just had some weird outlier experiences.
>>18057860
Good point, but I feel like the reason I would start crying is gonna be one of 2 things.
1. It's gonna be because I'm fucking a random stranger because I can't find anyone to commit to me, and I'm disgusted with myself for giving into my sexual frustration and not waiting.
Which to a rando wanting a no strings attached type thing, I feel like is gonna scare the shit out of him because then he's gonna be like "Fuck now she has feelings or something"
Or 2. It's gonna be because I was molested when I was little and still have some weird emotions revolving around sex.
Thats kinda hard to talk about at all for starters, I'd probably only ever tell that to someone I was actually dating. But I know the number one deal breaking baggage for a lot of people is rape/sexual assault victims. And fuck I don't blame them. Its a hard thing to work with, I know I wouldn't even be able to deal with that if it were my partner. I wouldn't even take it personally if that were the reason I got dumped.

So the reasons are kind of a catch 22 to me that ends in me being alone no matter what I do. Should I lie or make something up? Lol I feel like that might be worse. I don't like lying to people.
>>
>>18057829
Sports bra are not TOO uncomfortable to wear at night.
if I am sleeping around someone I don't know well, I'll most likely wear one of those to sleep.
>>
>>18057859
Sports bras, non wired bras. I never really raided my sister's underwear drawer or anything lol, couldn't tell you exactly what she wore. Just knew she wore them because I did laundry from time to time, and knew she slept in them because I had to go wake her ass up for school sometimes growing up.
>>
>>18057866
>not been my experience at all
that's possible, as I have never been in any swingers-like group or anything. Just a couple of sexual partners, most of which were my gfs, no one night stands, no nothing. That's something I really regret I'm not doing. Guess that's all because I'm short or psychologically wierd. Oh well.
So maybe if it's very casual, things might go differently. I could imagine a guy leaving the room just because he thinks you want to be alone.

Fuck, I'd so much love to get such a handjob! are you by any chance european perhaps?

Also
>Fuck now she has feelings or something
I keked wholeheartedly

and congrats on reading good literature
>>
File: 1480757461356.png (66KB, 382x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480757461356.png
66KB, 382x395px
Girls, how often should a guy write to you so that he doesnt come of as disinterested nor clingy?

I matched with this girl on tinder, we texted a bit, i asked her out for a coffee and she accepted, in fact she sort of hinted at it that she'd like to talk in person. But the date is still a couple days away, do I text her every day or what? I don't want to seem creepy or clingy. Also what's a good subject to talk about?

I'm fucking panicking here I haven't been on a date in a long ass time and I was never on a date with a girl I haven't even met before. I'm scared I won't know what to talk about and there'll be that awkward silence. Or that she'll be a lot taller than me.
>>
>>18057896
Hah no, unfortunately amerifat. I just love jerking off dicks. Idk what it is, it's fun as hell.

Yeah, in an ideal world, I'd have something romantic. But as I get older I'm starting to realize that's just not a thing as much anymore, and the reality of finding someone you're compatible with is next to nothing. Casual things are easier to find, but precisely because you don't have to be emotionally compatible. Just physically, and to a much smaller extent mentally. And therefore, because there is no emotional attachment, it makes it so they don't really care to deal with your emotional problems. So I assume a casual fling would just nope out.

>good literature
lol is that because I said the word outlier? I mean I have read that book because I was required to in high school, but I was using it more in the mathematical sense of "Piece of data that does not otherwise match the group" lol
>>
>>18057910
Dude just be cool. Text casually, you don't have to text her every day until the date, only text when you have something to text about. Nothing's more awkward than small talk. Especially over text.
Try not to spill your spaghetti mate. Remember you're a person, a good person, that someone would be happy to meet and talk to. Boost that confidence boy. It's ok to be a little nervous, but calm down. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18057924
>outlier
nah I meant catch 22

well, life's tough on me again;)
good luck on your ways, you still may find someone for yourself. That's a good thing after all. Just help your luck and don't give up searching.
>>
File: 1.jpg (162KB, 601x912px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
162KB, 601x912px
I'm insecure about my guy's porn use. He told me he needed it to satisfy certain cravings and variety (say, different races than I am).

I don't worry about him cheating or him not liking me, I'm very well aware how happy he is in our relationship :)

Can you guys give me your perspective so I feel less insecure about it? Like, your attitude towards porn or how you feel about it.

>>18057910
Every day is fine if you actually have something to chat about, for example ask her what she thinks about [important news event]. You look clingy when it feels like you're trying to get attention without having a topic of interest at hand. Don't send multiple messages in a row, wait for her to reply. The day before, or the morning of if it's an evening date, send a casual message like "Looking to forward to meeting you at []!"

Are you comfortable chatting with friends? It might help to imagine that she's just this random friend of yours that you're catching up with.
Make sure that you listen to whatever she says, instead of coming up with your next sentence while she is still finishing hers.

You can prepare a few topics to talk about in case an awkward silence hits. Any interests you guys have in common? Talking about food or her hobbies are usually plenty :)

Good luck! And don't pin all your hopes and dreams on a single date, it might take a lot of attempts before you find your girl :)
>>
>>18057910
In my opinion, it gets clingy when we clearly don't have shit to talk about and you're just texting me because you want to talk to me.
As long as the conversation flows naturally, it's fine.
>>
>>18056639
>How big are your tits?
40D
>Do you wear pajamas to sleep?
No. Just panties. With also wear pants or shorts if I'm on my period
>Do you sleep wearing your bra?
Gross. No
>>
>>18057938
Ah, just know the term catch 22 lol.
Yeah, I mean I'm still exhausting all options regardless, but I have like, zero faith at this point. Other than "Maybe when I'm 30 and everyone starts to chill out and want to settle down it'll happen."
Until then though, shit. Idk what to do. I don't wanna be a wizard, but I don't wanna regret "giving up my vaginal virginity" or whatever either. Plus, as I said, the sexual frustration is starting to kill me lol.
Like the last time I had a boyfriend, and the first time I ever got involved with someone sexually in any way, was that dude when I was 16. Then I went onto have about a 4 year straight dry spell. No sex, no dating. Just me and my vibrators. Then I started to try dating again seriously, met a couple guys I liked, they never wanted anything serious, I jerked them off once and never heard from them again. Went on another 2 year dry spell, till now. Meeting this dude I really liked, who again, was not wanting anything serious. Jerk him off a couple times, for once he actually came for seconds, but not thirds. But shit, I've found that during those dry spells, yeah I was miserable, but as soon as I opened the flood gates now it's like agonizing not having anyone around. It gets addicting I suppose.
>>
>>18057945
don't really know what do you mean by perspective here, but you may consider this: I have quite high libido. I fap at least twice per day, nowadays more like four times. When I was with my gf we would do this even 5 times a day (she claimed I addicted her to sex)
Once she left I would often just masturbate, using porn most likely. So porn is good for tempering your(his) libido a trifle
Also, this desensitised me a bit, which let me last longer. That's a clear advantage.
Also, the girls on the internet ar as depersonalised as can be. No trust issues here.
>>
>>18057967
He gets minimum two orgasms a day from me, so eh. He specifically mentioned it was for variety cravings, whereas I would consume porn to imagine the situation (being touched etc). That's why I don't get it.

The lasting longer is actually bad, my guy can't come from regular sex anymore due to desensitisation.
>>
>>18057964
wait, so you jerk like anybody youcan but still are a legit virgin? sounds crazy. How attractive are you?
one thing that might help: guys don't like easy girls for long-term relationships. If you are keen on giving him any sex, he'll suspect (not necesserily consciously)- and in most cases rightfully so - you'll be cheating on him. So you must be hard to get if you wan't a real thing
>>
>>18057971
>can't come
now, that's an actual problem then. But taken together with this "variety craving" it might just mean he is attracted to other body types and doesn't really like yours. Not suggesting anything though, as I don't really know the situation/him
Anyway, it seems like a good thing to try changing this. If talking doesn't help thoguh, I've no idea how
>>
>>18057067
I was in love. My first time was literally my last.

But here goes.

It felt like it wasn't a necessary experience for us to be happy together.

I felt happy making her happy, but when I hurt I just pulled out and hugged and pretend sexed with her and showed her affection. This experience was sweet to me and it showed that, it really didn't matter, because I was crazy about her anyway.

Afterward I felt sad because it was long distance. But I also felt much more connected to the world around me, humanity. I'd look in peoples faces and they no longer seemed distant to me, but much more approachable and relateable. And yet, I was still mostly the same introverted only child persona.

Usually when I'd orgasm via masturbation, I would feel a downer afterward. With her, I felt no such downer, I felt whole, the entire time, before and after orgasm. I felt like...

Well it doesn't matter now I guess..this was in 2008. She meant the world to me. Even now, so many years after, that day is a sweet memory to me. At times, I wish I could remove it from my memory.
>>
>>18057398
Does your boyfriend know that you're doing this? I believe that it violates trust if you hid it from him

Now, if he does and he says to go for it then you're just a digital camgirl
>>
>>18057945
Porn is more stress relief than anything else imho. Jerking off is just relaxing.

Also, if I'm with a girl I want to please her in the first place, and there's always a bit of a pressure that comes with that. When I'm just jerking off there's no pressure or anything, I do it for myself without having to care about anything or anyone else.
>>
>>18057976
I mean, not anybody. I have to be attracted to them. Usually the guys I jerk off are people I would date, if they would only date me. I'm picky.
But I was always holding of on vaginal because I was like, its gonna be weird, and there are a lot more risks to it than just handies and such, so I'd rather it be someone important.
>How attractive are you?
Idk, I'm probably biased against myself, but honestly not very. I don't get many approaches. I'm probably a 6 on good days.

Issue is I'm doomed if I do, doomed if I don't. I tried playing hard to get, they still never called back. If I didn't do anything with them on the first date, they lost interest. If I did, they also lost interest.
But I'll openly admit my sample of tests is very small, because it's not very often I find a dude I'd even be willing to try it out with. In the 6 or so years I've been single, I've maybe met something like, 4-5 dudes I was willing to date? If I made it sound like I had a ton of experience, I'm sorry lol I don't.
So I understand I can't really apply any norms with this small of data.
>>
>>18057243
he's probably desperate not to seem weak around you for it.. just reassure him that you love him with or without a job.

if that is truly how you feel anyway..

shit if I had a gf and she had no job, but at least had hobbies, I wouldn't complain.. shit if we walked around all day eating grass and cheap channed food I'd still be happy.. if I truly loved her.
>>
>>18058006
I don't mind that he doesn't have one right now, I know he's looking and working really hard. I know the situation in his field isn't easy right now, and it's fine.
I am supporting us both, I can definitely keep doing so for a while.

I can't sit around and hear him complaining for 2-3 hours a day, throw huge tantrums every other day, or be so nervous that I can't even touch him or kiss him.
I'd be perfectly fine with him not having a job momentarily if he wasn't feeling like shit and making me feel like shit over it.

I tell him I love him all the time, he just says "it's not enough".
>>
>>18058022
damn...

either he's desperate to make you happy, or..well shit i dunno the meaning of the statement from his point of view.. maybe he's just a really independent person, so he's kicking himself too hard for it.

maybe he feels bitter living off your earnings.. i would.. i dunno that I'd lash out, but it would hurt me too i guess..

he can try online jobs too..someone posted a link here a few days ago.
>>
>>18058038
this was one of the links posted

https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/home

he can also try craigslist for opportunities.
>>
>>18057945
>I'm insecure about my guy's porn use
So porn and guys is kind of a peculiar thing.

So i'm going to explain this kind of technically, this will be a bit long, but it will probably help you understand a bit more. If you already understand the basic working of the brain, feel free to skip this upcoming bit and jump straight to the 3rd post in this chain.

The way the human brain works, the VAST majority of the what we experience is pretty much done automatically, without us ever having to think about it.

We breath without thinking, our hearts beat without us thinking, when we hear sounds, our brain automatically interprets those in to words, when we see things our brain automatically translates those light signals in to images we understand, when we are touched our brain automatically detects the intensity of that sensation and turns it in to either pleasure or pain. etc etc etc

These activities have a direct and instantaneous connection to the parts of our brain that process these things. These are biological responses. There is no lag, we never have to think about, it just instantly gets sent through to the parts of our brain that needs to do it. Some of these we can influence with our own conscious thinking to some limited extent, but for the most part these are hard wired, set in stone responses that are concrete and cannot change. (of course there are cases of people changing these--Like the blind person who basically learned to use echolocation to "see" or Buddhist monks and yogis who can, to some extent, influence their heart rate, etc--but they are the exception, not the rule).
>>
>>18058047
>2 of 3

On the flip side, everything that we actively think, goes through our logic centers to process first. There is a slight delay because we have to use our own conscious thought to interpret the information and actively decide for our selves what it means to us. Not just things we're actively thinking about, stuff like "subconscious" information also passes through here (This is information that you don't actively think about, but you interpret. Like when you see someone who is attractive, well mannered, and has a kind smile, you will be inclined to assume that they're probably a nice person and probably treat them more nicely than someone who looks like they're a total asshole, without ever actually thinking the thought)

For the most part, attraction, sexual fantasies, and the like are conscious things that get processed by our logic centers. You could even say stuff we never think about like preferences, fetishes, and the like are still subconscious processes. Of course there are a few things that are biological responses that skip through the logic centers (like the pleasure of orgasms) and some that are part both (like arousal, that is part conscious thought, and part biological response)

Also of note, men and women have slightly different brain structures. Our understanding of the brain is still pretty shaky at best, but a basic understanding we do have is that men and women think not the same not necessarily just because of cultural differences, but because there a small differences in the way information is processed for us.
>>
>>18058050
>3 of 3
>SKIP TO HERE

So why does this matter? The thing about stuff like porn is that it's proven that porn holds a pretty unique place for men in the way it functions. It's actually been observed that in men, just seeing a pornographic image can complete bypass all conscious thought, and instantly trigger arousal and an Pavlovian response of expected pleasure (A Pavlovian response is like when you train a dog to sit by giving him a treat. And then eventually the dog just sits because it's done it so many times that its body automatically remembers that if it does, it gets to feel something good). It basically becomes a biological, hard wired responses that totally skips past any conscious thinking (so fantasizing and lusting doesn't really have too much to do with it because this is a process that skips past those logical thoughts)

And in a lot of cases, when you have something that triggers such a rapid response, so effectively, with such a large payout (orgasms feel pretty damn good) that can get addicting (There's studies that hint that over time, pornography can harm the development of the brain because it's effectively a shortcut that completely skips over the normal process of arousal, which means those parts of the brain don't get used, which causes atrophy. But these studies are contentious at best at the moment).

So for the most part, porn isn't something us guys really use as a replacement for what we want in life. It's not even really a supplement. It's just something that's accessible and a really quick and easy way to get a "high" and it has no emotional component to it.

Which is why feeling jealous over it is kind of a slight waste of energy.

>He told me he needed it to satisfy certain cravings and variety (say, different races than I am).
All of that wall of text above not withstanding, it's completely and totally on him that he's being an insensitive dick by actually saying that to your face.
>>
Question to women--

>be with gf for several days
>we end up staying with my dad for a day, towards the end
>valentines day rolls up, shit i forgot to get her something
>but she also did

Ok im a dick for forgetting it, but she didnt even mention it and she didnt get me anything either. Analyse her response /adv/
>>
>>18058075
Women are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions thus all the blame will always be on you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (44KB, 215x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 215x345px
>>18058079
>r9k
>>18058075
If she didn't say anything, she's fine. She didn't get you anything, she probably wasnt even expecting to get anything. Her silence is proving that.
I don't think you're a dick for forgetting it. You spending time with her might have just been gift enough.
>>
>>18056326
What is your opinion on dating black guys?

I have been on 4chan a lot, and I've seen all those infographics about how black men are not as desired at men from other races. These stats might be right, but I would never have thought that unless I was told by seeing all those info graphs. I see lots of interracial couples in my school, and I'm pretty sure you've all seen mixed people before, but according to stats those would all just be anomalies. Is this true? What are your honest opinion on dating black men?
>>
Girls

Sometimes my girlfriend goes on facebook but won't reply to my text right away, even if it's something I need an answer for.

I don't really care and im not constantly staring at my phone waiting for her but sometimes it's a question that matters. Calling isn't really an option because she's at work.

It just pisses me off sometimes. So my question is why?
>>
>>18058112

If you live in a bad area then you might see a lot of interracial couples. But any middle-upper class area you'll never see them. Also, black men dating non-black women marriages have a ridiculous divorce rate, nearly 90% chance. The only common factor is that there's a black male in the relationship, so that tells you a lot about how they behave.
>>
>>18058123
>If you live in a bad area then you might see a lot of interracial couples.
I don't. It's pretty normal actually.

>But any middle-upper class area you'll never see them
They're where I live.
>>
>>18058112
They are anomalies. That doesn't mean its impossible or it doesnt exist, its just rare.
Here's evidence, the exact reason you seem to notice it so much is because it's rare. You've become so used to seeing same race couples you're blind to them. Your eye attracts to the abnormal, it eliminates the normal because it takes up too much processing and you don't need it compared to seeing something abnormal.
Its not that you see A TON of interracial couples, it's just that's what your bias sees, and then ignores everything else.

Even if you are in a place that truly is just overrun by interracial couples, you're looking at a small pool of the general population.
>>
>>18058123
>Also, black men dating non-black women marriages have a ridiculous divorce rate, nearly 90% chance
Source.

>They are anomalies.
In 2009 or 10 about 11% of all marriages where interracial. Are those anomalies?
>>
>>18058112
>>18058133
But as we told you in your own thread, if you refuse to believe any data or study that proves you wrong, then there's nothing we can do for you. If you choose to believe all white women are into other races, thats your own belief despite many many sources saying otherwise.

I would suggest conducting your own survey in your town. Tell people you're doing a research paper on dating and have them fill out a survey. I'm sure you'll be surprised by the results.
>>
>>18058138
Not that anon, and not that number, but here's some info
http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-marriage-and-divorce/
>"Marriages between a black husband and white wife were twice as likely to divorce as marriages involving a white husband and white wife"
>Marriages involving a white husband and black wife were substantially less likely to end in divorce than marriage involving a white husband and white wife; the former pairing’s divorce rate was 44 percent less than the latter.
>Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages.
>>
>>18058142
>But as we told you in your own thread if you refuse to believe any data or study that proves you wrong, then there's nothing we can do for you.
I was asking a question not refusing. I have never had a time in my life that I thought a woman didn't like me because of the colour of my skin but then again you could be right, and I'm just taking a sampling error..

>If you choose to believe all white women are into other races
I didn't say I believed that.
>>
>>18058112

Why do you care? Really. If she isn't going to date you just because you are black, she probably won't even start talking to you because you are black.

Also, plenty of people will not date others for stupid reasons. Again, who cares? It's their lives, you can't change their minds. Stop worrying about it.
>>
>>18058170
Just wondering.
>>
>>18058160
Alright man, then just listen to cold hard numbers and statistics.
Statistics show that interracial couplings is rare. the VAST majority of people date and marry within their own race.

Also, at best, most interracial pairings don't stray that far, as a drastic change of white and black. The most common interracial couple in America, as I recall (I'll admit I don't have a source on this atm) is White and Asian. They;re not all that different visually. At least not as different from Black and White.
The rarest is Black and Asian.
>>
>>18058129

You don't live in an area as good as you think if you see a lot of interracial couples.

>>18058142
Like this guy said, every tangible source says that black men are the least desirable in the dating. That's not to say white women do not like to hook up with them, but they aren't looking for anything long term with black dudes.
>>
>>18058172

No, you made a thread and then came here. You are arguing with internet assholes and with studies. Do yourself a favor and don't keep thinking and reading and arguing over something like this. At least not on this board. You'll only make yourself miserable.
>>
>>18058121
They might just not feel like it. I've done it plenty of times myself with even friends (though admittedly not quite so often if it's a questions). I have no reason to not respond, I just feel really tired / don't want to put in the effort of replying quite right now and put it off until later.

>>18057619
A single finger down the entirety of my back (neck to the very lowest part of my spine you can reach, or even beyond that) will make me shiver and arch my back and press closer against you. Don't misuse it too often, but when you do it right it feels really good.
>>
>>18058178
Lol I have no reason to believe many of them will even hook up with them. One of those studies was even based from a site that was like called "Hookmeup" or something.

But yeah, the marriage rates should tell you enough that serious relationships aren't that common. It's like, 4% of all marriages in the US, /THE/ place of race mixing since we're one of the most diverse countries on earth. (Don't quote me on that exact number, I just read it on wikipedia a minute ago but closed out of the page)
>>
>>18058180
>No, you made a thread and then came here.
No, I didn't make this thread, but I did come here.

>You are arguing with internet assholes and with studies
Not arguing just asking. Also, their study is in a degree in Google University, but nevertheless I just wanted to hear a women's opinions on the matter.

>Do yourself a favour and don't keep thinking and reading and arguing over something like this. At least not on this board. You'll only make yourself miserable.
Implying I care.

>>18058173
>Alright man, then just listen to cold hard numbers and statistics.
Oh, I do. Funny enough I have had at least one girl from each race be attracted to me that includes Asians

>>18058178
>You don't live in an area as good as you think if you see a lot of interracial couples.
Non-sequitur, but ok.
>>
>>18058121

How often do you need to ask her "important" stuff while she is at work? Maybe you two don't really agree over what's "important".
>>
Alright, how do I into online dating messaging?

I'm on tinder, again, the reason it failed for me time and time again was because the whole thing just made me feel weird and awkward, since these were complete strangers I knew nothing about.
Realized to get around this, I need to get to know them. I just don't know where to start. Do I just literally ask them shit like "What are your hopes and dreams?" "What do you do for fun?" "What are you like as a person?" "What music are you into?"
You don't really have these issues when you meet people IRL, because usually you connect based on where you met them. Met at the anime club? Cool I know he likes anime, we can start by talking about that. Met at this concert? We both like the band I guess. Meet at a bar? We both like to have a drink at least every now and then.
Idk what to connect to with these blank profiles or at best a little snippit of a weird pick up line/joke.

Am I over complicating things? Or is it really just as easy as vomiting out whatever questions I want until I find something I can connect to?

Also: Tinder question
Is it better to use my minimal bio space talking about myself, or what I'm looking for?
>>
I forgot my work safe combination.

I've been working here for around three years, and putting that combination in every day.

And, today, all of a sudden, I'm drawing blank and can't figure out what the combination is.

I've tried everthing I can think of, and it still won't open. I'm hoping tomorrow, I'll just come in after a good nights sleep, and put it in like I have every single other time, and it's all good and okay.

What do you guys think?

Worst case scenario, I call my boss monday and laugh about the whole thing.
>>
>>18058205

You clearly don't care (sarcasm, I know you do). Well, I tried. Good luck.
>>
Is there a "time window" for when it's appropriate for a guy friend to ask a female friend out? I imagine it's pretty uncomfortable for the woman for a guy friend to "confess" his attraction to her, as it implies his friendship was a disguise.

The reason I ask this is because I usually make my intentions with women clear, but with this particular I've been friends with for a couple weeks now I wasn't sure of my attraction towards her. Recently I've gotten to know her a lot better and I think she's an intriguing person, but I'm a bit worried about asking her out now because it may seem like I did not genuinely wanted to be her friend. Did I fuck up by not asking her out as soon as possible?
>>
>>18058219

>I've been friends with for a couple weeks now I wasn't sure of my attraction towards her.

What about her feelings towards you? Think she is into you?
>>
>>18058219
>I wasn't sure of my attraction towards her
That's perfectly reasonable. To answer your question, no there isn't an 'expiry date'. My boyfriend and I were friends for three years before we started dating.
>>
>>18058219
The appropriate time is as soon as you feel it.
Honestly, just tell her everything you told us, if she even suspects you were "using her friendship" or whatever. I honestly think most women will understand this. Good relationships do just form exactly this way after all. You go in with the intention of only being friends, but it just grew into something more. If it's mutual, that's gonna be a good strong relationship, much more so than those who try to skip steps and just jump straight into romance and sex. They're called girlFRIENDs for a reason. You're a friend first, partner second.
Thats the way I see it.

Also, I'd do it as soon as you can. Because the harder you fall, if she does reject you, the more likely it will be to absolutely ruin your friendship.
>>
>>18058218
>Well, I tried.
Tried what? I said I know the stats and I accept them not fight them.
>>
>>18058231

I tried to steer you away from filtering your personal relationships thought whether or not she is black, white or purple. But you wanna keep focusing on that. Ok, as I said, good luck.
>>
File: LikeToBeIgnored.jpg (213KB, 1242x1238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LikeToBeIgnored.jpg
213KB, 1242x1238px
Is it true that girls like to be ignored by their boyfriends?

I imagine the answer will be "neither to much attention nor to little attention".

I would just like to see some girl's opinions on this.
>>
>>18058223

I don't really know for sure until I ask her out, which is kind of nerve-wrecking. She's mildly on the spectrum so I find it difficult to read her emotionally.

You know the usual cues like touching, playing with her, etc.? I rarely see that with this girl, and from my observations she acts this way towards everyone. She's pretty active in our conversations and I think she appreciates our time though. We always share good laughs, and have similar taste in media.
>>
>>18058242
Why would I want to be ignored by my significant other? What is your logic behind this?
>>
>>18058247
I'm just asking, I don't agree with it -_-´
>>
>>18058246

So, no signals, then?
>>
>>18058242

Depends on what you're after with this question. Do I still need time off for myself and my hobbies? Yes. Would I like it if my bf purposefully ignored me? No, I'd be pretty fucking hurt in fact.
>>
>>18058248
But did you even think it through? I don't understand why you'd think women would want to be ignored by their boyfriends
>>
>>18058242

Your presumed answer is right, there needs to be a balance. A health relationship would not involve you being overbearing with your partner, but you shouldn't be purposefully ignoring them either.

There should be space between you and your partner so you both can appreciate the times you are actually together. Similar to how in life you need "bad" times so you can know the great times in your life when they happen. Duality, Yin and Yang.
>>
>>18058253
No, I don't think it, but i saw this on imgur and I got curios.
>>
>>18058252
Yeah, that's what I thought.
It's just that I saw this meme and it gave cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>18058239
>I tried to steer you away from filtering your personal relationships thought whether or not she is black, white or purple.
I did. I think you are referring to the fact that I said at least one person from every race had been attracted to mean. That was supposed to be ironic and just to display an anomaly not what I thought of the world. It was supposed to be a fun fact.
>>
>>18058250

Not the typical ones I'm used to, no. I think I could be more physical though to see how she responds.
>>
File: uwat.jpg (66KB, 816x880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uwat.jpg
66KB, 816x880px
Girls,

Do you like wearing thongs? Do you find them comfortable, or do you only wear them so you don't get panty lines?
>>
>>18058268
They're fucking awful. If I don't want a pantyline I'll just not wear underwear.
>>
>>18058242
No, but like all things in life, there is a fine balance. Nobody (man or woman) really wants a "clingy" SO, but they also don't want to be ignored.

Personally, I tend to fall more into the "clingy" territory, I like to have more interaction with my bf than most. I start to feel a little unloved unless I'm talking to my bf in some way every day, and seeing them in person at least twice a week for a significant period of time (couple hours at least). Most of my friends though, they're fine with just talking to or seeing their bf's once a week, or only when they feel like it.

It just depends on everyone's personal preferences. That's why dating can be so tricky, you have to find someone who matches with your preferences, as close as you can. I dated a dude who really appreciated his personal time, so I felt myself constantly holding back for his sake. Which is fine to do, but only to a certain extent. Thats why we broke up ultimately, I couldn't see him as much as I felt comfortable with, so we just weren't a good match.
If you're seeing a girl who is thinking you're being too clingy, think about first how much you like her. Do you like her enough to try and find a compromise? Maybe you'll hold off a little, but she'll give in a little more than you'd both prefer?
Otherwise, youre just not compatible. It sucks, but that's life.
>>
>>18058213
Bump?
>>
So this girl and I have been "dating" since last week. Went to the movies on Sat and dinner at my place on Wed. Would it be too soon to ask her back over tonight?
>>
>>18058270
I thought as much. Personally, I hope the yoga pants trend dies so girls go back to wearing skirts casually. Skirt & panties is sexy.
>>
>>18058268
Not really. Then again I also don't wear clothes that are tight enough in the ass for me to need them.
>I've got a horrible ass, do not need to be drawing attention to it lol

The butt floss just always felt weird to me. You know what's the weirdest shit though? The pads made for thongs. Like who the fuck is wearing a thong on their period, that wouldn't just use a tampon? lol.
>>
>>18058266

I'd say a little bit of flirting before the "confession" would be the best idea. Also, don't confess. It never works. If she flirts back ask her out.
>>
>>18058273
Thanks for the feedback, anon! ^^
This gave me good insight.
>>
File: uahdf.png (59KB, 291x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uahdf.png
59KB, 291x373px
>>18058282
>I hope the yoga pants trend dies so girls go back to wearing skirts casually.
Me too, so I can go back to wearing skirts and still attracting men lol.
So long as everyone's still on about the T H I Q ass craze though, I don't see them going anywhere soon. Closest you can get to being buck naked in public, and therefore the most effectively you can show your ass.
>>
>>18058278
Nah, theres never any harm in asking, no matter how soon.
Worst she'll say is no. I'd say that's a good time period though, especially in the "get to know you" period. You wanna get together a lot to establish the comfort level. Every couple days, so long as you know they're not like super bogged down with shit, is fine in my book.
>>
File: Martina-Hingis.jpg (921KB, 1835x2750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Martina-Hingis.jpg
921KB, 1835x2750px
>>18058288
>Me too, so I can go back to wearing skirts and still attracting men lol.
Please do this. A pleated mini skirt will actually make you butt look rounder, and I think is more attention grabbing. Let me use my imagination to look at your butt and it will most likely be better than the real thing, even if you're 10/10.
>>
>>18058288
>I'm desperate for male attention so I dress for men and not myself

>inb4 all women dress for men
>inb4 women dress to compete with each other
>>
This girl seems uncomfortable around me. She avoids eye contact, crosses her legs (sometimes away sometimes towards me), and when I'm talking to her she's constantly preening herself (flicking her hair back behind her shoulders and adjusting her shirt excessively). I've asked her if I make her uncomfortable and she said no. I also don't sit around her because her body language makes me uncomfortable but sometimes she comes to me to talk one-on-one. I don't think she's into me because I made a move on her and she rebuffed it but instead of falling back or getting awkward she doubled down on the preening. Anyways can someone give me any idea what's going on? I figure she's not buying what I'm selling but her behavior is odd to me and she on ly acts like that around me
>>
>>18058300
I agree, but I don't think the majority of dudes do. Your opinion is in the minority lol.
Most dudes I've ever talked with wanna see the whole thing through a thin layer of spandex, so they know exactly what they're getting.
>>18058303
That's just nature dude. Peacocking. If we all wore clothes for ourselves, we'd wear strictly functional clothes. Style would not be a thing. We'd just want to stay warm or cool, or not wear clothes at all.

No not all women dress for men or to compete, but a lot do. Both of these types are ok. You can wanna be sexy for yourself or for other people, I just don't really understand the purpose of being sexy for myself.
I can just wear slob clothes all day and be comfy. But I do want to attract a mate. So I dress to impress. That's just me. Yeah, I do like male attention. It feels good. There's nothing wrong with that. And if you're really that upset about it, it's probably because you want it too but won't admit it and am mad at me for soaking it all up (competition).

You being upset about my difference in reason why I dress up kind of just proved the points you were trying to refute. I'm not doing anything wrong. Neither are you.
>>
>>18058285

>don't confess

Right, you mean just ask to hang/date just the two of us? Not an emotional dump.
>>
>>18058327

Yeah, that.
>>
>>18058324
What if you attract the attention of a dude that looks like a meth addict's mugshot* though?

*totally not me
>>
>>18058324
But that's the thing now isn't it? Every girl's butt looks good in yoga pants. Probably some guy butts too. It's misleading. It's fake news.

Not that it would keep me from talking to a girl, but it's just basic. If you wear a sexy skirt these days, it kind of shows some independent thought. You'll stand out more, in my eyes.

Yoga pants these days remind me of back 5-10 years ago when all the girls were wearing those Nike running shorts everywhere. It's just basic now.
>>
If a class mate completely ignored a message as if it never happened, it pretty sure means she was only talking like all girls talk; simply to not shut up, right?
I wasn't even hitting on her, we just talked about an event happening in town and she was keep and she herself said we should go.
I talked with some buddies to go and thought about inviting her as well, we all know each other, there was no bullshit flirting. She just simply IGNORED the message. She could've at least say fucking no, or I can't or I'm busy or the typical girl excuses.

Maybe I'm overreacting right now but if I hate something, is being ignored. I'd rather get a "no, fuck off". So should I pretend it never happened and just cut ties with her? I still enjoy / enjoyed her company, she's one of the few chill girls in uni.
>>
>>18058349
First off, nah, not every girl looks good in yoga pants lol. Also I don't get it either. I actually like yoga pants but I only wear them for exercising or sleeping in sometimes because they keep my legs warm. I'd be mortified to wear something so form -fitting just as a regular outfit. I don't get it. I think it looks sloppy
>>
>>18058344
Well, I have my tastes too. I can attract any kind of man in theory, but no, not all men I attract are going to be attractive to me.
Same on my end, just because I'm attracted to a dude, does not mean he will be attracted to me. I've been rejected quite a few times in my life, I know this fact all too well lol.

Just gotta reject and take rejection with stride. That's just life, you can't win them all.

>Every girl's butt looks good in yoga pants.
I am the exception to that rule lol. I mean, I've got a bad ass in general. It droops weird, has the weird buttcheek dimples, has the weird dip between the butt and thigh. It's just bad mate.

But I digress. I don't wear the stuff because it looks bad on me no matter what. Can't win. I wear what I can, and what I think does look good, but I don't get many nibbles lol.
I might just be so painfully average that I don't stand out in general though.
>>
>>18058349
Whoops, second half of this >>18058366 directed at you
>>
>>18058366
I was asking if you'd still be flattered, not if you'd accept any invitation.
>>
>>18058373
Oh yeah, of course. It's always validating to feel attractive. It's part of the reason I feel slightly bad about turning them down.
Like, oh they were nice enough to find me attractive, but I just can't say the same.
It's kind of awkward you know? No real good way of saying it without sounding rude and conceited. But it is what it is.
I'm still happy to be told I'm desirable even by guys I personally don't find desirable. I hope the dudes who turn me down at least feel the same way
>>
File: 12025061_f520.jpg (99KB, 520x779px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12025061_f520.jpg
99KB, 520x779px
>>18058368
Bring back skirts! Look at this chick, she might have no butt at all for what I can tell, but I want more of it.
>>
>>18058383
Agreed. But then again, what I think is a beautiful woman isn't what most men agree on either these days hah.
I'd kill to be a skinny assless and boobless woman. I think that's top tier personally, if I were a man that's what I'd want to bang.
But I'm not a man and have no sexual desire for women, so my opinion on that is kinda invalid lol
>>
>>18057967
>which let me last longer. That's a clear advantage.
~10 minutes of pounding is enough. More sex? Do more foreplay.
>>
>>18058382
I'm a ugly dude and making you flattered about my attention is more than enough.
>>
>>18058387
What is your body type?

Personally I do prefer tall, athletic girls; but all are welcome if you know how to work it. Hell, there is a girl at my work who has a fat as fuck ass, like each ass cheek is probably wider than me. But her waist is relatively thin, and she has a feminine style, so I actually dig it.
>>
>>18058399
Well, I hope you can get better than that one day! Someone will like you, buck up buddy. Confidence is what gets ladies anyway.
>>
Girls; what are your views on sex?
Everyone likes sex, people have a lot of sex, sure.

But what's your opinion on having many partners? (Like dozens)

How often do you want sex?

How important is sex to you?

Do you feel like sex controls you in any way?

Anything else you wanna add?
>>
>>18058403
Hour glass, chubby in the sense I carry my fat poorly (all goes to the stomach and thigh). My weight itself is perfectly healthy, usually stays between 125 and 135, I just look fatter than I am due to the distribution. I'm working on losing and toning though anyway.
I've come to realize it doesn't ever really matter what your weight is, so long as the tummy is flat as a board. Otherwise, you're chubby at best, or fat to the rest of the world.
Your pic is much larger than me.
>>
>>18058404
Oh, I'm try my best not to show any insecurity IRL, but here I can just speak my mind.
>>
>>18058416
I*
>>
>>18057628
You can tell yourself that, but I highly doubt it. You both sound like unstable and weak people, which explains why you'd rather be deceived than knowing the truth, giving you the control and ability to choose a good partner.
>>
>>18058406
But what's your opinion on having many partners? (Like dozens)
That's okay. I was planning to have dozens, because I wanted to be free in my day to day life yet not give up sex. But then I met an awesome dude and went monogamous instead. The relationship is 100% worth giving up my single freedoms (like the ability to act on impulsivity is well compensated by falling asleep next to a warm man <3 ).

How often do you want sex?
Ideally, 3-4 times a day. However, my genitals got ripped up due to too much sex (my husband also can't come easily, so he pounds very intensely). I'm still recovering, so I can physically only do 1-2 a week. Recovery would be faster if I cut out sex, but I can't do that.

How important is sex to you?
Best feeling in the world in the moment. By far. Uncontested.
Long-term, my dream career, self-improvement and stable relationship are more fulfilling. Sex is awesome at improving the general quality of my life - bond more with my lover, get my social needs fulfilled, stimulate my body, destress, ... This includes blowjobs. I'm killer at blowjobs.

Do you feel like sex controls you in any way?
Yes.

Anything else you wanna add?
Communication improves sex. For example, I used to suck at blowjob because nobody wanted to give me pointers. I improved more in a week than in 5 years because I met someone who was open to\ questions and feedback.
>>
Get girl flowers usually every week or every other week from the florist section at the grocery store.

I get a discount on them from purchasing groceries too so it's no big deal and I like to look at them as well. Reminds me of Grandma

Valentines Day. She knows I don't fall into that trap of buying overpriced roses grown internationally

Ended up picking up a toolbox at the hardware store, because her basic tools are everywhere, and wrapped up a box of chocolates with a card and placed it inside. Something that is useful and won't be thrown out in a few days. Kind of like an inside joke too, like who gives a toolbox? She'll remember that shit either way

Now I bet her friends all got roses and shit and are all oh my boyfriend this boyfriend that because she's weird about things now. I don't want to say its because of this but do I wait a few more days and bring it up or just let it slide?
>>
>>18058408
Ignore weight honestly, I'm 6'0 and almost 100kg lel, but because I've been lifting for however many years now its mostly lean mass. (I say mostly loosely tbf)

Just consume less food, lift weights and eat a diet high in protein and you'll lose fat while retaining most, albeit not all, of your lean body mass.

It's really simple, I can answer any questions if you have any. Otherwise, keep grinding away at just eating less and one day you'll look back and wonder why you ever worried at all.
>>
>>18058406
>But what's your opinion on having many partners?
I don't really care about the number as much as I care about the reason.
Did you have dozens of partners because you had dozens of relationships you truly loved and cared about? Or dozens of ONS's that you couldn't even remember the names of?
I never fault a dude for sleeping with someone he cared about, or even having a handful of casual flings. I just would feel kind of insecure with a dude who just had a ton of meaningless flings and wonder if I'm one of them too. Does he take sex seriously?
The other concern with number is is he clean and childless (to the best of his knowledge). If he can prove that though then idgaf if he's been with 1 girl or 100.
>How often do you want sex?
My sex drive is like an on off switch. I go months of masturbating daily, and then months where I don't even think about sex. This I'm sure can be kind of difficult to a partner. The good news is, usually I stick with it so long as it keeps happening. Like when I masturbate, these dry spells usually happen from me just putting down the vibrator for a couple days for whatever reason. If I had a dude to keep me motivated, I'd probably just fall along with his schedule.
>How important is sex to you?
Kind of, I guess? I want to be able to have it, however not usually in the forms other people want. I could go my whole life without ever being penetrated and be more than happy with that fact. I don't like it and get nothing out of it. It's a waste of my time if my only goal is to get myself off, I would ONLY do it out of love for my partner. Not for me. But I want to get physical in every other sense, I crave it. I couldn't date someone asexual for that reason.
>Do you feel like sex controls you in any way?
Yes and no. There is a lot of social pressure revolving sex, I could get into that if wanted in another post. I feel like that controls me in some ways I guess. But its not the sex itself.
>>
>>18058423
>>18058420
I'm gonna read all this in a minute, but first I wanna say screw you two for making me read a small novele with a hang over :^)

Thnx tho
>>
>>18058406
>Girls; what are your views on sex?

>But what's your opinion on having many partners?
I dislike casual sex, and wouldn't date someone who fucked around a lot unless he was otherwise amazing. I consider it a big turn off.
I usually don't have sex unless I'm in a committed relationship, that has been going on for a while (over 3 months, usually).
Daily ideally, 3-4 times a week is great, at least once a week minimum.
It is very important, definitely.
Not really. Or, at least, I can control myself.
>>
>>18058408
Ohh, that's not my coworker, that's just a famous internet titty monster. And you are absolutely right; it doesn't matter how thick you are, as long as your waste is proportional to your thighs. Guys want to see curves, and bellies are unattractive.

But you can certainly dress in ways that minimize your belly. Wear an under-wire bra. High waisted pants and skirts can also highlight your better features.
>>
>>18058422
Yeah I've been focusing on my diet and shit mostly. I don't have much time to spend working out with my school and work schedules. Nor do I have the resources that I feel comfortable using. I can't do public gyms, the anxiety just kills me. I've got a treadmill and I do some pushups and planks, anything else I can do without equipment really. But the weights thing is a problem, everyone always tells me that's the only way to really lose weight, but I cant afford them and I just cannot bring myself to the free school gym without having a panic attack.
>>
>>18058425
Kek, you asked some real questions there mate, enjoy
>>
>>18058427
Yeah, looking at me like, dead on from the front, I look pretty good. Perfect hourglass.
Catch me at the side though? You might think I was in the early stages of pregnancy.
>>
>>18058434
>>18058425
It's interesting how the two of us gave very different responses. Shows how you have to approach any individual without assumptions :)
>>
Would a woman lie about her saying how she wouldn't lie to you, just to avoid hurting your feelings in person? Even with the most intimate eye contact?
And would she remember me in a year after 3 months of interacting?
>>
>>18058428
That's an problem you've got to work on, perhaps by going to the gym with a friend, or perhaps by gritting your teeth and going until you feel comfortable going. I've been going so long its second nature, its my little safe space for an hour or two kek.

Losing fat is all down to consumption. Completely calories in calories out, couldn't be simpler. You don't have to lift weights, they just help you retain muscle mass, which in turn will leave you with a figure you'd probably much rather have tbqh. Not the end of the world regardless, you can gain muscle any time.
Do eat a highish protein diet though, that's the least you can do to help retain lean mass.

Read the sticky over at >>>/fit/, its a 15 minute read and should help you a lot. Perhaps you'll find encouragement to lift as there's a lot more to it than running on the treadmill or using weight machines for an hour.

Best of luck
>>
>>18058446
>Would a woman lie about her saying how she wouldn't lie to you, just to avoid hurting your feelings in person?
Perhaps, we cannot read her mind. Some people lie.

>And would she remember me in a year after 3 months of interacting?
Depends on the interaction.
I don't remember the people I interacted with online years ago unless they were really impressive, I do remember classmates and such.
>>
>>18058441
Again, under-wire bra. Make whatever tits you have stick out, and your belly will magically disappear.

>>18058428
The great thing about college gyms is that they are usually open 24hrs. If you can get there at a tough hour (5-6 AM is ideal probably) you'll have a whole room to yourself basically.
>>
Girls, do you like sideburns?
>>
When I'm on a date with a girl, but she's sendind few messages (not that much) during our date, I know it's probably a sign of disinterest but how do you think I should react in this situation ?
>>
>>18058398
why? I'm happy with what I hace. They are happy too
>>
>>18058469

>"Something important?"

Use a polite tone and it will call her behaviour out, but also implies you'd be willing to wait if it is in fact something important.
>>
>Girls; what are your views on sex?
Something important and special that should ideally be saved for, and then heavily enjoyed with, your life partner.

>But what's your opinion on having many partners? (Like dozens)
Gross and bad. Do not want.

Every day, all the time

I think the first answer explains it.

Not at all
>>
>>18058418
oh yeah, you now so much about us. Thank you for your throughough analysis
>>
File: IMG_20170217_210421.jpg (772KB, 2200x2264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170217_210421.jpg
772KB, 2200x2264px
Girls
Thoughts on my stretch mark?

I know my arm looks fat, its actually not.

Well, it is, but not as fat as it seems reeee
>>
>>18058242
Only if she is a batshit passive-aggressive insane person who thrives in playing games.

There are some days where I want to be left alone because of x reasons and I hope that my boyfriend would respect that
>>
>>18058485
That arm is fat af and shave your armpits man.
>>
>>18058268
I like them, especially the spandex like fabric from VS

Other that than, it's usually a warning for me to do laundry
>>
Do girls use deodorant? All of them/you?
>tfw I thought girls naturally never get smelly
>>
>>18058447
Yeah, its the guys that intimidate me. They hog all the weights and get kinda pissy when women use them. The testosterone there is just like, suffocating lol.
Plus I have no idea how to use the machines, and since the people there all seem very unwilling to teach me when im already unwanted in their territory, im too afraid to ask.
Dont have any friends that would go with me, not at college at least.

But thanks anyway man
>>
>>18058443
Hah yup. Different folks different strokes
>>
>>18058481
Whoops meant for >>18058406
>>
>>18058461
Thats with a good bra lol.
>>
>>18058503
Of course
>>
>>18058503
What is this 1st grade shit lol.
Yes women stink, they fart piss and shit too.

Now granted, there is something biologically speaking about how women stink differently from men, we typically do not sweat as much as you, but we do stink and need that deo man.
>>
>>18058513
Everyday?

>>18058514
But I thought you were magical beans who smelled like flowers when you got sweaty. :(
>>
>>18058485
Not attractive but not deal breaking either. Google on how to lighten them. Most of the remedies are full of shit, but if you can get them less blood red, it wont be as bad.

But lots of women have stretch marks too. I got em myself due to going from an A cup to a D within the span of a year during puberty. Hit me like a fucking truck. We usually get it, so we wont say anything.
>>
>>18058506
If you haven't already, go read the /fit/ sticky (no homo), it'll teach you everything you need to know. You don't need to use any machines, I don't, I exclusively use a barbell, dumbbells and a few classic pieces of equipment.

You can learn a lot within a few hours, but first you'll need to learn how to put yourself out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>18058503
Kek, my sister is absolutely foul under her arms.
>>
>>18058528
Why are you sniffing your sister's armpits, anon?
>>
>>18058527
Ah. Even still, idk how to use dumbbells, like whats the proper form and shit. Im not much of a visual learner either, and i know gym rats love to snicker at people doing shit wrong like smug little assholes. Ive watched it go down.
I get it though, i need to stop being a little pussy and just do it anyway, fuck those guys, but. Im a little pussy. I dont handle embarrassment well, and well, my appearance is my biggest weak spot. It would not take much, a side eye, a stiffled laugh, it would ruin all self esteem i have left.
>>
>>18058523
Had that shitty stretch mark since I was 16, they don't like to go away :-(

Chances are it will lessen as I lean out come march, so I'm hoping 16" lean arms negate the fact they are tiger striped in a dark disgusting red.
>>18058508
>>
>>18058533
If she's sweaty and I don't even have to get close, but she takes of herself though so it's rare to actually smell.
>>
>>18058535
I'll be completely honest with you, nobody cares about you at the gym unless you're breaking something. I've had people shit talk me, never bothered me because I was twice their size and a lot stronger.
That's kinda the point, you go, you get stronger, bigger and leaner, and you care less and less every day.

If you have discord I'll add you and talk you through it a bit, send you some free books, I won't hold your hand or anything though. You'll actually have to do it yourself.

I'll be even more honest and say high test women at the gym are great, for dat der test boost. Nobody will mind.
>>
>>18058522
If I'm going out or seeing people, yes.
>>
>>18058408
How are you an hourglass AND your weight goes to your stomach? They're kind of mutually exclusive
>>
Specifically a question for robot-type men:

How can I get my S.O. to break out of his shell and/or get professional help? Is this a lost cause?

We aren't technically dating right now. We did date for nearly a year and kept in contact after, and I moved in with him and his brothers about four months ago. We share a bedroom, sleep together, shower together, spend all of our time together etc so we're essentially dating but he refuses to use the words bf/gf or anything implying commitment. The person who owns the house has asked everyone to leave by July so last night I asked him if we are going to get an apartment together or not, because if not I need to make other plans.

It was a long argument, but he ended up saying that he doesn't know if he wants to live with me because I "make him unhappy all of the time," despite that I cook every meal for him, clean up after him, drive him everywhere because driving makes him nervous, run all the errands because stores make him nervous, etc. I love him and want him to be happy, but he just blames me for his general unhappiness yet he refuses to get help. He says it's my fault because of the way I react when he hurts or insults me but won't take responsibility for acting like shit. I think things could really work out if he would seek professional help but he thinks "no one could help" him and that "no one understands."

What do I do? Should I just leave? I am truly in love with this man. When he's not acting like an autistic turd child, we get along amazingly and have all the same interests. I want to work things out but he won't put in any effort and says he'd rather just be alone so that no one expects anything of him (but when alone, always complains about being lonely).

What do I do?
>>
>>18058657
Wide pelvis, lots of breast tissue. The fat just seems to collect mostly in the gut. Like I used to be really overweight, I lost around 50 lbs over the past few years. It went from my face first, then my arms, then my thighs to a certain degree. Next to none from the stomach.
>>
>>18058665
That sounds very rectanglish, rather than hourglass
>>
How do I tell if a girl not interested in me ? I work with this chick at work and I asked her for her snap and she said sure. Couple days go by and we talk on snap and I asked if she wanted to go see a movie and she said sure. The day of the movie she snaps and tells me she can't make it. Next day I asked her what happen and she told me her mom took her car and I said okay we can do it another time. I text her on snap again and she didn't respond but read the text. We talk at work a lot but not sure if she trying to ignore me or what and I'm not sure what to do about it and don't want to pressure her or anything.
>>
File: ersgfdsaaf.png (341KB, 389x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ersgfdsaaf.png
341KB, 389x510px
>>18058670
Idk, judge for yourself I guess. This is a little dated though, but this was my lowest weight, this was May of last year I think, when I was around 120ish. Like 122 or something I can't remember exactly.
I've jumped back up unfortunately, that summer was hard on me and I haven't kicked my ass into gear to really get back yet. Today I weighed myself at 133.

It's a little hard to tell with the black clothes, but I also took my measurements at this time too. Bust was 37 inches, waist 28.5, hips 38.
>>
>>18058689
Yeah, that's more rectangular than hourglass. Having a waist doesn't necessarily mean you're hourglass. Hourglass figures are pretty recognisable as hourglasses, that just looks like a pretty average figure.
>>
>>18058701
>Yeah, that's more rectangular than hourglass
Not really. Look at her bust-waist-hip ratio. That's classic hourglass, even if she has a bit of belly pudge at the front.

That's nothing like a rectangle. You ought to take some time to relearn your shapes.
>>
>>18058708
Actual shapes and body type descriptions aren't necessarily the same thing. If you look up pictures of body shapes, that's more rectangle than hourglass.
>>
>>18058701
Yeah like >>18058708 said, measurement wise, thats almost perfect hour glass. Like I think "perfect" is 38/26/38.

But I get what you're saying, it can probably be subjective. My belly is just round, is the issue. My sides go in, unlike a rectangle, but it all pudges out in the front.
>>
>>18058659

He's hopeless, you make yourself sound like a great girlfriend. He sounds like the kind of guy who identifies with being a miserable dick despite everyone lending their hand to him.

It doesn't sound like a balanced relationship, you don't seem to be getting anything in return for you efforts
>>
>>18058659
I thought I was a robot but this guy is on a whole other level. Honestly you seem like an overly caring person who wants someone to baby in a relationship rather than a real guy who can hold his own in life.

There are definitely way more guys who share your exact same interests out there sans the manchild-ness. If the issue lies within you, that you're too afraid to handle a mentally healthy adult as your SO then that's on you, enjoy your life, but otherwise you should totally dump this self wallowing basket case and find someone relatively normal.

And besides if you're staying with someone who says outright that you make them unhappy there's just something wrong with you.
>>
>>18058734
Don't get me wrong, I obviously have my faults too. I overreact sometimes because I've invested so much into this relationship and the idea of having to move on in my life without him makes me panic and act stupid.

I just wish I knew how to convince him to get help, but I think he'd rather kick me to the curb and lose everything we have so he can continue to be comfortably miserable rather than put effort into self-improvement and be proved wrong.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND
>>
>>18058074
Not the person you were replying to, but this actually makes me feel quite a but better
>>
>>18058268
I love them. They feel free and sexy. But I only buy quality ones, because cheap ones are not comfortable. However I still have days that I just wanna throw on some boyshorts.
>>
>>18058319
Sounds like either she likes you, or you remind her of someone that makes her uncomfortable.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.