[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been eating out with my coworker often for lunch. Casual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1476773279574.png (902KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476773279574.png
902KB, 720x960px
I've been eating out with my coworker often for lunch. Casual body contact like holding my wrist once or just punching my shoulder. Asked me if I had a girlfriend a couple months ago. Didn't hear the boyfriend word either. I don't know what she did on Valentines because I didn't ask her, but a group conversation somehow flowed to her saying she doesn't have a boyfriend in a group conversation. The end of the day I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie with me and she said yes.

I didn't say it was a date so what should I be doing to shift this towards romantic instead of just friendly? I'm scared she just thinks of me as a lil bro since she is older than me.

this is actually the first time I even asked a girl out so I don't even know what I should do. Do we eat out after the movie or what
>>
Eat out before and do something else that isn't a movie

sitting for 2 hours in silence does not a fun date make. go mini golfing, bitches love mini golf
>>
>>18056288
but I want to watch John Wick 2
>>
You shouldn't be thinking of it as romantic instead of friendly. Romantic would be going to some fancy restaurant and spending money on her or something. You can do things like put your arms around her and see how she responds or hold her hand or something. Heck you can even do the thing where you stick your elbow out for her to hold on to you and see if she goes in.

Find out if there is anything else around the movie theater and after you guys finish the movie ask if she wants to go do something else close by. Heck you can even go walking. That'll at least turn it from just being friendly if you guys keep touching each other.
>>
My perverted mind thought you meant you were eating her out every day at lunch
>>
>>18056317
>You can do things like put your arms around her and see how she responds or hold her hand or something.
what does it mean if i get hard just thinking about holding hands? I feel like I would be failing at concealing my boner from just that. It was already hard enough to do so just from friendly body contact.

I'm thinking something like sushi or pho or whatever after the movie. I thought skating would be nice but it's going to be around 5 to 9 degrees Celsius (positive again like it was half the winter) again next week. Maybe next time if the weather cooperates.
>>
>>18056274

Start as friends. Escalate when you get feelings.
>>
>>18056345
Getting hard from holding hands shouldn't mean anything. You both should be making eye contact with each other majority of the time anyway so when would she ever be in a position to look at your crotch? You'll be side by side most of the time.
>>
girls actually like boners theres is no point hiding it
if you are at the movie and start to touch each other or kiss she will probably be turned on if she notice that you're hard
advice for the movie :
initiate contact immediatly after the movie begin
you will be thinking about it the all time and she will two
you're not there to watch the movie you're there to be in a dark room with her for two hours with an excuse so don't dissapoint her but go easy and touch her lightly at first so if she reject you it wont be too akward for the rest of the movie
keep it playfull but make a real move do not spend 1h30 slightly touching her elbow or some shit
also don't wait for validation from her she probably wont buldge just escalate if she doesnt reject you it mean she likes it so do not stop
you should know clearly what to expect for the rest of the night when leaving the movie
>>
she wants the D OP, give it to her.
>>
>>18056303
no you want to have her in the dark with you for two hours you don't give a fuck about the actual movie
do not let the movie distract you and don't think you're disturbing her if you make a move
she accepted to be in a darkroom with you for this duration she doesnt care about the movie
she accepted to see how congruent you are and how you behave when surronded by strangers
are you ashamed of being attracted to her ?
will you be a beta a spaghetti the whole time doing hover hand bs and randomly touching her elbow all the time or will you be capable to create some heat so she can enjoy herself and be arroused by what you do ?
i would playfully grab her tight in a really pervy way looking at her and smiling and see how she react and then deflate the akwardness if she react badly by saying im just joking or something
if she like it then you can escalate quickly and even put her hand on your dick to show her that your hard she may even start to jerk you off trought your clothes or whatever
>>
>>18056390
>girls actually like boners theres is no point hiding it
Really?
>>
>>18056390
>>18056391
>>18056441
is there a beginner route for a kissless virgin instead

she's catholic anyways so i doubt anything sexual would happen
>>
>>18056303
Its not a date movie, you autismo.
>>
>>18056473
In my experience, yes, if they're interested in you. E.g. recently my pants came half-off at the top when I was making out with this girl and I turned to get something, then came back and it was pretty much tent-like at the top. She found this amusing but very arousing. We ended up having sex shortly later. So don't worry about it.
>>
File: guffaw.jpg (15KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
guffaw.jpg
15KB, 320x241px
>>18056344
Same. kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.