[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Druglord Father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1075.jpg (207KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.jpg
207KB, 1200x1600px
Hey guys .. First off all i never knew what my Father did for living and we was living in a separate country with my mother and sister. We only met him couple months a year and i was thinking thats pretty normal until i was 7 or 8. I learn what he did for living after i was already 16 and he got himself into jail. The problem is just i realize pretty early in my life that something is wrong with me! I m manipulativ sadistic impulsiv and i just wanna destroy stuffs or posses them. What cant be normal or ?!
I m 22 now and my bigges fear is that i will be like him and break the heart of the people i love.

Sorry for my English I'm not a native
>>
Would be nice to know how i can do something agains this.
>>
>>18056169
Changing yourself is a long and difficult process, especially when youre an adult. But the hardest part IMO is realizing your way of thinking and wanting to change it. Behavior and habits are hard to break so you when you do realize youre doing something you want to change, take it slow and steady. I would seriously suggest going to therapy since this is pretty big and would likely need outside help. I hope you get better anon, I know how hard it is to change yourself.
>>
OP, I can coach you into becoming more responsible and realistic in life.

Life has it's ups and downs. There are so many things that can harm you but helping you is as simple as finding how to motivate you to do the right things, for you and your family.... Eventually all on your own.

Hit me up on Snapchat: rawfoodravenous
>>
>>18056152
It's genetic. You lucky son-of-a-bitch. Most of us are half afraid to even leave the house, much less successfully manipulate other people.
>>
>>18056629
I was trying it ! I was visiting a psychiatrist but the problem is just that i can't open to nobody. 4chan is anonym and I'm ashamed of what people will think off me or my family
>>18056793
Ehh yes.. My father is actually the 2 generation like this so it is probably the fucking genetics.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.