[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are back rubs beta? Seriously? >wife sits down on couch and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487142393039.png (114KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1487142393039.png
114KB, 400x381px
Are back rubs beta? Seriously?

>wife sits down on couch and just says "rub my back" Then turns her back toward me.
>I look at her like shes crazy for ordering me.
>Did i overreact?
>>
>wife tells you to touch her
>you come to /adv/ to ask permission from faggots to do so

this is the most beta shit i've ever seen in my life
>>
No. Not at all. What is utterly unmanly or 'beta' as you call it, is reacting to that request with a 'you are not the boss of me' type hissy-fit. You should see it as; my woman can not get enough of me and wants me to touch her, or the slightly less cro-magnon but equally valid; my woman wants to feel a sensual connection with me right now.
>>
>>18056139
How the fuck did you get married without growing out of this shit.
>>
>>18056139

back rubs arent beta, they're a normal part of seduction.

did she say 'rub my back' or 'rub my back?'

was it sweet or demanding?
>>
>doesn't want to touch his own wife

i don't understand. why did you marry her?
>>
>>18056139
How did someone as insecure as you get married?
>>
>>18056139
Yes you did overreact

Get over the beta alpha thing anon, this shit only applies to dating. Once married what matters is sex, love and balance.
>>
THEY'RE "BACK RUBS" NOT BACK RUBS.
>>
>>18056139
If you think rubbing your wife's back is beta, then there's no help for you. You're fucked.
Spouses are supposed to be friends. She shouldn't have to beg you to rub her back anymore than you should have to beg her to rub your penis or help around the house.
If your "betrothed" isn't your best friend, don't fucking get married.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.