[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 last semester in high school. I have a 2.8 gpa, Eagle Scout,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2006.jpg (181KB, 1002x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
181KB, 1002x1024px
18 last semester in high school. I have a 2.8 gpa, Eagle Scout, and certified in Microsoft excel and word. I want to goto a University. My parents have refused to pay for any of my college due to poor work ethic. Am I going to turn out as a 35 year living in an apartment with two crackheads still trying to pay off student loans? Is it even tangible for me to get into a university?
>>
>>18056138
Lmao, convert to Mormonism and go to BYU. Even if you have to pretend for a few years.
>>
>>18056147
You have to wear hats I'm not a hat kind of guy
>>
File: IMG_2002.jpg (29KB, 476x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2002.jpg
29KB, 476x318px
Bump anyone?
>>
>>18056138
depends on what you want to study

don't just go to college just for the sake of it.
>>
Your GPA is shit. If you wanted to go to uni you should've tried harder.

I don't blame your parents for not wanting to pay for you to dick around and flunk out in one semester.
>>
>>18056324
Plan on doing a computer science related field
>>
>>18056336
That's actually cumulative gpa, not sure how to put it as I didn't fuck off and not give a shit about school cause I did but obviously It isn't showing
>>
>>18056358
That made no sense I meant to say that I am not the autist who doesn't give a shit about school but in general I have a bad work ethic that caused this
>>
>>18056138
Go to community college. Cheaper and you can get almost any degree you want.
>>
>>18056358
If your GPA went up overtime or you made a turn around, they'll take that into account

I had around a 2.9 (out of 5) when I graduated high school, but I took 4 APs my senior year and got really good marks in all them. My college noticed the change in my work ethic and accepted me. (The 2100 SAT probably helped too).
>>
>>18056382
>>18056358
I know it was cumulative. Anything under a 3.0 is atrocious.

A bad work ethic is a shit excuse, you're just not smart. I put in minimum effort in my high school classes and still got 3.3.
>>
>>18056138
unrelated to your post but smash 4 sucks dick, play melee nigger
>>
Work part-time and go to community college part time. Actually put effort into school and graduate with an associates degree and a high GPA. Transfer to your local state university, enroll in a bachelors of your choice (please choose something with good job prospects) and repeat the process. Graduate with bachelors degree.

I did that exact plan and I'm now an accountant (currently studying for the CPA exam).
>>
>>18056931
I was planing to do something similar where I would goto community college and then transfer it over to a university, do they offer almost any course?
>>
>>18056924
I play both and can do some basic Melee tech but I am better at Sm4sh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.