[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it like when you first smoke weed? i know this is a faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1467666659600.jpg (7KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1467666659600.jpg
7KB, 250x192px
what is it like when you first smoke weed?
i know this is a faggot question but im interested in trying it sometime.
>>
File: weed-_s623.jpg (34KB, 649x438px) Image search: [Google]
weed-_s623.jpg
34KB, 649x438px
It's fucking great man, just do it.
But be aware that it can fuck up your life if you smoke that shit daily, just handle it the same as you handle alcohol (like 1-3 times a week max. or something).
:^)
>>
File: ImyxeJ1.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ImyxeJ1.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>first smoke weed

you feel happy beyond belief, floaty, tingly, warm and cozy. You'll never get as high as you did on your first time. Try it if you want.
>>
I didnt really feel anything aside from this annoying sensation that went up to the bottom of my near to the edge of my mouth. Also kind of light headed.

I don't really get the appeal.
>>
>>18056167
it's certainly not for everyone.
>>18056154
not condoning weed smoking daily but it's really not as bad as drinking everyday. Still, don't smoke weed everyday if you don't want to be a burnout loser.
>>
First time, nothing happens.

Usually. But you feel floaty.
>>
The first time my boyfriend tried it, he felt nothing. The second time he had a psychotic breakdown. I don't know why he kept doing it after that but he did. He became dependent on it and it ruined his grades and almost ruined our relationship.
>>
Take LSD instead
>>
>>18056185
I have the same problem as your boyfriend, turns out I'm hypersensitive to thc, although i get very creative and with accelerated thought, I get psychotic breakdowns, and depression after using it. I quit smoking because of this, altough i insisted for atleast 3 years.
>>
>>18056236
It's good that you quit, anon. I'm incredibly thankful that my boyfriend did too.
>>
>>18056127
your brain feels like its being pulled upwards, you walk and think in slow motion, you have a smile that you cant physically get rid of, and you can hearly music more clearly and sound like its amazing. it will feel stupid the first time you do it, you have to force your self to make it a habit to actually enjoy it. its nothing special when you realize other drugs can get you higher if you abuse them.
>>
Time feels fucked, as in 1 hour while on the devil's cabbage is like 3 hours... anf you get a floating feeling and then you start to think everything is really, really funny.

That happened for me, but my friend said he just felt really floaty...

so experiences are different as with everthing.
>>
>>18056164
you're talking about heroin my dude

the first time i smoked weed i didn't realize i was high; it just felt like a crazy intense night
it took a few times before i pinpointed exactly how it made me feel. i remember when smoking was like a trip almost lol.
>>
>>18056307
I've never done heroin dude, so no I am not. I also smoke quite a bit but I distinctively remember my first high on weed to be mind blowing. Everyone has a different experience
>>
>>18056272
>Time feels fucked, as in 1 hour while on the devil's cabbage is like 3 hours
And this (among other things) is why sex while high on pot is so good.
>>
>>18056127
Imagine if you could suddenly see a new angle, like we exist in 3 dimensions, but POW now you see the fourth one. It's very hard to describe being high. Everything is exactly the same as you remember but also foreign and wildly different. Time moves very slow. If you're like me you'll shiver and get pale because your blood pressure/blood sugar decreases.

Being high physically feels like all of your features are exaggerated on your face, your sensations are heightened and there's a warm headband wrapped on your eyes like a visor.

I don't smoke anymore because I have severe anxiety and weed is almost always a bad time now. HOWEVER, the first few times and when I drink and smoke were all 10/10 experiences.
>>
>>18056259
anon and your boyfriend are just weakminded pussys that let negative thoughts control their high. if you are mentally stable and know how to handle bad vibes on a trip you should be fine
>>
>>18056919
I don't think you have that much control over how your brain reacts to foreign chemicals. It's like telling a person genetically prone to schizophrenia to just stop being "mentally weak" and he should be fine to smoke weed. Or telling someone genetically prone to alcoholism to stop being a pussy and he should be fine to drink.

A lot of people don't know how they will react to drugs and end up reacting badly and/or becoming addicted. That's why I reccomend people not even take the risk.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.