[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is upset with me because I did not get her a valentine's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1466992346002.jpg (97KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1466992346002.jpg
97KB, 540x540px
My gf is upset with me because I did not get her a valentine's day gift or take her out for dinner, and I refuse to apologize for it or make up for it.

My defense: She spent the entire week prior talking about how valentines was just a meaningless holiday to sell hallmark cards. She said it's all just consumerist bullshit blah blah. So I took that as, okay, guess I don't need to worry about that.

Who's in the wrong.
>>
Sometimes even if a woman says she doesn't want something she secretly does.
>>
>>18056101
I did and I definitely don't have to apologise for it loser.
>>
>>18056101
Plan some special night with her on a random day a few days from now, tell her you know she doesn't like valentine's but you want her to know that every time you spend together is special to you.
>>
>>18056101

I get the feeling there is parts of this that you are leaving out.

If your girlfriend was really the type of girl who would say something one moment and then irrationally get angry and contradict it the next you wouldn't be here asking us who was in the wrong becauuse you'd already be well aware of the fact that she's crazy.

Either you're leaving out important details that incriminate you or you're the world's biggest dullard who somehow can't notice patterns of irrational behavior.
>>
She's in the wrong. Call her out on it.

>>18056111
Yeah, because you dumbasses put up with it. If you called them out on their bullshit instead of apologizing and acting like it was your fault you wouldn't see too many people acting like that.
>>
>>18056101

both of you? there was no real conversation... she shouldn't have lied, but its V-day man you at least could have been a consumer
>>
My ex did this same shit to me but with rings. He went on and on about how they're an unnecessary status symbol, and diamond cutters made up the tradition to sell them for lots of money. Well I started to agree, and then I told him I didn't want him to propose with a ring. Then he got all upset and threw a big fit about what people would think of him if he didn't give me a ring. So hypocritical. So yes, I believe she's in the wrong, because she's the one who basically told you not to get her anything.
>>
File: obligation day.png (476KB, 719x457px) Image search: [Google]
obligation day.png
476KB, 719x457px
why didn't she get you a gift and take you out to dinner?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.