[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changing my face/looking better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My friend said I look scary sometimes and I've been told by my parents that I frown a lot or never looked happy.

How can I look more approachable and friendly. I'm more positive these days and slowly and moving out of my negative mindset but I wanna look like a happy person but I think people would think I'm an autist if all I did was smile.

How can I change my expression and look like a friendlier and more cheerful person?
>>
if you actually have a Sehun-tier resting bitch face I would advise you to not change a thing
>>
>>18056042

i have the same problem. i tend to look angry. i've been telling myself that i should practice smiling more but it's not easy to remember to do that when you're thinking of other things like trying to decide which coffee to buy or looking for the right bills to pay at the counter. it's only afterwards that i realize that i wasn't smiling and probably looking angry or scowling when i was talking to salesperson or paying for something.

i look forward to advice from other anons on this.

you could also have your eyes checked. it's possible you look scary because you're squinting.
>>
>>18056047
I wish I did honestly.

>>18056096
I reckon it's cos I used to frown a lot when I was younger and furrow my brows because I thought looking angry was attractive or looked cool -_-.

Tbf I have glasses these days(that I rarely wear) so that could be so idk I really want to get rid of this problem
>>
>>18056042
Meh, you cannot make everyone happy.
Meditate.
>>
Step uno: relax your face with some slow thorough massage. Go talk to yourself in the mirror with the same feeling of being relaxed from before. Note what makes you look mad.

If still mad after that:
Step 2: angry expressions use more muslces than happy, so it is probably 'the way' you look AT things. Start focusing on objects that are not directly infront of you and become more relaxed that way.

Step 3: if ure still mad, deal with it by not caring more, or getting surgery or smth.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.